PC - AOR PC F7 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC F7 League - Main Thread

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 10, 2018
In addition to the previous Driver update, I would like to announce that @Oxygen will take over the spot in the McLaren as main driver from now on.

@RyanL83 has been removed as reserve driver. Attendance issues and not responding on Forum/Steam messages.

Last edited:

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 10, 2018
I'm in need of a new host. I've been doing it myself for the previous three races, but it's not an ideal situation.
So I'm here asking again:

Is there anyone who has a stable connection and would like to be hosting the races from now on?

It would be greatly appreciated.

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 10, 2018
Quick update for you guys: leaving the session without a valid reason, still is not allowed. Leaving the session can cause frame drops for the other drivers in the session. Doing so may result in 5 penalty points.

With the league slowly moving towards the final part of the season, it is in everybody's interest to not get frame drops when battling for points and/or the (championship) win. I will from the upcoming race onwards write inquiries, when people leave the session without a valid reason.

Reactions: Fizzymon

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Driver update

As requested: @Kohai has been moved to a reserve spot, due to technical issues. @Naizen therefor is replacing his seat.

(@HaiCo )

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 10, 2018
Driver update

I forgot @Ghost153 had written me that he will not be attending races until January. He will be moved to a reserve spot. This means that @Fveerkamp should be moved into the Red Bull spot instead of the Racing Point one. This creates an empty spot in the Racing Point, which @MS Ádám will be moved in to.

In case this is a bit too confusing, just check the original post of this thread for a clear overview.

Last edited: