PC - AOR PC F2 - Prediction League | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC F2 - Prediction League

• We are aware of some functionality issues with the forums at present. These are being looked into. Feel free to use the bug reports thread to report any issues you encounter. Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyperzz

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 27, 2018
STANDINGS UPDATED

Again, very boring round with the best score being 10 with a YOKER, scored by @Müller. Worth mentioning that the championship leader, @Kieranh714 didn't put a prediction, giving @Thm786 a chance to catch up, although the Frenchman scored whooping 3 points and the gap is still 20pts.

The fight for P2/P3/P4/P5/P6 is on!

Onto Mexico!

@Mathiasw @Kieranh714 @AOR_Nebula @Thm786 @Mr. Ankka @SMEAJ @Soron777 @Cam @koldo @Marko Krizman @hyperzz @kimmylarsson @maxafc46 @iNamelezz @Ake @sienestaja @Colis @ieponi @Timp @Hyttinen

Reactions: Thm786

hyperzz

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 27, 2018
STANDINGS UPDATED

I just found out that the sheet was broken lol. The points from last few rounds didnt count lol. THE CHANGES NOW I SEE ARE UNREAL.
@Mathiasw takes the season best 22pts score which puts him in the lead of the table, 1 point ahead of @Kieranh714 :eek:
@Thm786 and @SMEAJ are quietly sitting in P3 in P4, less than 10pts behind o_O
Top 4 still have one more joker to use.

The fight for the victory is on with 2 rounds to go! Who will reveal?

@Mathiasw @Kieranh714 @Thm786 @Mr. Ankka @SMEAJ @Soron777 @hyperzz @Colis @ieponi (ping for only active participants now)

hyperzz

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 27, 2018
STANDINGS UPDATED (u know if i have a good race i can hurry up with updating the league lol)

@SMEAJ takes the lead by 1 point going into the final round by using his last joker of the season :eek:
His main rival @Mathiasw is still sitting comfortably with one more joker.
Who's gonna prevail? Who will make use of his joker best in the final round and win the prediction league?

We'll see in just a week time!

Remember that if you have a joker left it will be automatically used for the final round, so there's no need to say that you are using joker in your prediction.
@Mathiasw @Kieranh714 @Thm786 @Mr. Ankka @SMEAJ @Soron777 @hyperzz @Colis @ieponi (ping for only active participants now)

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 20, 2017
As if me and @Mathiasw are fighting in here as well as for the F2.5 championship 2 seasons in a row

• Friendly
Reactions: hyperzz
Status
Not open for further replies.