PC - AOR PC FR3.5 - Rounds 3 & 4 - Autodromo Nazionale Monza GP - 30/05/16 @ 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC FR3.5 - Rounds 3 & 4 - Autodromo Nazionale Monza GP - 30/05/16 @ 8:00pm

Gxbbs

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Rounds 3 & 4 - Autodromo Nazionale Monza GP
Formula Renault 3.5 - Season 1

Race Information:
Car class: Formula Renault 3.5
Race date: 30/05/2016
Lobby opens: 7:00pm (UK time)
Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
Event format:
- Practice: 60 minutes
- Qualifying: 10 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Feature Race: 20 Laps
- Sprint Qualifying: 10 minutes
- Sprint Race: 10 Laps

Notices:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Reactions: Ricciardo

MrDBZLiker

Reigning AOR PC Formula C Champion
May 10, 2015
Tried some AI races around Monza from different starting positions. Getting through lap 1 was quite a challenge from every position, partly because I raced the AI, partly because it's Monza (okay, mostly because of the AI).

Anyway, I'm feeling confident after some practice, but there's still some time I can find. Here's hoping Monza goes better for me than Silverstone.

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Cheeky reminder that it's Monza time tonight!

I assume most (if not all) of you have done the universal save setup procedure already, but if you haven't for some reason (or you did it for Silverstone only last week), make sure you do that before tonight so that we're all equal on fuel.

For Monza especially I guess this goes without saying, but let's all take extra care into turn 1 in both races tonight. The main objective is to get through that safely, and then we can start racing! And as always, make sure you're extra aware when the green lights go out in case someone has a slow start ahead of you. Also I've heard the sausage kerbs can be a bitch around here, so you probably want to stay off those!

Finally, please remember to let me know asap if you can't attend, as we have several reserves waiting in the wings. At the moment I only know of one driver who won't be there (our dear coordinator @Gxbbs), which means @Scooby44 is guaranteed a spot as 1st reserve.

@R.Macieira @Senad Kocan @AndrexUK @Jozzers @DJ"Ballistic" @Francesco Cinque @Richard Mintoft @Viceguy @AJ @iSaintRevolt @t0daY @FlyingKman @IGCtci @RC_MoNsteR_99 @Beppo @Ricciardo @estebano @Dibbdroid @frejo @Gxbbs @Hideaki @SteveRogers @Scooby44 @Paradyski @StelingDk @WarnTyre

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Btw in case anyone are experiencing pit-stops where you either aren't given the correct tyres or the correct fuel that you want (for example last week when some people said they were getting rain tyres), you should be able to change this by setting your pit strategy in an offline session before joining the online lobby:
the solution my guys are using is going into an offline race and changing the default pit strategy to add a few kilos of fuel and new tyres (not touching the pressures) and make it the active strategy. It carries over online and worked for Silverstone when some guys weren't receiving tyres in the practice leading up to the race
Apparently this race could be a very close call between needing to pit for fuel or not, so something to keep in mind.

@R.Macieira @Senad Kocan @AndrexUK @Jozzers @DJ"Ballistic" @Francesco Cinque @Richard Mintoft @Viceguy @AJ @iSaintRevolt @t0daY @FlyingKman @IGCtci @RC_MoNsteR_99 @Beppo @Ricciardo @estebano @Dibbdroid @frejo @Gxbbs @Hideaki @SteveRogers @Scooby44 @Paradyski @StelingDk @WarnTyre

estebano

GP2 2nd Driver
Mar 4, 2016
Btw in case anyone are experiencing pit-stops where you either aren't given the correct tyres or the correct fuel that you want (for example last week when some people said they were getting rain tyres), you should be able to change this by setting your pit strategy in an offline session before joining the online lobby:

Apparently this race could be a very close call between needing to pit for fuel or not, so something to keep in mind.

I read "not touching the pressures", but I don't understand very well. I did a pit strategy and I saw different pressures than 1,30 on each tyre, so I've changed all to 1,30 bar. Is it wrong?

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
I read "not touching the pressures", but I don't understand very well. I did a pit strategy and I saw different pressures than 1,30 on each tyre, so I've changed all to 1,30 bar. Is it wrong?
That probably means you have changed the pit strategy at some point to different pressures, but yeah since the default setup pressures is 1.30 it would be right to put it to that in order to keep things the same.

• Informative
Reactions: Beppo and estebano