PC - AOR PC F7 League - Car and Number Selection Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC F7 League - Car and Number Selection Thread

Borderline

F1 Coordinator & S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
@shawniii95 I don't want to push people, but would you mind posting your preference? You're the only one left, allthough you still have 21 hours left before the deadline. But as I have an endurance race tomorrownight, I'm not able to do the placements right after the deadline has passed.

Dobby

F1 Coordinator & S14 AOR PC F8 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 16, 2017
Car:
1.FI
2.Ferrari
3.torro rosso
4.mclaren
5.sauber

Number:

Borderline

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
@DaveGaming As it stands, it looks like you have an option: either Toro Rosso or Williams. Which one would you like to have?

@shawniii95 you have got 2h15m left to tell us what car and number you would like to have. If the deadline passes, you will be dropped to the bottom of the list and you'll end up with whatever car there is left.

Reactions: Cheeese

Borderline

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
The car and number selection is now final. See the openingspost to see which car has been assigned to you as well as the carnumber.

@shawniii95 as the deadline has passed and you did not submit your preferences I assigned the last available car and a random number to you. Unfortunately my random number formula in Excel gave you #13 which you will use on your Williams-car.

Borderline

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
As we have some new drivers, I would like to know which numbers they wish to use on their cars. Could you let me know what number you would want on your car? Please look at the Opening post of the main thread to see which numbers already are in use.

@Kunnia @DavMio

Also I don't have a number from @TheLlamaLlama . Could you also answer this post please?