PC AOR PC F6 League - Main Thread

Kevgenetics

Pro Karter
Will there also be a fusion of the f4, f5 and f6 league to f3 and f4? I think the decision should be rather taken sooner than later because it could get quite frustrating reseting all the points going deeper into the season? Thanks

exodium

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
I've spoken with haico about this. But at the moment when we will be about 15 or 16 people we can go like this. Normally when everybody is here it should be okay.

Arctic Avenger2

Pro Karter
I've spoken with haico about this. But at the moment when we will be about 15 or 16 people we can go like this. Normally when everybody is here it should be okay.
Wouldn't it be better to dissolve one Split and to fill in the upper part of the split to the higher and the lower part of the split to the lower league? I mean realistically 15-16 players won't take part regularly here, at least 2 will be missing each race so we are at 13-14 players again which is too less in my opinion. And some of the players probably agree to being reserve drivers since every race there will be at least 1 or 2 players missing so basically they would have a save seat every race.

HaiCo

Super Mod & PC F1 / ACC League Runner
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Driver Update
@Patrick16 will join this league as a main driver. Please pick a team/car and make sure to add @exodium on Steam. He is the coordinator of this league.
He will get a Ferrari seat

Last edited by a moderator:

HaiCo

Super Mod & PC F1 / ACC League Runner
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Driver Update
@iamrm will join this league as a main driver. Please pick a car/team and make sure you add @exodium on Steam. He is the coordinator of this league.

Good luck in this season!

exodium

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator

AOR vMax

Formula Karter
Guys, i've do a little trick which Result updating is much easier. For this please make sure u use the ingame Number u select in this Main Thread!
If u do so the Results will be updated immediately after the Race
@iamrm i need your number. pick pls one which is not picked til now

Interesting. How did you make that work?

iamrm

Junior Karter
Guys, i've do a little trick which Result updating is much easier. For this please make sure u use the ingame Number u select in this Main Thread!
If u do so the Results will be updated immediately after the Race
@iamrm i need your number. pick pls one which is not picked til now

exodium

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Interesting. How did you make that work?
Relativly easy. I read the udp data. And Export the results. But the Problem is that the game sends no names just something like a combination of Team, racenumber and a Session Player id. So the only way to sort it right in the Export is by giving specific namens to specific numbers
And now i have sorted all forum and Result names to the specific number and now its just to drive and Export :)
That's why its important that everybody use the right number ingame :)

Last edited: