PC - AOR PC F3 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC F3 League - Main Thread

Leto

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 23, 2019
I dont think changing the host lobby will change anything but we can try at least. I'm playing in another league and we had the same problem, we tried to change the lobby host several times but it didnt change anything. It seems codemasters servers are in trouble to sync players who doesnt have a steady connexion. Once all the players have a steady connexion (no matter up or down mbps), there is not a single problem...

Julio Massa 5522

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 2, 2018
Driver changes:
@Broby and @PiekarzPotato decided that they wanted to be moved into reserve seats. That promotes @MARB and @FlexesMarci thanks to their activity and amount of points scored. Since @MARB is the one who has scored more points, he was given priority in the car choice and he chose to take the Mercedes seat, which leaves a Red Bull seat to @FlexesMarci

Leto

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 23, 2019
Hi, I would like to know if @Flash-224 would be ok to switch our team ? I mean, M_D_CEO is French like me and we spend a lot of time playing together so we would like to be in the same team from now if you are ok with it (we hope so) ? And if @Julio Massa 5522 is ok too ? Thanks for the answer !

Leto

Julio Massa 5522

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 2, 2018
Hi, I would like to know if @Flash-224 would be ok to switch our team ? I mean, M_D_CEO is French like me and we spend a lot of time playing together so we would like to be in the same team from now if you are ok with it (we hope so) ? And if @Julio Massa 5522 is ok too ? Thanks for the answer !

Leto
I really would like to help you out, but you should've thought about it before the car selection process. I've made everything to make sure, that everyone is with their prefered team mate, since we can't do the switches between the teams in the middle of the season. Now it's too late for these changes, so I'm really sorry, but it's a no from me

Leto

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 23, 2019
@Julio Massa 5522 The thing that is we didnt know each other before the season start. We met together because he was the only French guy like me in our Split so we decided to play together and we have a very great relation now. If @Flash-224 is ok with that, i do not see any problems since there are already some changes because of people who retire... it is exactly the same and i'm sure u do not see the problem either if u think about it ultimately... Btw, the championship team is not that taken seriously either so ... Please think about it, in the case @Flash-224 is ok with that, make that possible for us please

Tudor900

S18 AOR PC F7 Champion
Jun 23, 2018
@Leto Once the first race has taken place, only new drivers can choose their team. Everyone else is stuck with their original team.

Julio Massa 5522

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 2, 2018
@Julio Massa 5522 The thing that is we didnt know each other before the season start. We met together because he was the only French guy like me in our Split so we decided to play together and we have a very great relation now. If @Flash-224 is ok with that, i do not see any problems since there are already some changes because of people who retire... it is exactly the same and i'm sure u do not see the problem either if u think about it ultimately... Btw, the championship team is not that taken seriously either so ... Please think about it, in the case @Flash-224 is ok with that, make that possible for us please
You'll have the chance to team up next season then. I'm really sorry, but there are some rules that I can't break and unfortunately that is one of them. The new drivers and reserves becoming full time drivers are in a different situation. You can though work together to some extent, you can practice together, you can even do your quali laps together, if you don't cut half of the track in order to give the other driver slipstream. If you don't break any of the existing rules I'll be fine with that kind of team work, although I'm not sure about others. Anyways, as I've said, you can work together to some extent this season and team up in the next, because there are just a few rules that I can't break and that with no seat switching is unfortunately one of them

HaiCo

Moderator & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
@Leto just because you don't see the problem, doesn't mean it's not there. Our results/standings sheet don't allow for drivers changing teams after they finished their first race. It would completely mess up the point distribution and team standings.

It is currently not allowed to switch teams after having chosen/being placed in a team.

HaiCo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Driver update

@DaveGaming and @Broby have been removed from the reserves list due to being inactive for a longer period of time. This does not mean they will be put on the blacklist.

HaiCo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Driver update:

Please welcome @Jane Trpkov to the split. He will join as reserve driver here.
@Julio Massa 5522 will be your coordinator. Please add him on Steam, he will be the one sending out invites for races.

For any questions, please contact your coordinator.

• Useful
Reactions: Jane Trpkov

HaiCo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Driver update:

Please welcome @DannyTard to the split. He will join as reserve driver here.
@Julio Massa 5522 will be your coordinator. Please add him on Steam, he will be the one sending out invites for races.