PC - AOR PC FR3.5 - Rounds 1 & 2 - Silverstone GP - 23/05/16 @ 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC FR3.5 - Rounds 1 & 2 - Silverstone GP - 23/05/16 @ 8:00pm

King-kodiak

Loud, Round & Proud
AOR Commentator
May 10, 2016
Hi guys

My commentary videos are now up, found here:

- Feature race qually
- Feature Race...err...Race
- Sprint Qually and Race

Please bear in mind this is my first EVER attempt at online racing commentating, and I made ALOT of mistakes through this process. I did improve as the races went on, and if I am allowed to continue, I will continue to improve. I must say, as knackered as I was at the end, I LOVED every second of it. The standings overlay for some reason didn't work, need to figure that one out at a later date.

Gxbbs

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Hi guys

My commentary videos are now up, found here:

- Feature race qually
- Feature Race...err...Race
- Sprint Qually and Race

Please bear in mind this is my first EVER attempt at online racing commentating, and I made ALOT of mistakes through this process. I did improve as the races went on, and if I am allowed to continue, I will continue to improve. I must say, as knackered as I was at the end, I LOVED every second of it. The standings overlay for some reason didn't work, need to figure that one out at a later date.
The race videos are private?

King-kodiak

Loud, Round & Proud
AOR Commentator
May 10, 2016
No idea why they were set to Private, but that has now changed. Should now be working.

King-kodiak

Loud, Round & Proud
AOR Commentator
May 10, 2016
Wonderful job!! Please do more streaming and comments, I promise to be better xD
Very kind of you estebano, I am glad that my commentary is being so well received. If I get another chance, I. E. If fish or gxbbs don't sack me, then I will gladly do more. When my broadband is upgraded I will stream it live, but for now it will be recordings
[DOUBLEPOST=1464184229][/DOUBLEPOST]Unfortunately I can't help but sound like an excited chipmunk when the adrenaline is going

Scooby44

Semi-Pro Karter
May 18, 2016
Wicked job you guys at AOR I really enjoyed Mondays race never done anything like this before,
just hope I'm in next weeks race. Race video's are awesome especially with the commentary it
really makes it.. Great Job !!

Reactions: FisiFan91

PedroRC

GP2 Reserve Driver
Feb 16, 2014
Feature race
Q: 2nd.

R: 2nd. had a good start but @FisiFan91 who was on pole seemed to have a bad start and i had a little gap straight away. then @FisiFan91 started chasing me down and caught me around lap 8 and even overtook me when i had a bad run out of the last corner, chased him for a lap and went into the pits for fresh tyres, which was a bad choice as fisi didnt pit at all.
couldnt close the gap after that as his pace hardly dropped and finished in 2nd place.

Sprint race
Q: 2nd.

R: 1st. again good start and @FisiFan91 who had a bad start but now i had @t0daY on my tail straight away. we had a nice battle through the first laps but then i nearly spun the car at luffield after taking a bit too much kerb when going side by side. caught up to he back of t0daY again but never could make a move. tryed to set up a last attempt in the last lap but i run wide a bit at copse and already gave up on the win but @t0daY then made a mistake through Maggots and Becketts and i could sneek by and take first.

Reactions: AJ and FisiFan91