PC - AOR PC F3 League - Driver Introduction Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC F3 League - Driver Introduction Thread

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

FisiFan91

AOR Founder & League Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014

Hey and welcome to the AOR F1 Leagues!

Use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors for the coming season!

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:

1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)

2. What's your previous league racing experience?

3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?

Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well.

We wish you all the best of luck for the season ahead and hope you will get to have some clean and enjoyable racing on track!

Ctzn Ely

S13 AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 6, 2017
1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
Hey guys I'm Ely, I'm an 18 yo French driver currently playing with a Logitech Driving Force GT

I've league raced in a French league for 3 years and moved to AOR in the beginning of March of this year and I've enjoyed my time so far! Managed to win the Split 3 title last season and drove against wonderful people

My expectations coming on to this season is to do as best as I can and to fight against the other drivers of the league. Happy to see that my good friends @Gojirra421, @JurYEdits and @fraguitar89 are there as well! (y) Hopefully we can make some good stuff out there on the circuit! :)

Cya guys on the track! :stig:

• Friend
Reactions: fraguitar89

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
LM24 Event Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 20, 2017
Hey I'm James, absolute legend, you're all very priviliged to be able to race with me. Lord Pad Hacks.

I've done about 8 league races in the past in a tiny Brazilian league. Won a race once - good days.

This season I'm hoping to finish in the top 19 in the drivers championship come season's end. I truly am absolutely woeful at the game and I have no idea how I got in F3. Pls demote me to F4 so I can race with my friend (Haydn02) and actually score points lmao

NLE JurY

Formula Karter
Apr 13, 2017
Hi guys as first I wish to have a great season this year together with all of you guys!
My name is Giorgio, but you can call me JurY, I'm 17years old and I'm from, the home of motorsport, Italy.
I race with a simple g27 and on a shitty ikea chair :D
I have been racing in leagues since September 2016, so basically for a year now. I've started in a league called "Trout Racing League" where there were tons of principiants, as I was, and a couple fast drivers that helped me to improve my skills till getting in the splt 3 of AOR S13. It was an unlucky season for me due of many bugs of the game and problems during the races, so I wish I won't have any issues with the game this season ^^.
I'm much motivated for this season and I hope to have the opportunity to battle for the first spots even if I already know some drivers out there that are really fast, as @Ely' @fraguitar89 @StefanWylde @Mackisdoodle. But yeah I'll try to keep pushing and hope for the best!!
I wish good luck to everyone and I hope to catcha soon in the races ;)

Mackisdoodle

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 29, 2015
My name is max, i am from sweden, i am 15 years old and i race with the loudest, most buttonless wheel ever the G25.
I raced season 13 in split 2 and consistently battled at the top. I fought for 3rd in the championship but due to game crashes in the last 3 races i got 5th.

Honestly i am quite sad to see some or my previous competitors from split 2 last season in f2 this season. I am disappointed in my tt and eval race performances as some of the guys in there were lower than me in the standings and allround slower last season. I dont want to sound like an arrogant douchebag but my goal would be top 3 \ getting promoted. Sorry if i come off as rude or anything but im sad. I hope for you guys to prove me wrong and show me that this is the league i deserve.

Either that or promote me. Again sorry for coming off as a douchebag i get that i do but its how i feel.

• Wow
Reactions: NLE JurY

Westyy

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 10, 2016
My name is Brad, I'm 20 years old. I live in England, Sheffield and I race using the T500RS with the F1 Rim Add-On.
I'm a Web Developer but also known for coding Mods for some games.

I've raced in Fusion Racing League with(@OmegaIV, @ramdrop and @Mr. Biggles), it's a 100% race with practice sessions mid-week.

I've also raced here for the last 2 seasons too.
Podiums, hopefully a few wins here and there.

Bigboss

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 9, 2016
Hey my name is Marthello im 20 years old and I live in the Netherlands. I race using a xbox one controller, I broke my last wheel wich was trash anyway and since then actually played with a pad wich grew on me and started to like it. but im hoping to get a wheel in the near future.

I started league racing at a small Tunngle league on f1 2013, 2014 I did nothing and on F1 2015 I got to ORL, then last year i got in a French league wich was really nice were I know @LalyGus from. And now I go to AOR wich i'm very looking forward to.

What I hope is that i'll be battling at least in the top 5 and getting some podiums/wins.

LalyGus

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 31, 2017
hi everybody ! My name is Guillaume, 32 yo, from France.

I use Logitech g27 since 8 years , smg like that ; and began on F1 2010; following on 2011/early 2012.
Then i have made a break for 5 years because of work (too many hours to deal with a championship), but have experience online chamionship on F1 2011 where i knew kvintin , a great competitor.

I come back a few month ago , in the same league as Bigboss wich one told me about AOR , thats why i'm here today :)
Until i won't resolve problems of ramming online (as soon as there are more than 10 drivers), i really don't know what i can do in race and wich hopes i could have (using last days to clean cpu , etc... as its not a connection problem ) ..
In the other hand , i did Top 40 no assists on each 3 TT evaluation , so that i was a bit disapointed to be in split 3 ; so let's see what happens ^_^

Good luck for all , have fun guys :)

Mackisdoodle

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 29, 2015
My name is max, i am from sweden, i am 15 years old and i race with the loudest, most buttonless wheel ever the G25.
I raced season 13 in split 2 and consistently battled at the top. I fought for 3rd in the championship but due to game crashes in the last 3 races i got 5th.
Honestly i am quite sad to see some or my previous competitors from split 2 last season in f2 this season. I am disappointed in my tt and eval race performances as some of the guys in there were lower than me in the standings and allround slower last season. I dont want to sound like an arrogant douchebag but my goal would be top 3 \ getting promoted. Sorry if i come off as rude or anything but im sad. I hope for you guys to prove me wrong and show me that this is the league i deserve.

Either that or promote me. Again sorry for coming off as a douchebag i get that i do but its how i feel.
Sorry again, i was just disappointed by seing some former competitors in f2 when i didnt make it :( im just looking for some good competitive racing, lets have som fun! :)

Destroyka27

Pro Karter
Aug 26, 2017
Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
Hello! My name is Peter, i'am from Hungary, and i'm currently playing with a Thrustmaster T150.

I raced in a Hungarian league (gocompete)

Podiums, maybe some wins, and constructor wc :D

MrHid

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 4, 2017
Hi, my name is Jannes (18 years old) and I am from Germany. At the moment I am playing with the Thrustmater TX Wheel with the F1 Rim on it.
I raced in a league back in F1 2013 and then the latest league I was participating in was the AOR league Split 2 on F1 2016.
I hope that we all will have a exciting and competitive season ahead of us. A few podiums and good points would be nice.

Good luck for all of you!

TheAPlegends

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 15, 2016
Hello, my name is Aleksa from Serbia, I'm 17 years old and I use good old 360 controller.
I participated in both seasons on F1 2016.
I feel like I'm more competetive on 2017 than on 2016, and I'd like to make up for my disappointing second season on F1 2016, this is one split lower now than I was driving on 2016, So I hope I can be in upper part of points most of these races.

JoniJohn

Reigning S14 AOR PC F3 Champion
Sep 21, 2016
Hi, I'm Joni from Finland, 16 years old, I use Thrustmaster T300 wheel.
I have driven in a lot of races before, like LFS (years 2009-2012) (1 win). But my first real league experience was early 2016 RFactor league called Race4Speed. It was pretty fun I raced half a season (11 races) there, but I stopped because technical problems. I achieved 3 podiums, one of them was a win. Well I wanted race more in leagues so I joined AOR season 12, it was a pretty bad one. Without a racing line, I was VERY, VERY mistake vulnerable 11/20 DNFS. I got 3 podiums in the remaining four races though. It was Split 2.
I skipped one season and came back. Between these I raced on the F1 Esports Event in PC. It went pretty well in my option. 18th, 10th and 8th.
I'm kinda disappointed that I'm not in F2, but to be honest, I haven't proven enough that I'm fast. Yeah sure I had two great races in esports, but my last season in AOR was a disaster. I have to just do my absolute best, drive like a mad man. I'm gonna set my target high, I wanna be promoted.

Caffa

S13 AOR PC Split 4 Champion
Mar 25, 2017

My name is Scott Chegg and I’m a 13 year old racer born in Amman, Jordan. Moved to England with my 2 dads when I was 4

No previous experience it’s my first ever season racing

Not sure

LEVI0227

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 4, 2017

My name is Levi and I'm 15 years old. I'm from hungary, and i'm currently playing with a logitech driving force gt.

I raced in the hungarian league (gocompete)

I hope some podiums, but confident scorers the my goal.

And I looked this league is full, but I hope you affiliation me.

• Friendly
Reactions: Mackisdoodle

Ctzn Ely

S13 AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 6, 2017

My name is Levi and I'm 15 years old. I'm from hungary, and i'm currently playing with a logitech driving force gt.

I raced in the hungarian league (gocompete)

I hope some podiums, but confident scorers the my goal.

And I looked this league is full, but I hope you affiliation me.
Hey man,

You didn't sign up for the league, make sure to sign up on this thread → https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/aor-f1-2017-pc-main-sign-up-thread-season-14.24571/ and make sure to follow all the steps required to get to the AOR F1 Leagues! More informations on the Time Trial step can be found here → https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/aor-f1-2017-pc-main-sign-up-thread-season-14.24571/

Someone will then tell you where it is the best for you to race according to your pace ;)

Cheers,

Ely

Bialy

Pro Karter
Dec 18, 2017

Hi everyone ! My name is Marcin and I 20 years old. I'm from Poland and currently playing on Thrustmaster TMX with Wheel Stand Pro V2.

-2x World Drivers Championship in Konkurencyjna Liga F1 (Competitive F1 League)
-actually driving in the best Polish F1 League - Virtual Racing League (VRL) for 3 season
-driving in Assetto Corsa league - Royal Racing (GT3 cars)
-and now driving in AOR which is big achievement for me (I never expected to drive in this league)

I've joined at the half of the season, so I need to push hard and looking forward. Especially I want to check myself on international level.

Cheers guys and see you on the track !

(Again... Sorry for my English :rofl:)

Reactions: Ctzn Ely