Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
AOR PC F7 League - Season 19
Main Thread

1583269549253.png

This is the main thread for the AOR PC F7 League - here you can chat about anything related to the league!

General Information:

Race Day: Sunday
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

League Coordinator(s): @Hinyaldee
Lobby Host: @Hinyaldee
Backup host(s): @Partyfuchs @Toni Racing

● Voice Chat: AOR Discord Server (PC leagues only)

Drivers and Teams:

Drivers and teams will be added here after the car selection process has been completed!

Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team

1. @Zygfryd - Zygfryd - Poland - #89
  2. @Wendell Jr - Wendell Jr - Hungary - #?

Scuderia Ferrari
  1. @Tomohawk
  2. @Partyfuchs - Partyfuchs - Germany - #25

Aston Martin RedBull Racing
  1. @Strike - StrikeIce - France - #42
  2. @HoneybadgerF1 - HoneybadgerF1 - USA - #?

Racing Point BWT Mercedes
  1. @wolter - [7] voolter - Poland - #?
  2. @Kein Bergwerk - Kein Bergwerk - Germany - #45

ROKiT Williams Racing
  1. @Akenari - Akenari - Germany - #96
  2. @Bruno

Renault F1 Team
  1. @BlackViperGT - BlackViperGT - Mexico - #62
  2. @Alastre - Alastre - Italy - #40

Scuderia ToroRosso
  1. @Ryndal - Ryndal - Sweden - #78
  2. @Toni Racing - Antonioo - Italy - #14

Haas F1 Team
  1. @Birkoff - Birkoff - Romania - #24
  2. @Tilika - T!ŁiKa - Slovenia - #2

McLaren
  1. @Hinyaldee - Hinyaldee - France - #13
  2. @tYsU^ - tYsU^ - Poland - #21

Alfa Romeo Racing
  1. @St_Jonh - St_Jonh - Germany - #9
  2. @Kjofex - Kjofex - Germany - #19
Reserves
1. @Bario
2. @CeruleaX
3. @Rubidiium - Rubidibidi - France - #6
4. @Baumi1337

Last edited:

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
@Strike @Patrick Schindler @2Dragons @_Mackoo_ @St_Jonh @BlackViperGT @Partyfuchs @Birkoff @Alastre @Kjofex @Vadim Chernoshtanov @Zygfryd @tYsU^ @Toni Racing @Akenari @Gray Werefox @Tilika @Rubidiium @Kein Bergwerk @Miś Tobiś @Wendell Jr @Ryndal

So, welcome to all of you guys in Season 19 Tier 7. You'll (hopefully) all be racing tomorrow night, except for the reserve drivers (who'll still need to be available in case someone's absent).
I'll be the lobby host, so I'll start sending the invites from 7:50PM UK Time. I'll send 2-3 invites per driver, so that you have a spare one in case you were to drop from the lobby.
The discord channel isn't mandatory, but extremely important and useful to ease the process and make it easier for me to give directive or informations (especially in case of lobby restarts, etc...)
If you have any issue or otherwise before a race that prevents you from attending, make sure you post in the race's thread before the official start time. Otherwise, you'll be counted as an uninform Did Not Start (DNS), and having 5 of those kicks you from the league.

Good luck to you all, hoping you all practiced enough for the 12 races we'll have

PS : Make sure you've all added me to Steam aswell before the opening of the lobby

HaiCo

Moderator & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Driver update

@Bario will join this split as a reserve.
@Hinyaldee will be your coordinator for this season. Please add him on Steam, he will send you an invite for the races. He will also be the one telling you if and when you can drive.

• Informative
Reactions: Hinyaldee and Bario

HaiCo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Driver update

@wolter will join this split as a reserve.
The coordinator of this split is @Hinyaldee. Please add him on Steam, he will send you an invite for the races. He will also be the one telling you if and when you can drive.

For any questions related to your split, please contact @Hinyaldee.

• Informative
Reactions: Hinyaldee

HoneybadgerF1

Formula Karter
Nov 27, 2018
Hey @Hinyaldee I took part in AOR'S F1 league last season but I missed the start of this season due to the fact that I moved states. Would it be possible for me to sign up as a reserve driver? Thanks!

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
Hey @Hinyaldee I took part in AOR'S F1 league last season but I missed the start of this season due to the fact that I moved states. Would it be possible for me to sign up as a reserve driver? Thanks!
You have to go in the sign up thread to post your registration. You'll not necessarely join in this split

HaiCo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Driver update

@CeruleaX will be added to this split as a reserve.
@Hinyaldee will be your coordinator. Please add him on Steam. He will send out invites for the races. He will also be the one telling you whether or not you can race.

• Informative

Rubidiium

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 21, 2020
i have so many work and i can't try hard or training for the future race so i want to leave the season to give my place to a reserve pilot. Thank for the race, and i hope see you soon. Take care and stay at home

• Informative

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
@Strike @Patrick Schindler @2Dragons @_Mackoo_ @St_Jonh @BlackViperGT @Partyfuchs @Birkoff @Alastre @Kjofex @Vadim Chernoshtanov @Zygfryd @tYsU^ @Toni Racing @Akenari @Tilika @Rubidiium @Kein Bergwerk @Miś Tobiś @Wendell Jr @Ryndal

Something seriously needs to be done in this split regarding the racing. There's way too many incidents, crashes and collisions all over the place. People not leaving room when fighting each other, drivers waving on straights, people attempting 3-4 wide cars on SC restarts just to bring another SC/VSC right after. This keeps happening race after race, and it definetely needs to stop now. Otherwise, actions will be taken to "clean up" the Maldonados we have here

Partyfuchs

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Feb 22, 2015
These strange behaviours from some people over and over again on track must stop.

Race pace wasn't good enough for a podium but still SC VSC and crashes all over the place are hurting my racing soul.

Congrats to @Birkoff for being able to have the greatest success each race.
My No1 tip for the Championship battle.

• Friend
Reactions: Birkoff

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
I agree, odd behaviour all around, the steward's really need to get their $%[email protected] together.
Excuse-me ? We made collision once, because of me losing the rear end in Parabolica and I apologize for that. I even was a sportsman and let you back passed costing me an extra position, but meh, I made a mistake I deserved that slap on the wrist.

But afterwards ? On Lap 15, you divebombed heavily in the 2nd chicane on Kjofex. And a few laps later you did the exact same divebomb, causing mayhem and breaking my front wing

2Dragons

Pro Karter
Jul 29, 2019
Excuse-me ? We made collision once, because of me losing the rear end in Parabolica and I apologize for that. I even was a sportsman and let you back passed costing me an extra position, but meh, I made a mistake I deserved that slap on the wrist.

But afterwards ? On Lap 15, you divebombed heavily in the 2nd chicane on Kjofex. And a few laps later you did the exact same divebomb, causing mayhem and breaking my front wing
Hmm... doesn't sound like me.

Partyfuchs

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Feb 22, 2015
First of all my huge apologies to @Hinyaldee I had to brake because @Zygfryd suddenly brake in the straight under VSC (my delta at point was + over a second)...really really sorry...I had nowere to go if left or right, I think at that point you were almost at my side you (as me) didn't expet an hevy braking there…Then...a few footage just to understand how you guys intend races...at quali, just 30 seconds from the start!!! 30"!!!! @2Dragons I think overtaken me on the left and went straight at the chicane...we had just start man, no hurry! Same as the merceds behind me, why you were in such a hurry? You went into me, all of us where on they outlap! And we had all the time to set our times! Race start..again @Zygfryd I know you are fast mate, and @BlackViperGT take it easy at the start! You had sandwiched me and you got a damage wing! I have no idea how I came in one piece out there...I left you space not to let you in but just to avoid crash! @Partyfuchs on lap 18 (just asking) at second Lesmo have hit\pushed me out or I've just lost control? Anyway after I was back on the track and already on a straight line somemebody from behind completely smash me...that's not how think this League is ment...every race tons of SC (even if this a problem afetr last patch) ...come on guys we should have fun!!!

P.S. @Hinyaldee sorry I forgot to turn on tag

Start - Qualy madness
00:40 - Race start and sandwich with @Zygfryd and @BlackViperGT
00:59 - Crash with @Hinyaldee
01:06 - Out at Lesmo and smashed (sorry don't know why audio is no sync)

Also @Toni Racing just wondering if this as happend for real this time (and the Red Bull went really out) or it's netcode again...weird.

Yes i really touched you a little, really sorry for that. Thought you had front wing damage and letting people by.

Good words from you due the situation in this Split,

Reactions: Alastre

Alastre

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2020
Yes i really touched you a little, really sorry for that. Thought you had front wing damage and letting people by.

Good words from you due the situation in this Split,
Well I had That feeling of a little push... It happend mate, no rancor.. I was slow coz actually @Toni Racing was struggling and didn't want to hit him.. You saw a space and you tried, that's race! Just can't shake this bad luck from me!

HaiCo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Alright guys. If you think someone did something wrong: write an inquiry. No need to go discuss incidents and accidents in here.

In general though (and this is based on all races so far) the quality of racing has been poor in this split. Personally I don't care who did what, what I care about is the fact that it needs to improve. Leave eachother space, show respect towards other drivers on the track.

The amount of inquiries written by drivers from this split is higher than from other splits. If it continues like this, drivers are going to reach the 50 penalty points sooner rather than later. Let's prevent that from happening by driving cleaner and showing respect.

The stewards don't care about your name or who you are, they will penalize drivers for what they did wrong. Reached 50 points? You're probably being put on the blacklist. Consider this message a warning.