PC - AOR PC F5 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC F5 League - Main Thread

Wesselll

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 30, 2017
@M_D_CEO_5_ you are being promoted to a full time seat, please let me know whether you want the Williams or the Red bull.

Wesselll

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 30, 2017
@Prydee you now have 2 uninformed No-Shows, if you have 1 more uninformed no show, your position in the league will be put under review.

King-kodiak

AOR Head Commentator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
May 10, 2016
Milky Cereal (@Milyk Cereal ) would like to have a try at commentary, and as F4 have their commentators, its F5's turn to have some exposure. Being that this will be an unofficial stream, this will be on Milkys own channel.

As with F4, there may be times where Milky is called upon to fill in a spot in F1 - F3.

Milky, when you have a moment, please post a link to your channel here (or in the next race thread)

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Driver Update

Following the recent drivers moves, it has become apparent that the F3 and F4 tiers have been left underwhelmed for driver numbers. Therefore, we have decided to merge F3 and F4 - with most F4 drivers moving up to F4 and some moving down into F5.

The ones joining F5 are: @ARC | VorSteppen @ovi wan kenobi @SKR Peter @miljevic1. @miljevic1 will be moving into a reserve spot due to being the newest driver in F4 and having only 50% attendance from 4 races.

@Entity will also be moving down to accomodate these changes, due to poor attendance.
(@Wesselll)

ovi wan kenobi

Pro Karter
Mar 28, 2018
Hi everyone, just in case there is an order on picking, I'll take:
1. Red Bull
2. Ferrari
3. Haas

My number shall be #93.

Wesselll

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 30, 2017
Car selection is on what your position in F4 was.

Milyk Cereal

Junior Karter
Jul 6, 2019
Milky Cereal (@Milyk Cereal ) would like to have a try at commentary, and as F4 have their commentators, its F5's turn to have some exposure. Being that this will be an unofficial stream, this will be on Milkys own channel.

As with F4, there may be times where Milky is called upon to fill in a spot in F1 - F3.

Milky, when you have a moment, please post a link to your channel here (or in the next race thread)
Sorry, I only just remembered to check my AOR Forum today, here is my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCid4wrfTR4L_3_NCRgcIftw?view_as=subscriber

klawutzke

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 18, 2014
Hey guys. Old fella here, was in AOR for Season 8-10. Hope to have fun and clean racing with you on track. :)

Wesselll

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 30, 2017
@Duip you now have 2 uninformed no shows, so if you have 1 more uninformed no show, you position in this league will be put under review.