Moderator & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
AOR PC F2 Sprint League - Season 3
Main Thread

AOR_F2-Banner.jpg

This is the main thread for the AOR PC F2 Sprint League - here you can chat about anything related to the league!

General Information:

Race Day: Saturday
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

League Coordinator(s): @Thompson @HaiCo
Lobby Host: @MisterJasper
Backup host(s): @HaiCo

● Voice Chat: AOR Discord Server (PC leagues only)

Drivers and Teams:

Drivers and teams will be added here after the car selection process has been completed!

Carlin
  1. @_Mackoo_ - Mackoo - Polish - #43
  2. @Steph Farelle - Steph Farelle - Puerto Rican - #??

ART
  1. @RichyB - RichyB - Dutch - #73
  2. @Biolite80 - Biolite80 - American - #74
1571176070969.png

DAMS
  1. @HaiCo - HaiCo - Dutch - 92
  2. @Kohai - IcKo - Croatian - #54

Virtuosi
  1. @Sevilla Moreno - Sevilla98M - Spanish - #32
  2. @Leman - Leman - Polish - #??
1BFsPAH.jpg

Prema
  1. @Thompson - AOR Thompson - German - #95
  2. @Dominiik18 - Dominiik18 - German - #66

Charouz
  1. @S4lty - S4lty - German - #2
  2. @djole74 - djole74 - Serbian - #47
1571176206080.png

Campos

1. @MisterJasper - MisterJasper - Dutch - #83

MP Motorsport
  1. @Erzkbl9 - Erzkbl9 - German - #28
  2. @Tudor900 - Tudor900 - Romanian - #72

Arden
  1. @SLI - SLI - Danish - #64
  2. @The_Urinator - The_Urinator - Swiss - #??
1571176263782.png

Trident
  1. @Mo#9991 - Mo#9991 - American #91
  2. @Skatie - Skatie - Dutch - #
Reserves
1. @MrSascha - MrSascha - Swiss
2. @Borderline - Borderline - Dutch - #48

Last edited:

HaiCo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Alright guys, here we go. This is the moment we (or at least I) have been waiting for: the start of the F2 Sprint League!
Let's make this a fair, enjoyable and especially fun season. Car selection has officially started, but as most of you already know - I contacted at least half of the split already and asked for their prefered car. This way I was able to speed up the whole process of car selections.

What remains is your prefered driver number. Now I won't force you to do anything, but it would be wise (and easy) to pick the same number you use in the regular F1 league. If you could all post your prefered driver number in the car selection thread, then you would make me more than happy.

There might still be some images missing or misplaced, I am aware of this and will try to fix them as soon as possible. Also, the thread for the first race will be up within the next 48 hours.

I will try to add all of you to my steam friendslist. If anyone would like to be the host on Saturdays, please let me know in a post in this thread.

That's it for now, if anything else comes up - I will let you know in this thread.

ps. @_Mackoo_ your turn to pick a car.

@Erzkbl9 @Borderline @Thompson @CameronB @Sevilla Moreno @MisterJasper @SLI @frico241 @Patrick Schindler @RichyB @Dominiik18 @Biolite80 @S4lty @_Mackoo_ @Kohai @Cederlund @djole74

• Winner
Reactions: Thompson

MisterJasper

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jun 17, 2018
Alright guys, here we go. This is the moment we (or at least I) have been waiting for: the start of the F2 Sprint League!
Let's make this a fair, enjoyable and especially fun season. Car selection has officially started, but as most of you already know - I contacted at least half of the split already and asked for their prefered car. This way I was able to speed up the whole process of car selections.

What remains is your prefered driver number. Now I won't force you to do anything, but it would be wise (and easy) to pick the same number you use in the regular F1 league. If you could all post your prefered driver number in the car selection thread, then you would make me more than happy.

There might still be some images missing or misplaced, I am aware of this and will try to fix them as soon as possible. Also, the thread for the first race will be up within the next 48 hours.

I will try to add all of you to my steam friendslist. If anyone would like to be the host on Saturdays, please let me know in a post in this thread.

That's it for now, if anything else comes up - I will let you know in this thread.

ps. @_Mackoo_ your turn to pick a car.

@Erzkbl9 @Borderline @Thompson @CameronB @Sevilla Moreno @MisterJasper @SLI @frico241 @Patrick Schindler @RichyB @Dominiik18 @Biolite80 @S4lty @_Mackoo_ @Kohai @Cederlund @djole74
If u still need a host, I am able to do it.

• Informative
Reactions: Biolite80 and HaiCo

HaiCo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
@Skatie will join the F2 league and take the second Trident car.
@MrSascha will join the league and be the first reserve driver.

frico241

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 8, 2018
I was wondering, can we change the setup between Quali and the race ? Like adding one click or two of Downforce on the grid ?

Borderline

S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
I was wondering, can we change the setup between Quali and the race ? Like adding one click or two of Downforce on the grid ?
No. We can only drive with the preset setups. So you cannot change your setup on the grid.

Reactions: frico241

HaiCo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
During the Azerbaijan GP, one of our drivers was disqualified at the end of the race. He said he switched tyre compound (from SS to M or the other way around) which is indeed what he did. What he didn't know however, is the fact that in reallife pitstops made before lap 6 of the feature race do not count for the tyre compound rule. Since we drive 50% races, for us this means any pitstops made before the beginning of lap 4 (of each driver individually) do not count.

I hope this explains it for all of you.

@Erzkbl9 @Borderline @Thompson @CameronB @Sevilla Moreno @MisterJasper @SLI @frico241 @Patrick Schindler @RichyB @Dominiik18 @Biolite80 @S4lty @_Mackoo_ @Kohai @Cederlund @djole74 @MrSascha @The_Urinator @Skatie

Borderline

S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
During the Azerbaijan GP, one of our drivers was disqualified at the end of the race. He said he switched tyre compound (from SS to M or the other way around) which is indeed what he did. What he didn't know however, is the fact that in reallife pitstops made before lap 6 of the feature race do not count for the tyre compound rule. Since we drive 50% races, for us this means any pitstops made before the beginning of lap 4 (of each driver individually) do not count.

I hope this explains it for all of you.

@Erzkbl9 @Borderline @Thompson @CameronB @Sevilla Moreno @MisterJasper @SLI @frico241 @Patrick Schindler @RichyB @Dominiik18 @Biolite80 @S4lty @_Mackoo_ @Kohai @Cederlund @djole74 @MrSascha @The_Urinator @Skatie
Is the earliest lap a fixed lap number or is it variable? If it is variable, perhaps it's an idea to mention it in the race thread in the opening post?

HaiCo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Is the earliest lap a fixed lap number or is it variable? If it is variable, perhaps it's an idea to mention it in the race thread in the opening post?
From what I could read in the official F2 rules, the 6 laps rule is set. So that makes it easier already. We will make sure to add it to the rules before the next race.

@Thompson

• Informative

Borderline

S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
From what I could read in the official F2 rules, the 6 laps rule is set. So that makes it easier already. We will make sure to add it to the rules before the next race.

@Thompson
Makes no sense though. I'm pretty sure I pitted before lap 6 in Baku

HaiCo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Yes because we drive 50% races so for us it's lap 3.

HaiCo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Rule 2.5.1 has now been updated.

● You must use both available dry tyre compounds during the Feature Race. Any pitstop made before lap 4 will not count as having used both compounds.

HaiCo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
@Mo#9991 will join the league as 2nd reserve driver.

• Informative

Patrick Schindler

Formula Karter
Jul 16, 2019
Hey guys,
It's hard for me because I love the f2 cars , but I have to retire from the f2 sprint league.
I thought I have enough time to train for the F1 League and the F2 league , but I'm wrong and I set my priority to the F1 League.
I wish you in further the best , hardest and fairest fights you will ever have in the F2 league
Greetings
Patrick

HaiCo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Driver update

- @The_Urinator has been removed from the split
- @Patrick Schindler has been removed from the split at his own request

Expect another driver update before tomorrow's race.

• Informative