PC AOR PC F2 Sprint League - Fair Play / Wall of Shame

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Fair Play

In the AOR leagues, Fair Play is a very important aspect of racing. To give this aspect of racing a little more attention, I thought it would be nice to introduce the Fair Play Award. Below you will find an overview of the penalty seconds every driver received. The one with the lowest average penalty, wins.
  • 'Most important' things first, the winner gets bragging rights.
  • Goal is of course to gain as few penalty seconds handed out by the game as possible.
  • Warnings don't have a place in the sheet, thus having 2 warnings in a race still means 0 penalties.
  • Penalties during the race are counted, also time penalties of enquiries will be added to your total amount.
  • In case of the same amount of penalty seconds, the driver with more races driven will come first. If this is a draw too, the amount of races without penalties will be the deciding factor. In the rare case of that being the same as well, two drivers will be allowed to brag about their Fair Play the same amount.
  • As extra information to the general note marked red: not showing up for a race means you will receive the amount of penalty points equal to the average of penalty seconds received by the drivers who did participate during that race. When a driver did not show up for a race, valid reason or no valid reason, it is marked by a grey cell.
  • The numbers shown inside the grey cells are rounded. It is possible the number 0 is being displayed, this means the actual number is somewhere between 0.00 and 0.50.
AOR F2 Sprint Fair Play after Hungary.jpg

Wall of shame

The wall of shame, the darkest place of the F2 Sprint Leagues with only the scariest drivers present:

- @djole74 10 penalty points for causing a moderate avoidable collision
- @djole74 5 penalty points for abusing track limits in British GP (Sprint race)
- @The_Urinator 5 penalty points for abusing track limits in British GP (Sprint race)
- @_Mackoo_ 10 penalty points for causing a moderate avoidable collision
- @HaiCo 999 penalty points for his face

This post will be updated after every race, but please give me a day or two (sometimes 4 weeks) to update it since there are obviously more things I got to do.

-- Winners of my Fair Play awards so far:
S16: @HaiCo (3.00 seconds average - 21 races)
S17: @iJokeri22 (0.00 seconds average - 10 races)

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: S4lty and Biolite80

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
First Fair Play overview uploaded. Thanks to @RichyB for being more wound up about this than a bird who is afraid of height (y)

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Updated with the penalties collected in Baku.

S4lty

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 15, 2018
I got one question: Why do I have 5 seconds time penalty from the Sprint Race in Azerbaijan?
I needed to quit the game BEFORE the race even started so you can race....

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
I got one question: Why do I have 5 seconds time penalty from the Sprint Race in Azerbaijan?
I needed to quit the game BEFORE the race even started so you can race....
Will be updated after the next race. Wasn't aware of your ghost actually driving.

• Happy
Reactions: S4lty

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Fair Play and Wall of Shame updated. Any penalties from Spain possibly removed, will be displayed with the next update.

(@S4lty your 5 sec penalty from Azerbaijan Sprint race has been removed from the overview)

Reactions: S4lty

S4lty

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 15, 2018
I´m waiting for an update of this championship...
Who the hell cares about that other championship which is rolling here aswell :p

• Winner
Reactions: HaiCo

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
I´m waiting for an update of this championship...
Who the hell cares about that other championship which is rolling here aswell :p
I have now updated the overview! Please keep in mind, it's not in a certain order anymore. That would require time I currently don't have.

• Happy
Reactions: S4lty and Thompson

S4lty

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 15, 2018
Really big thanks @HaiCo !
I thought about how I can make you look at this thread and then I got the idea of just giving a reaction to your original post and I´m happy to see that you understood what I wanted :love: :D
But I found two small things:
1. My 3sec penalty in the Feature race in France got removed which also puts me up to P12 in the final result(not a big thing).
2. I attended 15races(I was there at the Sprint race in Austria) and only had a problem in the Feature race there which led to me not being able to start thereo_O

But still thank you @HaiCo (y)

• Winner
Reactions: HaiCo