Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
United Kingdom
AOR PC F2 League - Season 20
Main Thread

BANNER.png

This is the main thread for the AOR S20 PC F2 League - here you can chat about anything related to the league!

General Information:

Race Day: Sunday
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

League Coordinator(s): @Fizzymon
Lobby Host: TBC
Backup host(s): TBC

● Voice Chat: AOR Discord Server (PC leagues only)

Drivers and Teams:

Drivers and teams will be added here after the car selection process has been completed!

Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team

1. @KrijoF1 - Krijo - Germany - #19
  2. @DaveGaming - Dave Gaming - Germany - #73

Scuderia Ferrari
  1. @sipee95 - SMM_Sipos_Patrik - Hungary - #95
  2. @Shout - Shout - Hungary - #88

Aston Martin Red Bull Racing
  1. @Oxygen - AOR Oxygen - Hungary - #86
  2. @FIRE_ - FIRE - France - #66

McLaren
  1. @CanAkinci - SMM_Can Akinci - Turkey - #34
  2. @MARB - MARB - Dutch - #12

Renault DP World F1 Team
  1. @Zo-ren - Zoren - Hungary - #22
  2. @Bailey - Bailey Thompson - United Kingdom - #37

Scuderia AlphaTauri
  1. @pRostyCZECH - SMM pRosty - Czech Republic - #96
  2. @Jane Trpkov - SMM_Iceman - Macedonia - #14

Racing Point BWT Mercedes
  1. @Gelbewand1989 - Gelbewand - Germany - #57
  2. @Kilatchu - XRT Kilatchu - France - #21

Alfa Romeo Racing
  1. @xxpotato06xx - Potato06 - United Kingdom - #67
  2. @Wesbe - Wesbe - Germany - #50

Haas F1 Team
  1. @s1cent - s1cent - Germany - #??
  2. @ben^q - ben^q - Germany - #78

Williams Racing
  1. @Hyttinen - Hy77inen - Finland - #42
  2. @PLBogin - XPG Bogin - Poland - #40
Reserves
1. @Jeltech
2. @Aressi191
3. @Robert16BVB

Last edited by a moderator:

Fizzymon

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 14, 2018
West Virginia, United States
Hello everyone and welcome to another season of AOR Formula 1 Racing! My name is Fizzymon, or Brendan if you want to call me by my first name, and I will be your coordinator this season. As most of you have already seen, I will not be racing alongside of y'all, but rather I will be spectating from the commentary booth, where I am partnered with @Aladar. While in the booth, I expect to watch some fantastic racing as you guys are in fact the second highest PC tier in AOR, but at the same time, I expect it to be clean and fair. I myself know how competitive these splits are, as I raced in the second half of season 18 in F7. All I ask, and I will repeat down below, is to race hard, race fast, but race fair. The race is not won on the first lap or by driving dirty. Now, down to business, there are a few things I need to ask of you all and make clear for this coming season. They go as follows:

1. In order for everyone to have a fair chance this season, I need 2 to 3 of you to step up and offer to be a lobby host for the season. My computer and internet are more than capable of handling this, but if you haven't already noticed, I am an American and this is a European split, and so it is fair to no one to have me host as it messes up everyone's ping. I also need several volunteers so that we have backup hosts in the event the main host cannot attend a race.
  2. Going on the fact that I am American, please know that I am usually very active in responding to people, unless I am working or sleeping. Sleeping will last until about 12pm UK, since my puppy finds it unacceptable for me to sleep in later (you may see him if you are nice and ask). As for work, I work 20-30 hours a week and usually during late night times for you all, so please understand that my responses can be slow at times.
  3. I want everyone to add me on steam (link) so that I can invite everyone to the race lobby. Also, I need everyone to join the AOR F2 Split discord channel, as I will also use that for communication.
  4. During qualifying and the race, I expect drivers to drive according to AOR Rules. I do not want to see any dirty driving or foul play (teamwork is encouraged though), and I do not expect anyone to do so, but last season there was a significant and unacceptable spike in Stewards Inquiries and penalties given out, and I do not want this split to continue that trend.
  5. I expect every driver to respect their fellow competitors. Yes, I get it, you can get frustrated due to an incident and it can **** you off. I know cause I have been there in past seasons, but I ask you to please keep your negative comments to yourself and bring any incidents to the stewards. If I catch any wind of vulgar comments made to another person, I will not hesitate to get reprimands assessed.
  6. Have fun. If you are not having fun, then you clearly do not get the point of league racing. As is everything else in life, strive to do great with what you enjoy, but do not forget to have fun while doing so, otherwise what is the point.
  7. Last but not least, if you have any questions, comments or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.
Thank you guys for reading and I look forward to seeing what this season has to offer!

Last edited:
Reactions: sipee95

Fizzymon

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 14, 2018
Guys, I am going to ask again, but can someone please offer to host the lobby? If no one offers then I will have to host the lobby and you all will have to play on an American server which no one wants so we need a host and backup hosts.

Last edited:

Kime

Semi-Pro Karter
May 19, 2020
Romania
I won't be able to race aor anymore, school takes too much time on sundays, sorry everyone.

HaiCo

Super Mod & PC F1 / ACC League Runner
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Leeuwarden, Netherlands
Important announcement:

Due to a high number of people leaving the league and a high number of people simply not showing up during the first races of the season, we are forced to make changes to the three top tiers of the F1 leagues:

Currently there are/were 13 active drivers left in F1, 15 active drivers in F2 and 15 active drivers in F3. To make sure the active drivers can continue to enjoy racing on Sunday nights against a decent amount of competitors, we have decided to merge the three tiers and create two tiers instead. This obviously raises a couple of questions, so here is more specific information:

- All drivers currently active in F1, F2 and F3 will be placed in one of the two new tiers (see image attached to this post)
- These tiers will be called F1 and F2
- Points scored so far will be reset to zero. This way we give all drivers a new chance to once again battle for the championship, starting in Spain
- We are aware that resetting all points to zero might be a disappointment for some, but unfortunately it doesn't matter what we decide - there is no option that will satisfy all drivers and coordinators involved

We would have rather not made such a decision, but unfortunately circumstances forced us to do so. Our main goal is to offer proper racing, which in our opinion is impossible with just 13 drivers (and e.g. 9 drivers showing up for a certain race).

We hope you understand the decision made and hope you are just like us looking forward to improved attendance rates and great racing!

Attachments

• 4gh55g.JPG
    4gh55g.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 24

Fizzymon

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 14, 2018
Hello everyone and welcome to the new F2 split! My name is Fizzymon and I will be your coordinator and one of your commentators for this season v2. I understand that this was a sudden change, but I hope everyone is aware that the reasoning behind this is to increase the number of drivers in the top split's races. That being said, I need to make a few announcements.

1. We need a main lobby host and a backup lobby host. I cannot host as I am American and you guys signed up to play in a European server, not an American one.
  2. I expect clean and fair driving. I want to commentate over some very awesome racing, but I want it to stay clean. The drivers in the first 5 races in the old F2 split did an amazing job in that regard, so let's keep that momentum going and leave the reckless driving to other splits.
  3. If you haven't already, add me on steam with this link so I can invite people to the race lobby.
  4. Speaking of race day, on most Sundays I work until 30 minutes prior to race time, so please understand that I may not be online until 7:55 at times. I do my best to get home asap, but sometimes traffic says f you.
  5. If you do not have a full time seat at the moment, please be patient as plenty of drivers this season have had things pop up and opened up seats on race day, so expect to have a spot most weekends. Reserve drivers were also placed based off of attendance so just try to make yourself available and I am sure you will be able to race.
  6. I want everyone to have fun. If you aren't having fun, then I don't know why you are racing.
I look forward to the upcoming season and I encourage everyone to make their car selections asap so I can place everyone! Cheers!

Reactions: Jane Trpkov