PC - AOR PC F4 League - Driver Introduction Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC F4 League - Driver Introduction Thread

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

malse man

Pro Karter
Jan 19, 2018
Hi, my name is Matthijs. I'm 20 years old and living in Groningen, where I am studing philosophy at uni rn. I'm just racing on a pad rn but I'm thinking about getting a wheel, not really sure what to get tho. I have been playing f1 games since 2013, but I haven't raced online at all until recently. So this is the first league I'm racing in, and I just hope to be getting some experience at first. My best/favorite tracks are in the European season so for rn I just hope to be on pace for some points.

• Burn
Reactions: Thm786 and koldo

Jul!en

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 15, 2017
Hi, my name is Matthijs. I'm 20 years old and living in Groningen, where I am studing philosophy at uni rn. I'm just racing on a pad rn but I'm thinking about getting a wheel, not really sure what to get tho. I have been playing f1 games since 2013, but I haven't raced online at all until recently. So this is the first league I'm racing in, and I just hope to be getting some experience at first. My best/favorite tracks are in the European season so for rn I just hope to be on pace for some points.
Welcome to F4! :)
Europian part of the season is over unfortunately xD
We've got Suzuka and Brazil left at least ;)

Jul!en

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 15, 2017
Hello, i'm Julien, 13 years old and i am from the netherlands. Currently i'm using the Thrustmaster T150 Racing Wheel with the Thrustmaster T300 Pedal Set. I've done league racing for S13 (only the final 4 rounds) and it was a lot of fun, which is the reason i signed up again for S14. I'm hoping to be in the championship fight!
Well what a fun comment that is to read.

• Burn
Reactions: return

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 20, 2017
I'm expecting to do relatively well, well enough that I might be patted on the back a couple of times but not well enough to mount a serious title challenge..
oh

• Faff
Reactions: Duppy