PC - AOR PC F5 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC F5 League - Main Thread

Mr. Biggles

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 25, 2017
Hey all, I will have to leave the league due to uni work/other real world stuff and problems with the game online. Some of you who do the socials may have noticed my absence in recent weeks and my poor driving compared to last season due to lack of time able to practice. I may be able to do a few races after Christmas time as a reserve if you would allow me.
I hope i will have the time to join after uni for the latter part of S15 but untill then GL to all of you still in it.

H_pro1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 19, 2014
Remember guys for what you signed up for. I will forward these requests to upper staff and let's see what they think about it. For example leaving for no motivation or if you don't like to race anymore will lead you to the blacklist.
(Just for general info, not pointing at anyone)

Filip Prešnajder

S15 AOR PC F2 Champion
May 28, 2017
Just letting you know i'm not leaving. Nothing like that, i'm trying to fix the issue and already contacted support, i know what i signed up for and i know the rules. I have motivation and i love racing here.

Reactions: Thompson and H_pro1

Mr. Biggles

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 25, 2017
Remember guys for what you signed up for. I will forward these requests to upper staff and let's see what they think about it. For example leaving for no motivation or if you don't like to race anymore will lead you to the blacklist.
(Just for general info, not pointing at anyone)
My leaving is not cause of other people left, and not wanting to race.
Currently in 3rd year of uni so this takes priority, this is why i still would like to be able to race when i am able to after Christmas when there is no exams/coursework. I will have to then stop again as they build up next semester.
I hope you let me when i am able.

• Agree
Reactions: H_pro1

H_pro1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 19, 2014
My leaving is not cause of other people left, and not wanting to race.
Currently in 3rd year of uni so this takes priority, this is why i still would like to be able to race when i am able to after Christmas when there is no exams/coursework. I will have to then stop again as they build up next semester.
I hope you let me when i am able.
I moved you to reserve :)

Reactions: Thompson

H_pro1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 19, 2014
All of the sudden my teammate isnt here anymore? :eek:
With all the hurry and busy school times I forgot to mention that @PwVsVipeR requested to leave the league as his connection was very bad. He claimed that he couldn't race closely as other cars where lagging very much in his screen.

Pwox

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 6, 2017
Guys look at to the driver comparison my mate is the wrong one ^^

Pwox

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 6, 2017
Hey guys did you heard about net neutrality? It has just been voted in US, are some of you concerned about this? (Cause this thing is creaping me out, really..)

• Agree
Reactions: H_pro1

Spedz

Pro Karter
Aug 9, 2017
Hey guys did you heard about net neutrality? It has just been voted in US, are some of you concerned about this? (Cause this thing is creaping me out, really..)
The vote still has to go through the courts so nothing should change for now. Also other than affecting US based content creators you watch it shouldn't affect anything in the EU too much.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pwox

dragonbone81

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 14, 2015
It won't make a difference...people are blowing it out of proportion. If anything it will improve services like Netflix and Youtube and force them not to hog 80% of the worlds bandwidth.