BosslyGaming

Super Mod & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
AOR PC F8 League - Season 18
Main Thread

This is the main thread for the AOR PC F8 League - here you can chat about anything related to the league!

General Information:

Race Day: Sunday
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

League Coordinator(s): @Jipper
Lobby Host: @Jipper
Backup host(s): @Dobby

● Voice Chat: AOR Discord Server (PC leagues only)

Drivers and Teams:

Drivers and teams will be added here after the car selection process has been completed!

Mercedes
  1. @Jipper - Jipper- British - #50
  2. @Diesel-iwnl- - Diesel-iwnl- - Hungarian - #66

Ferrari
  1. @Rohan - Rohan - British - #6
  2. @VegaZ - VegaZ - German - #96

Red Bull
  1. @marcinS_ - marcinS_ - Scottish - #2
  2. @Dobby - Dobby - Dutch - #98

Racing Point
  1. @Kryxeno - Kryxeno - Dutch - #69
  2. @Slickz - Slickz - British - #21

Williams
  1. @SusonsteiN - SusonsteiN - Spanish - #73
  2. @TheSevi87 - TheSevi87 - Spanish - #87

Renault
  1. @Kippetje - Kippetje - Dutch - #89
  2. @Gelbewand1989 - Gelbewand1989 - German - #9

Toro Rosso
  1. @Frihman - Frihman - Swedish - #91
  2. @MisterJasper - MisterJasper - Dutch - #83

Haas
  1. @Adam Summerfield - Adam Summerfield - British - #12
  2. @Matej Nedeljak - Matej Nedeljak - Slovakian - #97

McLaren
  1. @P1g3oN - P1g3oN - Estonian - #24
  2. @Lucas Gamberini - Lucas Gamberini - Italian - #42

Alfa Romeo
  1. @Levingston - Levingston - Turkish - #15
  2. @Flame - Flame - British - #95
Reserves
1. @Desmond0313
2. @Jan Doring

Last edited by a moderator:

Jipper

Reigning S14 AOR PC F6 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 24, 2017
Hello Everybody!

Welcome to F8 in Season 18!

I will be coordinating this season so please make sure to add me on steam and also message me if you have any query's or questions about any of the processes.

Please make sure you have read through the Racing rules etc if you are new to the league, and for those who are returning there have been a few tweaks to the rules for this season so please make sure you familiarize yourself with them.

I will be hosting the lobby, however i will need a Backup host, so if anyone would like to throw in their hat please do so and i will check through all the ping/speed results and pick an appropriate backup host :)

I hope you all enjoy racing this season, and i expect to have a split full of clean friendly drivers! this is a a fun hobby at the end of the day and its no fun dealing with incidents!

Good Luck!

@marcinS_ @Dobby @Rohan @Desmond0313 @Frihman @Levingston @P1g3oN @MisterJasper @Adam Summerfield @Kryxeno @Diesel-iwnl- @Kippetje @Matej Nedeljak @Flame @TheSevi87 @SusonsteiN @Lucas Gamberini @Gelbewand1989 @Slickz

Last edited:

Jipper

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 24, 2017
Here is your Time Trial Times which partly decided on which split you were in, The evaluation race helps us fully decide the placements, so dont read too much into the TT times, but its good to know either way ;)

Desmond0313

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 10, 2016
Well, just as a I thought, doing just 8-10 laps on every track wasn't really enough. I had no choice though, my wheel rim was sent to RMA and I got it back just before the deadline, so had to be quick... hopefully this doesn't reflect my true pace, coming from F7 :D :D

Jipper

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 24, 2017
Reactions: MisterJasper

Desmond0313

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 10, 2016
@Jipper @Dobby

As multiple attempts to resolve my desync/disconnect issues (I even went as far as buying a new router...) were unsuccessful, it's becoming very difficult for me to have a proper race online in this game. I tried every possible solution that I could find on forums and I was just unable to get any positive changes in this regard. We even had disconnects on a LAN session that I set up with my friend over Hamachi...

If it's possible, I'd like to step down into a reserve driver slot and give my main driver slot to someone who would actually be able to play this game properly. If this is not possible I see no other option than retiring and putting Codemasters F1 games on hold for a few years... every year I just get more and more disappointed and frustrated...

Thanks for understanding.

• Informative
Reactions: Jipper and Dobby

marcinS_

S17 AOR PC F6 Champion
Apr 5, 2019
Please be careful in the opening stints of races. Especially when a safety car happens

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Desmond0313

Jipper

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 24, 2017
@Jipper @Dobby

As multiple attempts to resolve my desync/disconnect issues (I even went as far as buying a new router...) were unsuccessful, it's becoming very difficult for me to have a proper race online in this game. I tried every possible solution that I could find on forums and I was just unable to get any positive changes in this regard. We even had disconnects on a LAN session that I set up with my friend over Hamachi...

If it's possible, I'd like to step down into a reserve driver slot and give my main driver slot to someone who would actually be able to play this game properly. If this is not possible I see no other option than retiring and putting Codemasters F1 games on hold for a few years... every year I just get more and more disappointed and frustrated...

Thanks for understanding.
thanks for letting us know,

@valluuuz you are the first reserve so would you like to take Desmonds Ferrari seat and be a main driver?

SusonsteiN

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 29, 2019
Hey @Jipper, I got a question about using the AOR thumbnail, to put in my videos. I already tweet to the ApexOnRacing twitter but I didn't get a answer. Also @Kippetje maybe would like to see my POV on bahrain XD (SORRY FOR THE SPAM LOL)

Reactions: Kippetje

Jipper

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 24, 2017
Hey @Jipper, I got a question about using the AOR thumbnail, to put in my videos. I already tweet to the ApexOnRacing twitter but I didn't get a answer. Also @Kippetje maybe would like to see my POV on bahrain XD (SORRY FOR THE SPAM LOL)

okay no worries, whats the question?

Jipper

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 24, 2017
okay @valluuuz hasnt been online since july and isnt replying so he will be removed as a reserve, the next in line is @VegaZ would you like @Desmond0313 ferrari seat for a permenant drive?

Jipper

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 24, 2017
@Jipper if I can use the thumbnail, as you can see on my videos, I'm using the same as the AOR Channel. So my question if I'm allowed to use it.
ahh okay i see,

Usually we only use those for the official streams that way viewers dont get confused over what is official and what is drivers streams/videos etc..

Reactions: SusonsteiN