PC AOR PC F9 League - Main Thread

YellOwIshStaR

Pro Karter
To round things off, I want to thank every single one of you for participating. Despite a very long season our attandance has been decent. Everyone who started out this season and is still here (@gdunc, @Blue Inquisitor, @Maverickisonline, @MrZOCKson, @Zeerovert, @AsthenicPine339, @Dimm7, @Akenari, @IronWeasel54, @y0ennie, @YellOwIshStaR ), I cant thank you enough. Every week there was a strong foundation, and everyone was there for a good race. And in my opinion every race was competitive and a challange. And to everyone who joined along the way (@Hermann2, @eyjafjallajökull, @nikgenious, @ThisIsReapy, @albo), well.. a shame you guys didnt join at the start. I think the leaderboard would have looked alot different.

I dont want to rush things, but season 21 is being planned as we speak. So if you are interested in that, stay around. AOR has listened to his members and will try to use discord more for ways of communication. So if you havent joined already (https://discord.com/invite/MZkDNU4eNM) use this link or if it doenst work look around on the forums im sure you can find it somewhere. Assign yourself the F1 role so you stay up to date.

Last but not least, congrats to @gdunc for winning the F9 championship. You started out very strong and you kept scoring points consistently in the second half. @Blue Inquisitor almost caught you. And in the end it was just about enough. So props to you!
Think it is safe to say we equally all owe you a large amount of thanks for coordinating week in and out! Sending invites, hosting and setting everything up on here and more, you have done great work behind the scenes and an excellent job keeping f9 running smoothly!!

Also it was fun racing with everyone hope to do so again in the future!!

ThisIsReapy

Semi-Pro Karter
To round things off, I want to thank every single one of you for participating. Despite a very long season our attandance has been decent. Everyone who started out this season and is still here (@gdunc, @Blue Inquisitor, @Maverickisonline, @MrZOCKson, @Zeerovert, @AsthenicPine339, @Dimm7, @Akenari, @IronWeasel54, @y0ennie, @YellOwIshStaR ), I cant thank you enough. Every week there was a strong foundation, and everyone was there for a good race. And in my opinion every race was competitive and a challange. And to everyone who joined along the way (@Hermann26 , @eyjafjallajökull, @nikgenious, @ThisIsReapy, @albo), well.. a shame you guys didnt join at the start. I think the leaderboard would have looked alot different.

I dont want to rush things, but season 21 is being planned as we speak. So if you are interested in that, stay around. AOR has listened to his members and will try to use discord more for ways of communication. So if you havent joined already (https://discord.com/invite/MZkDNU4eNM) use this link or if it doenst work look around on the forums im sure you can find it somewhere. Assign yourself the F1 role so you stay up to date.

Last but not least, congrats to @gdunc for winning the F9 championship. You started out very strong and you kept scoring points consistently in the second half. @Blue Inquisitor almost caught you. And in the end it was just about enough. So props to you!

It has already been said but it can't be said enough: thank you @MisterJasper for organizing F9. It was my first experience of league racing and it was a blast!
I'm a bit sad that i found this site so late in the season nonetheless i want to sign up for next season and hopefully race you guys once again! :)

Dimm7

Formula Karter
To round things off, I want to thank every single one of you for participating. Despite a very long season our attandance has been decent. Everyone who started out this season and is still here (@gdunc, @Blue Inquisitor, @Maverickisonline, @MrZOCKson, @Zeerovert, @AsthenicPine339, @Dimm7, @Akenari, @IronWeasel54, @y0ennie, @YellOwIshStaR ), I cant thank you enough. Every week there was a strong foundation, and everyone was there for a good race. And in my opinion every race was competitive and a challange. And to everyone who joined along the way (@Hermann26 , @eyjafjallajökull, @nikgenious, @ThisIsReapy, @albo), well.. a shame you guys didnt join at the start. I think the leaderboard would have looked alot different.

Thanks a lot for all the amazing work you did during the season @MisterJasper ! Was really good to race with all of you !

Blue Inquisitor

AOR Legend
Here are some (un)interesting statistics for you all:

Off to a winning start: @nikgenious and @Hermann26 both won on their F9 debuts at USA and Singapore respectively.

Leaving it late: @MisterJasper scored the majority of his points (19 of 29) in the last 4 races of the season.

Photo finish: The smallest gap between first and second was at Singapore when 0.009 secs separated me and @Hermann26 across the line.

Iron will: @IronWeasel54 was the only driver to start and finish every single race!

Making it count: @eyjafjallajökull's only podium of the season was a win! (At Monza). As was @nikgenious' at USA.

Mr Saturday: Unsurprisingly, @gdunc had the most pole positions, with 8 this season.

Mr Sunday: @Hermann26's average qualifying position was 11.7, but his average race finishing position was 5.0, statistically the most places gained on average.

Life in the fast lane: @gdunc's run from race 3 to 8 saw him score the most wins consecutively and the most podiums in a row.

Close but no cigar: @MrZOCKson scored the most podiums without a win; 5. He also beat me in a drag to the line for 3 of those!

Alpha of the pack: The Alpha Tauris of @gdunc and @Zeerovert picked up two 1-2 finishes, the only team to finish 1-2 in any of the races.

Not cutting any corners: @Maverickisonline not only won at Canada but he was also the only driver not to pick up a penalty that race.

GP2 engine: Mclaren were the only team not to score a podium this season, sadly.

And just to show how competitive the league was this season, the biggest winning margin (exluding pens) was only 10.9 secs when @Bernie won in Bahrain

IronWeasel54

Pro Karter
@Blue Inquisitor Shame I wasn't faster! :LOL: Took a few set-up gambles and tried some questionable one stops. Either way its been a fun season and the general standard has been much better than anything I have experienced in 4 seasons with AOR. Need some more practice before next season for sure!

gdunc

S20 AOR PC F9 Champion
Here are some (un)interesting statistics for you all:

Off to a winning start: @nikgenious and @Hermann26 both won on their F9 debuts at USA and Singapore respectively.

Leaving it late: @MisterJasper scored the majority of his points (19 of 29) in the last 4 races of the season.

Photo finish: The smallest gap between first and second was at Singapore when 0.009 secs separated me and @Hermann26 across the line.

Iron will: @IronWeasel54 was the only driver to start and finish every single race!

Making it count: @eyjafjallajökull's only podium of the season was a win! (At Monza). As was @nikgenious' at USA.

Mr Saturday: Unsurprisingly, @gdunc had the most pole positions, with 8 this season.

Mr Sunday: @Hermann26's average qualifying position was 11.7, but his average race finishing position was 5.0, statistically the most places gained on average.

Life in the fast lane: @gdunc's run from race 3 to 8 saw him score the most wins consecutively and the most podiums in a row.

Close but no cigar: @MrZOCKson scored the most podiums without a win; 5. He also beat me in a drag to the line for 3 of those!

Alpha of the pack: The Alpha Tauris of @gdunc and @Zeerovert picked up two 1-2 finishes, the only team to finish 1-2 in any of the races.

Not cutting any corners: @Maverickisonline not only won at Canada but he was also the only driver not to pick up a penalty that race.

GP2 engine: Mclaren were the only team not to score a podium this season, sadly.

And just to show how competitive the league was this season, the biggest winning margin (exluding pens) was only 10.9 secs when @Bernie won in Bahrain
In the last league I took part in my qualifying was always terrible and I would always make up for it in the race. I don't think I ever even took pole! Very happy I could change that in AOR!

Blue Inquisitor

AOR Legend
In the last league I took part in my qualifying was always terrible and I would always make up for it in the race. I don't think I ever even took pole! Very happy I could change that in AOR!
Yeah starting on pole is such a help, as I learnt in the last few races.

Are you going to be racing again next season?
I hope that in the next season i get a teamate xD
Not having a teammate is an advantage though, there's never any chance of double stacking in the pitlane!

Edit: Also reminder to everyone - please send me any clips you want included in the end of season montage! I am going to start making it this weekend. I'd love to include at least 1 highlight from every driver.

gdunc

S20 AOR PC F9 Champion
Yeah starting on pole is such a help, as I learnt in the last few races.

Are you going to be racing again next season?

Not having a teammate is an advantage though, there's never any chance of double stacking in the pitlane!

Edit: Also reminder to everyone - please send me any clips you want included in the end of season montage! I am going to start making it this weekend. I'd love to include at least 1 highlight from every driver.
I would love to race again next season! However I'm not sure if I will. I'm in my final year of uni and it's gonna be very busy until the end of April, so I don't think I'll have time unfortunately. We'll see though, if I can preemptively sign up and just start the season late or something that would work fine for me.

Hermann26

Semi-Pro Karter
I would love to race again next season! However I'm not sure if I will. I'm in my final year of uni and it's gonna be very busy until the end of April, so I don't think I'll have time unfortunately. We'll see though, if I can preemptively sign up and just start the season late or something that would work fine for me.
Good luck for your final exams!