PC - AOR PC F5 League - Car and Number Selection Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC F5 League - Car and Number Selection Thread

• All leagues are cancelled until Xmas Day - check out the Announcements section for more details.

Niek van Gelder

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 29, 2015
Driver number preference:

1) 93
2) 21
3) 13

Team preference:

1) Mercedes
2) Red Bull
3) Force India
4) Sauber
5) Williams

Snook

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Dec 16, 2017
1) Mercedes
2) Toro Rosso
3) Force India
4) Red Bull

22 / 4 / 66

Dazzy Oz

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 9, 2014
1. Mercedes
2. Red bull
3. Ferrari
4. Williams
5. Force India

Numbers:

Jipper

Reigning S14 AOR PC F6 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 24, 2017
Car:
1. Ferrari
2. Mercedes
3. Renault
4. RedBull
5. Toro Rosso

Number:
1. 43
2. 71
3. 88
Hi,

I've updated the Driver selection can you have a look and let me know what you would like to chose from whats remaining,

The drivers in the higher priority slots have filled your top 5 choices, Sorry man :eek:

Jipper

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 24, 2017
@Jipper will @teunvanberkel will get the other Haas since he wanted to be my teammate?
Or does it not work like that? Thanks!
It depends on the driver placements through the priority order, if the space is available he can be your team mate etc..

What i will do once everyone is placed, is give everyone the opportunity to make swaps with other drivers if they want to swap teams etc.. before we lock in the team selection ready for the weekend.

T-Havok

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 3, 2018
It depends on the driver placements through the priority order, if the space is available he can be your team mate etc..

What i will do once everyone is placed, is give everyone the opportunity to make swaps with other drivers if they want to swap teams etc.. before we lock in the team selection ready for the weekend.
Makes sense! thanks for the reply

Reactions: Jipper

Jipper

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 24, 2017
Hey @Borderline Welcome to F5!

your up next for car selection as you've taken Indigo's place who had chosen a slot in the Sauber Have a look at whats remaining and let me know which you'd like!

then the next selection is back to you @Thomas Schmidt

Borderline

F1 Coordinator & S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
1. Force India
2. Haas
3. Toro Rosso
4. Sauber
5. Red Bull

1. 48
2. 96
3. 66

@RichyB and me talked about teaming up. So if that's still possible...

Jipper

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 24, 2017
1. Force India
2. Haas
3. Toro Rosso
4. Sauber
5. Red Bull

1. 48
2. 96
3. 66

@RichyB and me talked about teaming up. So if that's still possible...
He's teamed up with in force india already, however if @RichyB and yourself want to be team mates i can put you both in Sauber, as it currently has both drivers free and free up a slot in force india for someone else

Let me know ASAP

Borderline

F1 Coordinator & S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
He's teamed up with in force india already, however if @RichyB and yourself want to be team mates i can put you both in Sauber, as it currently has both drivers free and free up a slot in force india for someone else

Let me know ASAP
I just spoke with @RichyB about this on a private Discord server and he still wants to team up with me. Sauber is fine with both of us.

Thomas Schmidt

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 18, 2018
Hi,

I've updated the Driver selection can you have a look and let me know what you would like to chose from whats remaining,

The drivers in the higher priority slots have filled your top 5 choices, Sorry man :eek:

tbh, i dont care what car or number, just pick one for me... ;)

Jipper

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 24, 2017
tbh, i dont care what car or number, just pick one for me... ;)
No Problem! Team Manor okay? :p

Ive put you in the Williams, with your first number choice 43.

Thanks

Jipper

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 24, 2017
Hi All,

Driver placements are now complete.

Have a look at your position and if you would like to make trades with other drivers you have until Thursday at 8PM when i'll lock in the Teams officially

Most of you have got what you wanted, @T-Havok and @teunvanberkel you guys want to be team mates, so you can either ask if @Klauuiii will swap the haas seat with @teunvanberkel and take the Force India, OR ask @Niek van Gelder if he will swap his Force India seat with @T-Havok and take the Haas seat.

Let me know what you want to do before thursdays deadline.

Thanks

T-Havok

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 3, 2018
Hi All,

Have a look at your position and if you would like to make trades with other drivers you have until Thursday at 8PM when i'll lock in the Teams officially

Most of you have got what you wanted, @T-Havok and @teunvanberkel you guys want to be team mates, so you can either ask if @Klauuiii will swap the haas seat with @teunvanberkel and take the Force India, OR ask @Niek van Gelder if he will swap his Force India seat with @T-Havok and take the Haas seat.

Thanks
Either works for me and @teunvanberkel , let us know @Niek van Gelder or @Klauuiii. Thanks in advance guys!

Rienk

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 9, 2017
Hi All,

Thanks
I'm gonna be a bit of a faff here, but bear with me. I had very briefly chatted with @Kiinako about the car choices and had just put up my personal preferences, but it appears that @Kiinako would really like us to drive in the Williams instead of the Renault. I'm fine with that, but that does mean a bit of shifting around. @Thomas Schmidt and @Flaf are currently in the Williams. @Thomas Schmidt wanted the Renault as 3rd pick anyways, so I'm not expecting much backlash from him :p. @Flaf had Renault as 5th pick after Williams in 4th. This means that if we'd have know/decided this earlier we would've gotten the Williams anyways, and @Flaf would've highly likely gotten the Renault, but I don't know what he or you (@Jipper) think of that. Let us know!

marks own post faff

• Faff
Reactions: Snook

T-Havok

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 3, 2018
I'm gonna be a bit of a faff here, but bear with me. I had very briefly chatted with @Kiinako about the car choices and had just put up my personal preferences, but it appears that @Kiinako would really like us to drive in the Williams instead of the Renault. I'm fine with that, but that does mean a bit of shifting around. @Thomas Schmidt and @Flaf are currently in the Williams. @Thomas Schmidt wanted the Renault as 3rd pick anyways, so I'm not expecting much backlash from him :p. @Flaf had Renault as 5th pick after Williams in 4th. This means that if we'd have know/decided this earlier we would've gotten the Williams anyways, and @Flaf would've highly likely gotten the Renault, but I don't know what he or you (@Jipper) think of that. Let us know!

marks own post faff
This is gonna be complicated, but @teunvanberkel and I also would be fine with the Renault. Did not put it up in the preferences because they were already taken. That would make a Haas available. Musical chairs go! Please ignore if too complicated.