PC - AOR PC FR3.5 - Rounds 1 & 2 - Silverstone GP - 23/05/16 @ 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC FR3.5 - Rounds 1 & 2 - Silverstone GP - 23/05/16 @ 8:00pm

Gxbbs

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Rounds 1 & 2 - Silverstone GP
Formula Renault 3.5 - Season 1

Race Information:
Car class: Formula Renault 3.5
Race date: 23/05/2016
Lobby opens: 7:00pm (UK time)
Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
Event format:
- Practice: 60 minutes
- Qualifying: 10 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Feature Race: 18 Laps
- Sprint Qualifying: 10 minutes
- Sprint Race: 9 Laps

Notices:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Last edited:

t0daY

Reigning AOR PC Formula Renault 3.5 Champion
Premium Member
Apr 7, 2016
Bad news... I am on a buisness trip next week from monday till wednesday/thursday. Will miss the season opener I am afraid, meh :( :(

• Informative
Reactions: FisiFan91

estebano

GP2 2nd Driver
Mar 4, 2016
With setups locked we will see how slow I am :D

Does anybody want to do a test these days? We can pick another circuit or test direct in the Silverstone. I'm really looking forward to this season.

Jozzers

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 22, 2014
Have we found a way to ensure everyone has the same fuel? I re-saved the (already default) setup to all tracks and seem to have had 80L since with default setup forced on.

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Have we found a way to ensure everyone has the same fuel? I re-saved the (already default) setup to all tracks and seem to have had 80L since with default setup forced on.
Yeah I'm pretty sure that's right (80L is the full tank right?).

As I've said before, I think it should be pretty obvious in the race if someone is running much lower fuel, but it could be hard to be completely sure, so we are looking into a way of getting people to "prove" they've done the save setup procedure. Should have some more info on that in due course :)

• Agree
Reactions: estebano

estebano

GP2 2nd Driver
Mar 4, 2016
I think a key issue for monday's race will be tyre management, and for sure not to lock the fronts xD

PedroRC

GP2 Reserve Driver
Feb 16, 2014
Yeah I'm pretty sure that's right (80L is the full tank right?).

As I've said before, I think it should be pretty obvious in the race if someone is running much lower fuel, but it could be hard to be completely sure, so we are looking into a way of getting people to "prove" they've done the save setup procedure. Should have some more info on that in due course :)
Maybe everyone can take a screenshot at the start of the race and upload it here.

t0daY

Premium Member
Apr 7, 2016
You're not far off our wavelength mate ;)
No offense but you can photoshop that really easily^^ Take a screenshot with full tank, then the "prove" screenshot and overlay the fuel amount. We might need something different though.

BTW good news agian, my buisness trip got cancelled so I will be around on monday! Also I want to do a little practice session tonight if anybody is interested :)

@FisiFan91 @Gxbbs

• Optimistic
Reactions: PedroRC

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
No offense but you can photoshop that really easily^^ Take a screenshot with full tank, then the "prove" screenshot and overlay the fuel amount. We might need something different though.
If you have another idea, let me know!

PedroRC

GP2 Reserve Driver
Feb 16, 2014
and what if we share the steamlink of the picture? or is it possible to edit a screenshot and re-upload it to the steamcloud??

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
and what if we share the steamlink of the picture? or is it possible to edit a screenshot and re-upload it to the steamcloud??
If anyone knows the answer to this, that'd be helpful! Can't say I've tried.

t0daY

Premium Member
Apr 7, 2016
If you have another idea, let me know!
Yeah I know, just saying it is not a good idea and not presenting another one is not productive. Well I personally record every race so that would be my proof for the fuel level. But you can't expect that everybody is recording his race...

It is a tough one, I will think about it while taking a shower^^

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Yeah I know, just saying it is not a good idea and not presenting another one is not productive. Well I personally record every race so that would be my proof for the fuel level. But you can't expect that everybody is recording his race...

It is a tough one, I will think about it while taking a shower^^
It's not a problem pointing out a potential issue man. I just can't think of a better method atm. At least if someone is hell-bent on being a cheating c*nt, the screenshot thing means they would have to go through some extra hassle to do it lol.

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: Bcolt93 and t0daY

Gxbbs

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I don't think anyone would be 'sad' enough to waste time editing an image just to try and do better and if they do then I would say they don't want to be a fair racer which is something that AOR is known for, fair racing.