Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Leeuwarden, Netherlands
Driver update:

@Karinator will join this league and can choose between: Mercedes, Racing Point, Alfa Romeo and Renault. Please add @Polarhase on Steam, he is the coordinator of this tier.

HaiCo

Super Mod & PC F1 / ACC League Runner
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Leeuwarden, Netherlands
Driver update:

@Alexssander02 will join this league and can choose between: Mercedes, Racing Point, Alfa Romeo and Renault. Please add @Polarhase on Steam, he is the coordinator of this tier.

HaiCo

Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Leeuwarden, Netherlands
Driver Update

@Alexssander02 has left the league again due to time-zone changes.
@Darn84 will join this tier. You can choose between Red Bull, Renault, Racing Point and Alfa Romeo.
Please add @Polarhase on Steam, he is the coordinator of this tier and will send out invites on race day.

Polarhase

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jul 26, 2018
Germany, Stuttgart
@VoXonatoR and @H00DRICH were abscent without notifying me and receive their second reprimand. One more uninformed no-show will lead you to being removed from the league and being set on the blacklist.

Last edited:

HaiCo

Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Leeuwarden, Netherlands
Driver update:

@DannyTard will join this league and can choose between: Alpha Tauri, Renault and Racing Point. Please add @Polarhase on Steam, he is the coordinator of this tier.

Polarhase

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jul 26, 2018
Germany, Stuttgart
I would like to remind you again, that you are only allowed to press "continue/ready" after I did, at all 4 stages: When readying up in the lobby, after the qualifying, before race start and after the race end. Please make sure to do so in the future, otherwise I will need to investigate who is doing that. So just save us all the trouble and be patient. I promise, I'll do what I have to do as fast as possible :)

@DannyTard recieves his first reprimand for uninformed no-show
@Dawidooo2000 receives his second reprimand for uninformed no-show.
One more uninformed no-show will lead you to being removed from the league and being set on the blacklist.

• Agree
Reactions: RiverShan