PC - AOR PC F5 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC F5 League - Main Thread

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Yeah thats it. Jenson button wasnt in F1 2017 game so the number is free as it is IRL althought i think theres a timeframe between losing the number
IRL it goes on sabbatical for 2 whole seasons since it was assigned. As JB used it once in 17 then it's not available until 2020.

Jipper

Reigning S14 AOR PC F6 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 24, 2017
IRL it goes on sabbatical for 2 whole seasons since it was assigned. As JB used it once in 17 then it's not available until 2020.
Very true! I forgot he raced at monaco!

Fbyson

Formula Karter
Sep 6, 2017
so boys i already have to say goodbye :D
there is some1 in tier 6 who will join you since he felt like he was placed too low. i accepted the swap since i had the feeling that i can't really keep up with you guys this season. Had a rough season 14 in tier 5 and due to my work i'll probably have less time to practise this season so its good for me that i cant eventually fight for some podiums in tier 6. I wish you a great season and good luck! see you in F1 2018 ;)

• Friendly
Reactions: Snook and FisiFan91

Rienk

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 9, 2017
so boys i already have to say goodbye :D
there is some1 in tier 6 who will join you since he felt like he was placed too low. i accepted the swap since i had the feeling that i can't really keep up with you guys this season. Had a rough season 14 in tier 5 and due to my work i'll probably have less time to practise this season so its good for me that i cant eventually fight for some podiums in tier 6. I wish you a great season and good luck! see you in F1 2018 ;)
Not again! First F7 and now here!

Borderline

F1 Coordinator & S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
guuuyssss what do you say about the chineze gp
verstapen is crazy, as usual
Not quite the topic to discuss that, but next to that I disagree...

Rienk

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 9, 2017
I fail to see why real f1 is not something to talk about here, but ok...
This thread is to be used for talk about our split that shouldn't need a seperate thread. Even if there is sometimes banter, it will still be about the split or the game. Stuff like real F1 or other motorsports belong in discussion threads, so this one doesn't get too cluttered, since it is still essentially our main split information thread.

• Informative
Reactions: trumpa94

Jipper

Reigning S14 AOR PC F6 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 24, 2017
Hi Guys,

I just want to make sure everyone is aware that there is a Discord Channel that you all should be joining when you are racing on a sunday evening, last race we had a grid of 17 drivers but only 10 of those were in Discord,

Please can you make sure you join the discord channel even if you mute your mic etc, its important for me to be able to communicate with everyone as the race was started last week whilst people were still creating their race strategy even after i'd asked nobody to press start race, likely it was done by accident or by somebody who wasnt in discord!

IF you are unaware of hte discord channel Its here: https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/aor-discord-server.20217/

You can request access to the formula 1 league channels within the discord access request txt channel,

Thanks guys

Last edited:

Rienk

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 9, 2017
Ayyy, welcome @Portex. Not sure if you'll get to race this sunday, because there haven't been any confirmed no-shows yet, but you'll probably get your shot pretty soon.

Portex

S15 AOR PC F5 Champion
Apr 16, 2018
Thanks guys. I'm looking forward to race you. Although i hate baku i hope to race already at sunday.