PC - AOR PC FR3.5 - Rounds 11 & 12 - Laguna Seca - 27/06/16 @ 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC FR3.5 - Rounds 11 & 12 - Laguna Seca - 27/06/16 @ 8:00pm

Hideaki

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Feb 10, 2016
Considering I had done no practice until about 6pm tonight on the most difficult track of the season, I'm very happy with two 6th places. I didn't have great pace but I was able to be consistent and take advantage of other people's incidents. I had a nice fight with @estebano in the feature race, but unfortunately it was cut short by my main issue with this league.

I race on a controller, and unfortunately I'm pretty sure that this creates huge tire wear issues, to the point where I'm having to do an extra pitstop in most races. In this round my tires only lasted 6-7 laps forcing me into 2 stops in the feature race while most drivers did 1. I know that not alot can be done about it, especially on default setups. It's just a shame that I often have to cut battles short by diving into the pits as I've never really had incidents while battling anyone, any crashes I've had have been either the game's or my own fault. But this "handicap" if you can call it that makes me even happier about where I am in this championship.

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
For those involved in the incidents, if you have something to moan about make a stewards enquiry where you can put your views across there.

• Agree
Reactions: Gxbbs