PC - AOR PC F5 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC F5 League - Main Thread

Wesselll

GP2 1st Driver
Aug 30, 2017
I'm here to inform everyone that @Duip and @ARC | VorSteppen have both decided to retire from the league.

@Lightcruiser will be blacklisted from the league as he has had 3 uninformed no shows.

This means that @klawutzke and @Maxi09 will both become full time drivers, with @klawutzke having the first car pick, you cars you are able to choose from are: Torro Rosso, Racing Point and Ferrari.

@Jean you now have 2 uninformed no shows, if you have one more uninformed no show, your position in this league will be put under review

• Informative
Reactions: Borderline

Wesselll

GP2 1st Driver
Aug 30, 2017
update,

@ben^q has been blacklisted from the league due to having 3 uninformed no shows and @miljevic1 you now have 2 uninformed no shows, if you get 1 more uninformed no show your position in this league will be put under review.

Mulchian

Formula 3 Test Driver
Apr 6, 2017
Sorry to disturb, but what about updating the race results and the standings ? The last is result Austria...

Borderline

S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Sorry to disturb, but what about updating the race results and the standings ? The last is result Austria...
When I look at the sheet of your split, I see that only the last 3 races (including Japan) are missing. Please refer to the opening post of the results thread.

@Wesselll could you have a look please and update the results when you have the time? Thanks.

Wesselll

GP2 1st Driver
Aug 30, 2017
When I look at the sheet of your split, I see that only the last 3 races (including Japan) are missing. Please refer to the opening post of the results thread.

@Wesselll could you have a look please and update the results when you have the time? Thanks.
I have been buzzy for a while now, so I never found the time to update it, as it was an ever growing task my motivation to do it also decreased.
but good news! I have just updated the entire results, so everything is now up to date!
Only took me 4 hours...:sleep:

Reactions: Borderline

Wesselll

GP2 1st Driver
Aug 30, 2017
update!

@Jean has been blacklisted due to having 3 uninformed no-shows, and @klawutzke you now have 2 uninformed no shows,if you get one more no show, your position in this league will be put under review.

Wesselll

GP2 1st Driver
Aug 30, 2017
@miljevic1 you now have 35 Penalty points, this means that you have a quali ban for the next race. so please instantly retire when quali has started (don't forget to load you setup otherwise it will be default)

Borderline

S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
@miljevic1 you now have 35 Penalty points, this means that you have a quali ban for the next race. so please instantly retire when quali has started (don't forget to load you setup otherwise it will be default)
You might want to let him do an installation lap so parc fermé is activated and his setup will be locked. But you might have a different experience than me.

Wesselll

GP2 1st Driver
Aug 30, 2017
You might want to let him do an installation lap so parc fermé is activated and his setup will be locked. But you might have a different experience than me.
@miljevic1 you can do 1 installation laps if you want, but don't retire on track, retire in the pit lane.

Berci

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 5, 2019
Hey. Unfortunately I won't be able to race any more so I want to retire from the league. Thanks for everything and wish you luck in the next seasons

Wesselll

GP2 1st Driver
Aug 30, 2017
Update:
@klawutzke @miljevic1 have both been removed from the league due to having 3 uninformed no shows
@Tiliad you now have 2 uninformed no shows, if you get 1 more, your position in this league will be put under review.