PC - AOR PC F3 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC F3 League - Main Thread

FisiFan91

AOR Founder & League Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Driver Update:

- @alexberbo [Alex Berbo] has joined the F3 League as a new driver and will start off as the 1st reserve! He will be available from next week onwards.

(@Ely')

• Informative
Reactions: Ctzn Ely

Ctzn Ely

S13 AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 6, 2017
Hey! Welcome to the league @alexberbo! Make sure to add me on Steam (look for "elyftw_" or "Ely'" on Steam) and @Bigboss who is our lobby host :)

Westyy

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 10, 2016
@Ely' Unfortunately I will be pulling out of the remainder of the season due to plans ahead, so I'd thought I'd go early so It could give someone else a chance to take my place. Thank you & Good luck to everyone for the remaining races.

• Informative

Ctzn Ely

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 6, 2017
Welcome along @zfzwill! Make sure you add both me ("elyftw_" on Steam) and Bigboss who will be hosting the lobby! There's already a couple of no-shows so you can race in tomorrow's race at COTA! :)

Reactions: FisiFan91

zfzwill

Formula Karter
Feb 18, 2018
Welcome along @zfzwill! Make sure you add both me ("elyftw_" on Steam) and Bigboss who will be hosting the lobby! There's already a couple of no-shows so you can race in tomorrow's race at COTA! :)
Thanks for the welcome! I'll add you guys and join in the race tomorrow!

Gojirra421

Formula Karter
Jul 1, 2017
i want to leave this split, and this F1 season (edit : but im not leaving now).
I have supported lags from guys who dont want to be overtake, unfair guys who dont want to be overtake, idiots ruining my race and my chances to the championship,
guys coming, winning 2 or 3 races and leaving, honza since 4 race is totally over the top.
All of that just make this split a disaster.

Last edited:

FisiFan91

AOR Founder & League Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Driver Update:

- @tisjeboyjelle has joined the F3 League for the remaining races and will be the 2nd reserve.

This will be the final new driver added to any league this season, as the sign-ups are now closed.

(@Ely')

• Informative

Ctzn Ely

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 6, 2017
Welcome along @tisjeboyjelle! Make sure to add me and @Bigboss on Steam so that you can have an invite to the session on Sunday evenings! Look for "elyftw_" to find me on Steam ;)