PC - AOR PC F4 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC F4 League - Main Thread

Cozzie

Formula 4 1st Driver
AOR Commentator
Dec 29, 2017
Now @LASSE can finally be reunited with @Colis again! GGs to you both, show Haydn and the bois in F3 who's boss ;) ALSO ZUUUUUUUUUUUUUURT now has a chance for the title get that bread you bloons td battles legend

Portex

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 16, 2018
Hey guys,

I'm retiring now for this season. Every sunday feels more like a duty to race and not for fun that much. And I'm having not that much time for practise anymore.

Sorry about that, but it just don't feel like fun anymore.

See you guys :)

FisiFan91

AOR Founder & League Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Driver Update:

- @Portex has pulled out as per the above...

- @AntiOtto has been removed and blacklisted from the league due to 3x uninformed no-shows.

I understand that motivation and time can go up and down throughout a season, but I have to remind you all that you signed up for a full season of 21 races, so pulling out just a third of the way through is not cool - especially by just disappearing and getting 3 uninformed no-shows which is just plain disrespectful towards the organisers and the other drivers in the league.

I don't mind too much drivers giving their seat over to someone more motivated if we have several reserves waiting to race, but that's not the case at the moment, which means the league is left with a less than full grid, which makes it even more annoying.

Please remember this paragraph from the rules:
It's impossible for us to stop you from leaving if you've made your mind up, but keep in mind when signing up that pulling out of the league without a proper reason while the season is ongoing will see you placed on the blacklist. A proper reason would be something happening in your life that forces you to quit - something that you didn't expect when signing up - or that your equipment (hardware or lag issues) render you unable to carry on. However, choosing to quit due to getting bored of the game, having a bad season or because something goes against you, is not a good reason. Remember, when signing up you commit yourself to racing for a full season, not only for a few races.

(@Hooper @Ely97)

FisiFan91

Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Driver Update:

- @EL_Sonny has had to pull out of the league due to time constraints...
- @AaRTSii has been removed and blacklisted from the league due to 3x uninformed no-shows...
- @Otto20119 has been removed from the reserve driver list due to inactivity...

Hopefully there will be some new drivers in the near future :cautious:

(@Hooper @Ely97)

FisiFan91

Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Driver Update:

- @kojoootti [LOR dearercoyote[fin]] has joined the F4 League as a new driver and will take the open seat in the Red Bull!

- @MartinTheJezuz has joined the F4 League and will take the open seat in the Force India!

(@Ely97 @Hooper)

Ely97

S13 AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 6, 2017
Welcome guys! Make sure to add me, @Hooper (other coordinator) and @Bigboss (lobby host) on Steam :)

Ely97

S13 AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 6, 2017
Welcome Latsero, make sure to add me, Hooper & Bigboss on Steam :)

FisiFan91

Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Driver Update:

- @Hyttinen has joined the F4 League as a new driver and will take the open spot in the Sauber!

(@Hooper @Ely97)

Cozzie

Formula 4 1st Driver
AOR Commentator
Dec 29, 2017
4 more drivers in 1 day, that definitely is a
Victory_royale_2.png

FisiFan91

Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Driver Update:

- @Otto20119 has rejoined the league after assuring he can be more active going forward. He will take the final open seat in the Williams.

Full grid boyz

Alonso chill v2.gif

(@Hooper @Ely97)