PC AOR PC F9 League - Main Thread

Akenari

Pro Karter
Dec 27, 2019
Germany
Hey guys,

Just an update on me. I've taken the decision to leave the league due to school, I don't have the time to practice anymore etc so I've got a plan for you guys.

@Jordy van Oosten and @MisterJasper will be taking over race day operations from me (invites, potential restarts etc) and will report back to me each race of anything, I'll still be coordinating this league by doing race threads and standings, steward etc so if you have anything you want answering you can still go to me. I just won't be racing anymore, I hope you guys all understand.

Please make sure you have Jordy and Jasper added on Steam to ensure you get an invite to the session.

Hope you have a fun time racing and good luck!

Sam.
Sad to hear that. Good luck with your Studies tho. Hopefully we will get the Chance to Race against each other someday,

Reactions: Bernie

Blue Inquisitor

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Sorry to see you drop out of the league but it's completely understandable. Good luck with your studies.

YellOwIshStaR

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 6, 2020
Edinburgh
Hey guys,

Just an update on me. I've taken the decision to leave the league due to school, I don't have the time to practice anymore etc so I've got a plan for you guys.

@Jordy van Oosten and @MisterJasper will be taking over race day operations from me (invites, potential restarts etc) and will report back to me each race of anything, I'll still be coordinating this league by doing race threads and standings, steward etc so if you have anything you want answering you can still go to me. I just won't be racing anymore, I hope you guys all understand.

Please make sure you have Jordy and Jasper added on Steam to ensure you get an invite to the session.

Hope you have a fun time racing and good luck!

Sam.
That's a very sensible decision, although unfortunate education is always a higher priority!! Good luck with school!

Blue Inquisitor

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Hmm. Season 4 was my debut (actually 2012 and on F1 2011). China last Sunday was my 250th start. It'll be early 2022 before I get to 10 years!

Congrats on reaching 250 starts! That is a cool stat. I didn't race from S13-19 so I'm missing a few races.

What platform did you race on in the early seasons. Was it always PC?

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Goole, Yorkshire
Congrats on reaching 250 starts! That is a cool stat. I didn't race from S13-19 so I'm missing a few races.

What platform did you race on in the early seasons. Was it always PC?

Was on X360 up until F1 2014. Did a retro season on F1 2013 PC instead of the first F1 2015 season but did jump ship to do the second season on F1 2015.

Blue Inquisitor

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Was on X360 up until F1 2014. Did a retro season on F1 2013 PC instead of the first F1 2015 season but did jump ship to do the second season on F1 2015.

Ah I have no recollection of racing against you on 360! What was your gamertag?

Hey guys I'm Jan 20 years old and this will be my second season in AOR.

Looking forward to have fun and fair races this season!

Welcome to the league :)