PC - AOR PC F4 League - Driver Introduction Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC F4 League - Driver Introduction Thread

malse man

Pro Karter
Jan 19, 2018
Hi, my name is Matthijs. I'm 20 years old and living in Groningen, where I am studing philosophy at uni rn. I'm just racing on a pad rn but I'm thinking about getting a wheel, not really sure what to get tho. I have been playing f1 games since 2013, but I haven't raced online at all until recently. So this is the first league I'm racing in, and I just hope to be getting some experience at first. My best/favorite tracks are in the European season so for rn I just hope to be on pace for some points.

• Burn
Reactions: Thm786 and koldo

Julien2395

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 15, 2017
Hi, my name is Matthijs. I'm 20 years old and living in Groningen, where I am studing philosophy at uni rn. I'm just racing on a pad rn but I'm thinking about getting a wheel, not really sure what to get tho. I have been playing f1 games since 2013, but I haven't raced online at all until recently. So this is the first league I'm racing in, and I just hope to be getting some experience at first. My best/favorite tracks are in the European season so for rn I just hope to be on pace for some points.
Welcome to F4! :)
Europian part of the season is over unfortunately xD
We've got Suzuka and Brazil left at least ;)

Julien2395

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 15, 2017
Hello, i'm Julien, 13 years old and i am from the netherlands. Currently i'm using the Thrustmaster T150 Racing Wheel with the Thrustmaster T300 Pedal Set. I've done league racing for S13 (only the final 4 rounds) and it was a lot of fun, which is the reason i signed up again for S14. I'm hoping to be in the championship fight!
Well what a fun comment that is to read.

• Burn
Reactions: return

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 20, 2017
I'm expecting to do relatively well, well enough that I might be patted on the back a couple of times but not well enough to mount a serious title challenge..
oh

• Faff
Reactions: Duppy