PC - AOR PC F3 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC F3 League - Main Thread

• We are aware of some functionality issues with the forums at present. These are being looked into. Feel free to use the bug reports thread to report any issues you encounter. Thanks! :)

ShaD

Pro Karter
Feb 7, 2018
Ok, I speak for @Formula_Kevin and me.
If I see the seats are free at Racing Point
So we are going both to RP
For me it will be number 14 and kevin the 69

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Driver Update

Following the recent drivers moves, it has become apparent that the F3 and F4 tiers have been left underwhelmed for driver numbers. Therefore, we have decided to merge F3 and F4 - with most F4 drivers moving up to F4 and some moving down into F5.

The ones joining F3 are: @RichyB, @Crusix, @ripsn, @SZOŁTYS, @JSR, @Nutzernutzt, @kamilkomon, @scelik, @Blue24, @Jezza and @GRZEGORZ. @Jezza will be moving into a reserve spot.

To accomodate these changes: @WOW125, @fxruppert and @PaddyS will move into F2.
(@Hooper @JSR)

King-kodiak

AOR Head Commentator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
May 10, 2016
Unfortunately, I have had to reallocate the PC commentators due to both T1 commentators pulling out, meaning I have had to move Rwaggy and Amkasa to T2. At this point in time, I have no available commentators, though I am seeking to sort that out.

I will update before sunday
@Hooper
@Borderline

• Sad
Reactions: Jane Trpkov

King-kodiak

AOR Head Commentator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
May 10, 2016
Unfortunately, I have had to reallocate the PC commentators due to both T1 commentators pulling out, meaning I have had to move Rwaggy and Amkasa to T2. At this point in time, I have no available commentators, though I am seeking to sort that out.

I will update before sunday
@Hooper
@Borderline
@Aladar will be your commentator until January. @Julio Massa 5522 will join Aladar in a couple of weeks, Aladar will start this Sunday

JSR

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 11, 2018
ı wanna joın
I have seen that you have submitted your main sign up post and time trials (although you need to update your SpeedTest upon @Borderline's request). Once you have done that, staff members will review your times and decide whether or not they can place you in a tier. It will depend on your pace and the availability of whichever tier you're best suited to, but if there is the opportunity for you to participate in a league then a coordinator or moderator will let you know. Hope this helps! :)