PC - AOR PC F5 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC F5 League - Main Thread

DackeBerg

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Aug 27, 2017
I'm going to sound a little bit of salty right now but I just want people to rethink. There's a lot of unnecessary collisions and risk takings. What I've seen a lot in this league is that people have shitty awareness. If you have a car close to you, check the indicators! If you have a car beside you in a corner you CAN NOT take the normal racing line. I've seen people just turning and don't give a **** about the surroundings. If you going into a corner with someone beside you (Even if they only have their front wheels beside) drive smart and take a line which gives you a better exit etc. YOU can't just think "He/she is going to break so it's just for me to take the normal racing line".

Second I want to say. Calm down during the race. IF you feel that you are faster than the one in front of you don't just try to overtake the next corner. Sometimes you have to wait a lap or two to get the overtaking chance. Be a little bit more patient.

I'm not saying that I'm perfect, I also make mistakes. It's just boring that we have dumb collisions every race.
Hope you guys understand what I'm meaning. I'm not saying this to some specific individuals, this is for everyone in this league.

@Dazzy Oz @Raidersky @Niek van Gelder @PiekarzPotato @trumpa94 @T-Havok @teunvanberkel @Kiinako @Rienk @Ping2High @Jipper @Kreosteijn @Snook @Klauuiii @FraGioco9 @Thomas Schmidt [USER=28671]@Flaf @RichyB @Borderline @Portex @Póstás Delfin

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Kreosteijn

DackeBerg

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Aug 27, 2017
I'm going to sound a little bit of salty right now but I just want people to rethink. There's a lot of unnecessary collisions and risk takings. What I've seen a lot in this league is that people have shitty awareness. If you have a car close to you, check the indicators! If you have a car beside you in a corner you CAN NOT take the normal racing line. I've seen people just turning and don't give a **** about the surroundings. If you going into a corner with someone beside you (Even if they only have their front wheels beside) drive smart and take a line which gives you a better exit etc. YOU can't just think "He/she is going to break so it's just for me to take the normal racing line".

Second I want to say. Calm down during the race. IF you feel that you are faster than the one in front of you don't just try to overtake the next corner. Sometimes you have to wait a lap or two to get the overtaking chance. Be a little bit more patient.

I'm not saying that I'm perfect, I also make mistakes. It's just boring that we have dumb collisions every race.
Hope you guys understand what I'm meaning. I'm not saying this to some specific individuals, this is for everyone in this league.

@Dazzy Oz @Raidersky @Niek van Gelder @PiekarzPotato @trumpa94 @T-Havok @teunvanberkel @Kiinako @Rienk @Ping2High @DackeBerg @Kreosteijn @Snook @Klauuiii @FraGioco9 @Thomas Schmidt @Flaf @RichyB @Borderline @Portex @Póstás Delfin

Borderline

S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017

@Dazzy Oz @Raidersky @Niek van Gelder @PiekarzPotato @trumpa94 @T-Havok @teunvanberkel @Kiinako @Rienk @Ping2High @Jipper @Kreosteijn @Snook @Klauuiii @FraGioco9 @Thomas Schmidt [USER=28671]@Flaf @RichyB @Borderline @Portex @Póstás Delfin
I fully agree. I had 3 races destroyed because of this. In Hungary I even made 3 inquiries to the stewards. I think that says enough...

Raidersky

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 1, 2017
Unfortunately i have to say that I must retire from this season. I don't have time for training for races and my driving performance is terrible. Sorry for that, good luck for you guys.

Jipper

Reigning S14 AOR PC F6 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 24, 2017
Congratulations to our split F5 championship winner @Portex with 2 races to go he leads by 54 points meaning its mathematically impossibly to catch him!

The Constructors championship is still all to play for however!

Jipper

Reigning S14 AOR PC F6 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 24, 2017
Driver Update:

- @Thomas Schmidt has been removed & blacklisted from the league as per the rules due to 3x uninformed no-shows this season.

- @RaTaka97 has moved up from a reserve to fill the main driver seat in the Renault.

- @PiekarzPotato has had to leave the league.

@Póstás Delfin or @blackmiles - either of you want to take the Ferrari seat for the last 2 races?

(@Jipper)
Hi guys,

ontop of that @Klauuiii has given up his seat in the Haas due to work comittments so you can both move into full drivers slots, either the Ferrari or Haas. Let me or @FisiFan91 know ASAP please.

@Póstás Delfin @blackmiles