AOR PC FR3.5 - Rounds 15 & 16 - Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - 11/07/16 @ 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR PC FR3.5 - Rounds 15 & 16 - Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - 11/07/16 @ 8:00pm

Gxbbs

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Rounds 15 & 16 - Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Formula Renault 3.5 - Season 1

Race Information:
Car class: Formula Renault 3.5
Race date: 11/07/2016
Lobby opens: 7:00pm (UK time)
Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
Event format:
- Practice: 60 minutes
- Qualifying: 10 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Feature Race: 15 Laps
- Sprint Qualifying: 10 minutes
- Sprint Race: 8 Laps

Notices:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

estebano

GP2 2nd Driver
Mar 4, 2016
I am not attending this because I will be plenty of km away. It was a real pleasure to race with these cars and with you all, I hope we have more seasons (with or without basic setups) and good luck all for the last races of this first.

I'm not hoping to finish 4th "because of Govak", but hopefully 5th.

Best wishes!

Ghovand Keanie

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 21, 2015
I am not attending this because I will be plenty of km away. It was a real pleasure to race with these cars and with you all, I hope we have more seasons (with or without basic setups) and good luck all for the last races of this first.

I'm not hoping to finish 4th "because of Govak", but hopefully 5th.

Best wishes!
haha, u maybe get abit lucky, i might not make it. :D

• Winner
Reactions: t0daY

t0daY

Reigning AOR PC Formula Renault 3.5 Champion
Premium Member
Apr 7, 2016
Now also officially here... My T300 broke today :/ Back to the roots I would say (8 year old G25 with broken FFB, random rattle and 7° offset to the left^^)

• Winner
Reactions: ramiboo

Mr AlcoN

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 18, 2015
Hello PC department! ;)
Is it possible to participate on this last round? I did this on xbox but have now moved all my driving to PC so is there any available places left (many reservs? ) so I could "finish" the season on PC, or i just want to race and love the F.R. 3.5 :)

Gxbbs

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Hello PC department! ;)
Is it possible to participate on this last round? I did this on xbox but have now moved all my driving to PC so is there any available places left (many reservs? ) so I could "finish" the season on PC, or i just want to race and love the F.R. 3.5 :)
The sign ups have closed, but I will add you to the reserve list and if there are spaces then I will allow you to join.

Stokemon

Formula Karter
May 30, 2016
I love Spa, don't care whether I'm fast or slow, could drive it all day. Looking forward to it :)

AJ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Feels good to be driving this track again in a formula car :D Time to regain no1 spot back @Viceguy :finger:

frankodrose

F1 Champion
Jun 13, 2016
I am avaliable as a reserve driver but guys can we add 5 more minutes to warmup because I get disconnected every time bettwen qualy and warmup and get back in the lobby in time for the feature race so be very thankfull if we add 5 more minutes or just start the race when I come back to the lobby :)

Viceguy

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 15, 2014
Thats fine, its only Eu Rouge :nailbiting:
EU Rouge? like BrExit? :D

if its the corner you are talking about its eau rouge... learn your corner names fenton... :p

just dont do this fenton...
even though we all know you like to rear mount other men :p

• Funny
Reactions: AJ

Viceguy

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 15, 2014
@Viceguy You know you love being mounted ;)

wow.. back in the days when i was driving with that pad that acted like a keyboard... :D those were times... wow people with wheels were bad back then when i could follow them more or less on keyboard...

ElNano

GP2 Reserve Driver
May 29, 2016
Anyone can tell me, what counts here a good laptime with default setup? Thx!