Reigning S14 AOR PC F6 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 24, 2017
AOR PC F8 League - Season 16
Driver Introduction Thread

Hey and welcome to the AOR F1 Leagues!

Use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors for the coming season!

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:

1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
2. What's your previous league racing experience?
3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?

Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well.

We wish you all the best of luck for the season ahead and hope you will get to have some clean and enjoyable racing on track!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 17, 2018
Hey my name is Denny.
I'm 19 and i live in Germany, but im from Russia.
I got a pretty cheap setup: Logitech G920 + the Pedals from this set
I don't have that much league experience. I've only driven in a German F1 Racing League in the end of a Season and then the first 2 Races but then I left.
I hope to be in the Top 10 this year.
#1 would be awesome, but i do not think im fast enough for that.

Jipper

Reigning S14 AOR PC F6 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 24, 2017
1. Who are you? Hello, Im Jipper (John) im 30 and live in the UK, I use the Thrustmaster T300RS with T3PA pedals
2. What's your previous league racing experience? I have raced in AOR for 3 seasons so this will be my Fourth, i had a bad first season, then won the second season then had a pretty bad 3rd season, so here's hoping for a successful 4th season!
Hoping for top 5 finishes and some podiums

DetBareMads

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 22, 2017
1. Who are you?
Hey! Mads here! I'm 18 and live in Denmark. Not anything speciel to say here :D

I haven't raced in any league before. I have raced a lot of GT3 and LMPH in both rF2 and Assetto, but not anything speciel in F1 yet. I love endurence, but also like close racing like in F1

I don't know the pace at the moment, but for sure i want to be at least top 10 every race

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/detbaremads/ (Leave a simple comment like "F1 AOR" or something plz :D I got too many friend requests)

mikoz

Junior Karter
Aug 1, 2017
1. Who are you?
Hello, I'm Miko, 23 and live in Finland. Racing with Thrustmaster t300rs with t3pa pedals.
This is my first league racing season.

Good racing and close battles.

Sgarky

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 9, 2018
1.Who are you?
Hello, i'm Sgarky, i'm 17 from Scotland, i have a Thrustmaster TX with some TP3A Pedals

I raced half of season 14, then i raced half of Season 15 (missed out in 1st half due to surgery) also raced in some other leagues in F1 and PC2.

Try Finish

Last edited:

Synt

Premium Member
Premium Member
Nov 29, 2017
1. Who are you?
Hello, im Synt (Ash) im 19 and im from the UK. I Use Thrustmaster TX base with f1 wheel attachment as well as T3Pa Pro Pedals.
Ive been league racing since F1 2015 this is my 3rd season in AOR but have raced in many other leagues over time.
im expecting to be challenging for the drivers champion ship. and hope to achieve the constructors with my man Sharky. but overall just want to see some clean racing.

Jezza

Formula Karter
Sep 8, 2017
Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
Hello, I'm Jezza, I'm 17 and I am from the Czech Republic and USA, but I live in the UK (confusing I know). I use the Fanatec CSL Elite.

What's your previous league racing experience?
All my proper league racing experience has come from AOR since I joined in S14 in AL1. Last season was awful from me as I bottled so many decent chances at a podium or a win.

What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?.
Hoping to make up for S15, so I hope I can try for a win or two. A dream goal would be to come top 5 in drivers championship, but considering last season that's probably a far fetched dream.

Last edited:

Tiliad

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 27, 2018
Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
Hello I'm Tiliad and I am 16 years old, I'm from The Netherlands. I use the TS-PC racer and T3PA pedals.

What's your previous league racing experience?
None, I got in to the F1 games just at the end of F1 2017, and I was too late to sign up for the remainder of S15.

What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?
First and foremost I hope to improve at close racing in general, get better consistency and preform better under pressure. I also do hope I'm fast enough to challenge for pole and race wins but I first have to see how fast everyone is :D!

Since I'm quite new in racing games in general, I'm still looking for some people to practice and chill with. Feel free to add me on steam if you want to hangout or practice!
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/tiliad/

EversVincent

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 21, 2017
1. Who are you?
Hello people!! Hi iam Vincent, Dutch 15 years old. I use the G29 pretty cheap and all but its always good haha.

Raced half season 14(F8) (Finished last LMAO) and whole season 15(F9) (Finished like 9th cuz i had bad luck)
So over the previous year is have trained myself a pretty bit.

Hoping to finish top 10 maybe go for podiums and wins and lets keep this clean.

W4ckyRac3r

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
May 18, 2015
1. Who are you?
Hello all! I'm Adam, 23 from Birmingham UK. I use the G29, gets the job done!
I previously had 1 full season of league racing on F1 2016 in split 2, how times have changed (can't remember which season that was). I've also competed in a couple of GT3 seasons on pcars!

Hoping for consistent finishes, hopefully in the points, keeping it clean, looking forward to racing against new people!

Maffus

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Apr 17, 2014
1. Who are you?
Hello my name is Matt, i am 38 years old and i live in Nottingham,England. I use the fanatec csl elite wheel base and pedals with the F1 Rim.

I last raced in S13 but have been league racing since F1 2012 and also done some assetto corsa league racing with slipstreamers, wtwr, crl and also cnc.

To finish the race first would be a start :p really though just to have some clean and fun racing and pick up some solid points along the way.

CameronB

1-time PC Split 2 Champion
Apr 1, 2016
Hey im Cameron im 19 from the UK. I use an XBOX 360 controller (yay). I've been league racing since Season 11 . I honestly have no idea what to expect but as long as i'm not the slowest most weeks like last season i'll be happy.

Kryxeno

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2018
1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
Well hello there. My name is Timothy (or just Tim) and I am 18 years old. I live in the Netherlands but my English aint too bad. I use a simple t150 (ferrari rim obviously) which isnt very expensive but it has worked for the past couple seasons.
I joined AOR in S14 at Japan starting in AL-2. I won that race but the other races weren't as good. Looking to S15 I had a rough start but managed to get enough points for a championship win.

This is gonna be my first season without assists but I have practiced a lot and I think I am ready for a higher league. My hope for this season is obviously to get another championship win, but if I settle in the midfield I wouldn't mind.
I am really looking forward to racing against all of you this season!

Cheeese

Formula Karter
Mar 30, 2017
Hi all, sorry for the late arrival. Great to be back on AOR.
A season out due to GCSEs and a rough season 14 so hoping for more this year.
Also looking for a good battle with @Maffus ;)

Names Callum I’m 17 and I’m from The UK

BoxAFrog

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 4, 2018
Hi my name is kieron (BoxAFrog), I live in gateshead, north east of England. Am aged 18, my nationality is British and for racing I use a Thrustmaster t300 rs with the Ferrari F1 wheel add on.

Currently I have no racing experience at all! This is going to be my first season racing competitively, which is something I've been wanting to do for over a year now. Finally having the opportunity is exciting. But the racing most important will be clean!

This season am not expecting much, with it being my amateur season to get point and not being last is a main goal. Anything like a top 5 finish would been seen as a great achievement in any race and a podium is passing all above my expectations. But am keeping it simple for know.

Am excited for this weekend and looking forward to some ding dong battles I hope with yous!

Kekse

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 3, 2018
1. Who are you? Hi my name is Markus aka Kekse i live in Finland. im 19 years old and for racing i have thrustmaster t150 with default pedals xD
2. What's your previous league racing experience? Racing on aor dirt leagues and racing finnish f1 league
3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead? Getting some points :3

Muddyh20

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 10, 2018
1. Who are you:
  • My name is Lance, i'm 22 years old and former Running back at University of Southern California, and I live in San Diego, California
  • I have a Thrustmaster TS-PC Wheel & T3 pedals
2. Previous league racing experience:
  • Previously I've raced in PRL, and back in F1 2012 competed in a southern California LAN scene. I've also competed for cash prizes at E3 2018, SAMSUNG Forza,
  • Hopefully race as much as I can to gain content, and to secure podiums and move up the ranks
I look forward to the season!

GRZEGORZ

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 28, 2014
Heeeeeeey my name is Grzegorz and I live in Poland . I am 18y old.. I use Logitech G29 before LFGT.

Polish leagues (F1 12,13,14,15,16,18} , AOR 9 season and from 12 season until now.

Fights to the very end and unforgettable season.

It all started 11 years ago when Kubica had an accident

Last edited: