I may have won Silverstone but it wasn't all plain sailing... lmao

• Surprised
Reactions: CryZix

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 20, 2017
@Thm786 @Soron777 @Raven @Some_Idiot @MartinG1337 @Julien2395 @Br0wniE @i7suis @Zerd @CryZix @serdai @rainer @Wcrrick @Era @Railgone

There is a glitch currently occuring on F1 2018, particularly on Suzuka, where cars can get stuck in the pit lane.

Therefore, for the last 2 races of the season, we advise you to not deliberately retire in the pits through the pause menu, as it can cause the end of others' races. The punishment for this is 10 penalty points but I hope we can all be sensible enough to avoid doing this for the remainder of the season.

Thanks.

Reactions: Thm786

Era

rFactor2 Coordinator
Staff member
rFactor2 Coordinator
May 14, 2015
i wont be able to make the last 2 races, so if someone want to replace me for those. @SMEAJ @FisiFan91
Sorry for the late notice

• Informative
Reactions: SMEAJ

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 20, 2017
My pre-season goals:

Win a race - Yup
Several podiums - 7 to be exact
Top 3 in the championship - 2nd in fact
Fight for the constructors - We won it by 166 points lol
100 point season - 157 yeet
Keep points scoring streak - eighteen races and counting
Full S14 F4 podium - Twice (and we were sooo close to a 1-2-3-4-5 in the championship which would've been fucking unreal, but I'll take a 1-2-3-4-8)

I can't be too upset with how it went in the end. Truth be told I never had special pace, but kept plugging away and with consistency, not an on-track win or even a top 3 start, found myself 3 points away from a title that looked miles out of reach the 2 seasons previous. Thanks guys for a special season, battling people like @koldo and @Thm786 for a title is something I could only dream about. Hopefully I will return for season 18, but who knows. I don't want to go through that again haha. Goodbye guys and happy simracing!

• Clever
Reactions: Leman and Thm786

koldo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 28, 2017
Thanks for the season eveyone. Was quite an interesting one although I disliked quite a few things without getting into more detail.

Personally I enjoyed being in the championship fight, especially with @SMEAJ and @Thm786 , two top blokes from the goat season that was S14.
I guess I blew my championship fight myself, starting with my decision to start on mediums in silverstone. Oh well, at least my last AOR race (at least for the forseeable future) came to a fitting end with a DSC (S15 anyone?).
Anyways, enough of that nonsense.

Cheers!

• Agree
Reactions: SMEAJ and Thm786

Thm786

S17 AOR PC F2 Champion
May 21, 2017
I would like to thank everyone for this season. It was my second one in F2 and I was just hoping to get more top 5s and podiums, maybe even a win somewhere... I can only say that it exceeded my expectations by quite a large margin
Special thanks to our coordinateurs @SMEAJ and @koldo , you did a great job while putting up the fight in the championship !
It was a lot of d'un to drive against you both

I am very happy about all of this, when at the half of the season it looked a bit compromised being more than 30 points behind the leader

I will return for season 18 and hope to see some of you again !

Happy hollidays all and see you soon !

• Winner
Reactions: SMEAJ and Aladar