F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 14, 2017
AOR PC F6 League - Season 19
Driver Introduction Thread

1583351848520.png

Hey and welcome to the AOR F1 Leagues!

Use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors for the coming season!

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:
  1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
  2. What's your previous league racing experience?
  3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?
Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well.

We wish you all the best of luck for the season ahead and hope you will get to have some clean and enjoyable racing on track!

Last edited:

Mo#9991

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 14, 2017
Who is Mo?
Hello and welcome, my friends. :) I am Mo. I am 22, 23 later this year. I am partaking in my 5th year of school studying data analysis and software programming. I am American.

What is Mo?
This will be my 2nd or 3rd season?? Idk I can remember racing in the 2018 game but idk when I started and finished and such... Anyways yeah, pace isn't amazing, but I've enjoyed the competition so far... I've never used assists apart from RL and only ever used this Thrustmaster TMX wheel with their pedals, but not the ones that come with the wheel, ordered a set with the clutch as well, but still by Thrustmaster... As for the assists, yeh used to not use RL, then turned it on to get rid of my corner-cutting penalties, only wound up with more extending track penalties, but now turning it back off as it appears less and less folk are using it.

What is Mo, continued.
As a coord, I'm hoping to play my part in keeping **** organized, and up to date as well as hopefully keeping the attendance high.
As a racer, I just wanna finish all the races one season. Last season in F9 I started with a **** ton of DNFs, but eventually worked out the consistency, really focusing on not taking damage as well as making sure I didn't spin or crash out given those are the easiest positions to gain if someone else does it instead of me.

How is Mo?
We'll see how it goes, looking forward to racing with you folk. :thumbsup:

---

F1 Practice Server
I'll only say this once, as it's kinda awkward promoting an external racing server, but I am in an F1 Practice Server where we try to have nightly practice sessions. 45 min practice, with 18 min quali and a 50% race. It may not be every night, but the majority of nights. Also a practice before the Race on Sunday. Typically we start around 8pm UK.
If you're interested, feel free to join. https://discord.gg/q8ufDN3

Reactions: Millsy

yohann

Pro Karter
Jan 8, 2020
Hi everyone! :) My name is Yohann, I'm 29, 30 in June. I am an airport machine controller. I use a fanatec steering wheel Formula V2 and CSL elite pedals with wheel base podium DD1. By the way, I am French ;)

I have never been in the league. I am a beginner but I have a lot of experience in career mode or online. I play 100% of the difficulty, I use no assists and I like the competition, that's why I signed up so I hope win, finish on the podium at least for my first season. I'm looking forward to start my first race and hope to make a clean race. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Jasko5 and Millsy

leenvollaard

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 15, 2019
Hey everyone! My name is Leen Vollaard and I am from The Netherlands. This is going to be my third season as a first driver in the line up, and my fifth season overall with AOR. I spend 2 seasons as a reserve driver in the F14 and F13. My first season I joined the F13, and next one the F11. Upcoming season I'll be in the F6 with you guys in this short one and I am looking forward to some track action. Currently I am using the Logitech G29, but probably going to upgrade to a real race seat with a realistic F1 wheel in the near future.

My goal for Season 19: I missed about 5 races in S18, because I lost motivation. In the end, If I drove these races, I might have been in the top 3, as I finished P7 in the drivers standings and came 52 points short for a podium season finish. So my goal is to drive and finish all races, eventhough it's less races this season.
Furthermore my goal is to win my first race. I got 1 pole last season, which I could't convert in a win unfortunatly. So, I'd like to pick up the pace and get some podiums in.

I think I told more than enough about myself.
See ya all on the grid!

exodium

Pro Karter
Jul 29, 2019
Time to introduce myself...
My Name is Matthias, im 30 years from Germany, and i did season 18 in f13 and it was so close to win the championship, but i did some mistakes there and it was close til usa :)
but anyways i try to do better this time... i love this league and its so much fun with you guys there... all the Nice people here :)
Im driving with a fanatec formula v2 and csp v3 pedals :)
In real life im musician, Organist, singer, Pianist, composer, arranger, conductor... all this stuff....

Millsy

Formula 4 Test Driver
Feb 28, 2020
Hiiii competitiors....
I'm Ben Mills, AKA Millsy. I'm English and 18. I am at sixth form, the last stream of education before university, studying Maths Physics and Economics. I have the classic GT sport wheel and pedals from the PS3 - served me proud but sometime the pedals get disconnected due to the high feedback I run.
Previously I have raced in one league, which someone I met in either an open lobby or ranked lobby had made. I was doing very well in said league picking up a second and a third, but due to the night it was on I had to drop out.
For AOR F6, I'm hoping to be competitive in order to move up the ranks for next season - gonna have to commit some time to sweating time trial and perform lots of car sliding.
See you guys out on track - 'pls no punterino' ?

Reactions: yohann

Kippetje

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 30, 2018
Hi all, my name is Tim. I'm from The Netherlands at 27 years old. I make games (programming) for a living :)

I've always used a gamepad for F1 racing (since F1 2016) and I'll continue to do that this season. I've participated in 3 AOR's before so I know the jist by now. ^^

Last season (18) I was placed in a league that was relatively high for me, and while it started off fine I noticed that I simply wasn't willing to put in the amount of time to compete for podiums etc. and thus dropped off later on in the season. My time trials of this season (hopefully) reflect a more accurate picture of the amount of time I'll spend in practice and lead to more consistent results.

Good luck & have fun everyone!

Karzolia

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 29, 2018
Hi

im Mohammed from UK, 44 years old, a husband and father.

Motor racing in general is a passion for me and my kids. We do Karting once a month...among other activities

My equipment comprises of

Rseat Formula V2
Full Fanatec setup with v3 pedals and v2.5 wheelbase

raced in F11 last season

Hoping to do well this season...

ZaneFast

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jul 21, 2019
Hello everyone!
I'm Mario from Romania,15 y/o 16 soon.Currently I am a student at high school.
I am currently using a Thrustmaster T150.
My passion about F1 and motor racing started when I was 5 y/o because of my dad that was watching Formula1 and playing F1 2010 all the time.
For me last season(18) was pretty competive , I participated in the F10 league and ended up 5th in the championship.
This season I'm hoping to be competitive and to have nice and fair racing with you all.
Good luck to everyone!

progsa98

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 14, 2020
Hello,
I'm Sebastian from Austria/Italy. I'm 22 and currently studying mechanical engineering in Austria.
I'm using a Thrustmaster T300 and the T3pa Pro pedals.
I never raced in Aor but raced in two other F1 leagues.
Wish everone a good season!

Sam Penfold

S18 AOR PC F12 Champion
Nov 28, 2017
Who are you?
Hi all, my names Sam and I’m 31 years old from Leicestershire in the UK. I work as an Electrician, I’m a huge F1 fan and racing in general. I currently have a Fanatec setup on a Playseat Challenge with an ultra wide monitor.

What's your previous league racing experience?
This will be my second season racing in AOR, really enjoyed last season racing alongside some really nice guys. I also race on ACC and iRacing occasionally.

What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?
I hope for some fun races and close battles, I’m not expecting to win in this tier as I don’t get time to practice enough.

Feel free to add me on Steam:

Bobino12

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 5, 2016
Who are you?
My name is Jean. I'm a mechanical engineer and I live in Quebec City, Canada. My first langage is french but my english speaking is pretty accurate.

What's your previous league racing experience?
That's my second season with AOR; the first one was in the American division. Before, I played in a league that doesn't exists anymore called Precision Racing League for 5 years.

What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?
My first season was not so good because I had problems finding the right setups for this F1 2019 game. I hope to do better though and stops doing basic mistakes.

Feel free to connect to my Steam to become friends : Bobino12

Ligenz

S17 AOR PC F10 Champion
Jan 15, 2019
Who
I'm younger version of captain slow and i use broke xbox 360 pad
What
It's my 4th season of AOR and i did some polish league
I don't have any expectations about this season. Lets have fun.
Good luck guys!

Maverickisonline

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 6, 2019
Hi I'm Arnaud, I'm 39 and I live in Paris. I love everything with wheels we can drive : cars, motorbikes and bikes. I race with a jcl seat, a thrustamster t500rs with a Ferrari wheel and a samsung 32:9 - 49".

I started with a keyboard with Grand Prix 2 in 1997 ! And I bought a microsoft wheel in 99 may be and F1 racing championship (what a game !) and grand prix 3 and monaco GP, grand prix 4, rfactor, project cars then F1 2019...I did my first league with GP3. Well it was not really online. We raced offline, sent the saved race to the league admin. :)

I started real online races with rfactor and F1 79, F1 2006 and champcar mod. I decided to resume online races with F1 2019, so the last season, I was in F9 from mid-season.

Here it is my steam account : maverick
And my youtube channel (I finally found a decent setting in obs with a 32/9 screen) : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmeN1fu8p7mAmoTWGuk2pnA

See you later !

Last edited:

Jasko5

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 20, 2020
AOR PC F6 League - Season 19
Driver Introduction Thread

View attachment 106764

Hey and welcome to the AOR F1 Leagues!

Use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors for the coming season!

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:
  1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well.

We wish you all the best of luck for the season ahead and hope you will get to have some clean and enjoyable racing on track!
1. Who are you?

I m Yasin. I m 27 y old. From North Macedonia. And very big fan of F1 = Ferrari

I m verry happy to be here on AOR. Thx to all team of AOR. Its my first season (experiance) on f1 2019 season leagueas.

To finsih on good position, I m res. driver on t6. Give my best to be in a full season

Diallo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 12, 2017
Hello competitors,
my nickname is Diallo. I was born 1981 in Berlin, Germany and this is still my home. I have been married to a marvelous Finnish woman since 2010 and have two kids.

I have been playing Codemasters F1 series since "F1 2009" but most of the time in single player carrier mode till 2016. My current setup is TS-PC Racer with T3PA-PRO ADD-ON.

Since 1990 I'm watching real F1 and since 2016 AOR F1. Again after having a discussion with my family and ponder if this will still fit into our regular life cycle we came to conclusion to give it another try so this is my fourth F1 AOR league and I'm really happy to be part of this.

My goal is to finish every race without damage and to beat my private lap times.
This is my second season without assistants. In my first two seasons I still had the race line to help me. I finally want to be able to do without everything.

Happy racing to all of us.