Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Actually TAT 12,13,14 got a connection us-fr if I understood it correctly. Damn Jay now you got me started. Lmao
These are just submarine fibre-optic routes but your ping is going to be massive traversing mainland Europe. Plus the routing would not be intelligent, which it is.

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
@Jay not much of a difference. I would assume the hyper server is the fibre?
There is no guaranteed route. Just a 'more likely'. I would have to look at the ownership of the cables to be more specific and it again would be a likelihood rather than a certainty.

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
@hennree we await your car choice, your original 5 choices are gone being down the pick order.

@acerees you may actually get a choice to choose between two cars so order the remaining 3 and pick a number please!

Kane Jr

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 28, 2017
I have a feeling some of the new drivers that just registered came to the site out of hype and won't return now the game has been out for a while.

acerees

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Ok I can't remember my number 24?

1. Sauber (the one where it all began when I join the league).
2. The haas it got brakes
3. The pink panther

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Ok I can't remember my number 24?

1. Sauber (the one where it all began when I join the league).
2. The haas it got brakes
3. The pink panther
Apparently M. Grosjean is happier with the Carbone Industries discs now they have revised the cooling. Haas have also modified the brake ducts so after two years of messing about maybe Haas can concentrate on going forwards rather than not being able to stop.

This season is serendipitous, I started in F7 in Season 4 driving a Marussia but they are no more so I have red and a bit of black driving the Ferrari. Plus, we've got a Codemasters game with a broken Safety Car.

Putttee

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Sep 11, 2016
@winchy33 and @KaneJr00 would you guys be interested in switching to Renault? Me and @ChokDK are doing some races and practices with a group and we all got renaults so if you dont mind the switch we would be grateful.

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
@winchy33 and @KaneJr00 would you guys be interested in switching to Renault? Me and @ChokDK are doing some races and practices with a group and we all got renaults so if you dont mind the switch we would be grateful.
No-one has picked Haas or Sauber, you may switch to those or wait until after 8pm when the pick will be concluded. Then you can switch if both drivers agree. Only one switch will be permitted either before or after.

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
@LolFish42 take a look at the OP and pick your driver number. @Voller has chosen #13 (not in the list currently)

Create a career driver with that number so you can use it in multiplayer (also a driver avatar to suit your personality / appearance).

Post back when you've chosen it.

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
@ulukbek pick a number that you use on your car.

Numbers taken by other drivers are in the OP, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.