PC - AOR PC F2 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC F2 League - Main Thread

Railgone

S15 AOR PC F4 Champion
Mar 28, 2018
I'm afraid I will be missing at least the next two races because of the esports challenger series that I will be part of. I will be probably racing the weeks it has breaks though and will be fulltime back once the series ends.

@SMEAJ

• Informative
Reactions: SMEAJ

Thm786

S17 AOR PC F2 Champion
May 21, 2017
I'm afraid I will be missing at least the next two races because of the esports challenger series that I will be part of. I will be probably racing the weeks it has breaks though and will be fulltime back once the series ends.

@SMEAJ

Fortunately you're a reserve phew

Last edited:

Railgone

S15 AOR PC F4 Champion
Mar 28, 2018
Fortunately you're a reserve phew
For the greater good, I had to assemble a neat excuse to get out of the races, so the Reserve driver wouldn't be leading the championship and causing the season 18 to be more enjoyable for everyone while making the Season 17 Champion also look better.

Thank me later,

Thm786

S17 AOR PC F2 Champion
May 21, 2017
For the greater good, I had to assemble a neat excuse to get out of the races, so the Reserve driver wouldn't be leading the championship and causing the season 18 to be more enjoyable for everyone while making the Season 17 Champion also look better.

Thank me later,
Thank you already S15 AOR PC F4 Champion
You GOAT

Zerd

S16 AOR PC F4 Champion
Premium Member
Nov 28, 2017
gonna have to completely pull out of the season, due to personal reasons and a massive lack of motivation to play means i wouldn't be able to drive at the level this split needs

I'll take the blacklist, goodbye bois
also means @Railgone isnt a reserve now pog, thank me later

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 20, 2017
Driver Update:

- @rayrayray has joined the PC F2 League as third reserve. Welcome, and don't forget to pick an available number.

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 20, 2017
Driver Update:

- @Railgone has been demoted to third reserve for poor attendance with varying amounts of justification. @Soron moves to first reserve and @rayrayray moves to second reserve.

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 20, 2017
Perhaps should've mentioned this earlier but you can see me stream all of my AOR PC F2 races (and more) on my twitch channel here:

Reactions: Railgone

King-kodiak

AOR Head Commentator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
May 10, 2016
As I have decided to stand down from my commentary position in F1, I have moved Austin Knight to take my place. @jensk2610 has kindly agreed to take over from Austin for F2 for the rest of the season.

I am still coordinating the commentators, so any commentary related matter are still to be brought to my attention

Jul!en

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 15, 2017
I cba with PC anymore, I want to leave PC F2. I'll be signing up to the XB1 leagues.

• Informative

BoomSonK

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Sep 9, 2018
I decided that i want to leave AOR, because right before AOR i have another league race, but the gab between the 2 races is 10 minutes and i just cant find any concentration during the races and because of that im making more and more mistakes. So i will let the reserves race for me. And yes i will take the seasonban

• Informative

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 20, 2017
@KIMIZ any idea on when you will be able to race again?