PC - AOR PC F2 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC F2 League - Main Thread

fxruppert

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 24, 2018
No, actually I'm not, there's another Luxembourgian I know of who raced here in season 14 and first half of season 15 and then he quit league racing. But atm I think I'm the only Luxembourgian in AOR :D at least when only considereing PC, because my brother is also competing on PS4, but much less competitively than me :LOL:

rainer

Formula 4 Test Driver
Dec 30, 2017
Unfortunately having to leave the league due to having minimal free time/me not being able to play 2 games at the same time and iRacing has really got to me. Wish you guys all the best for the rest of the season.

• Faff
Reactions: SMEAJ

Ulasozy

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 4, 2019
Unfortunately having to leave the league due to having minimal free time/me not being able to play 2 games at the same time and iRacing has really got to me. Wish you guys all the best for the rest of the season.
thx mate

fxruppert

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 24, 2018
@SMEAJ I've had enough of this game, it's so incredibly buggy this year, at least for me, dont know excatly what the reason for this issue is, but I can't it sort. Therefore, I decided to take a break at first and sign up as a reserve as long as I havent fixed my problem for good... if I dont find a solution, I'll probably leave league racing until the next game comes out. Wishing you guys all the best of luck for the upcoming races, but I'm out for now.