PC - AOR PC FR3.5 - Rounds 5 & 6 - Nürburgring GP - 06/06/16 @ 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC FR3.5 - Rounds 5 & 6 - Nürburgring GP - 06/06/16 @ 8:00pm

Gxbbs

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Rounds 5 & 6 - Nürburgring GP
Formula Renault 3.5 - Season 1

Race Information:
Car class: Formula Renault 3.5
Race date: 06/06/2016
Lobby opens: 7:00pm (UK time)
Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
Event format:
- Practice: 60 minutes
- Qualifying: 10 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Feature Race: 18 Laps
- Sprint Qualifying: 10 minutes
- Sprint Race: 9 Laps

Notices:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

t0daY

Reigning AOR PC Formula Renault 3.5 Champion
Premium Member
Apr 7, 2016
Depending on how good I feel at Nurburgring whenever I start practicing, insert yes/no answer here.
Well I got a 24 hour race in iRacing this saturday (to sunday), so do not expect too much from me at monday^^

But Nürburgring is so lovely to drive :) :)

• Agree
Reactions: AJ

AJ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I need to mr @Viceguy , if you finish ahead of me in drivers table then life just isnt worth living no more :p

• Optimistic
Reactions: t0daY

MrDBZLiker

Reigning AOR PC Formula C Champion
May 10, 2015
I'm feeling good around this track too after some practice yesterday. I definitely think I have the pace to be in the top 10 consistently, and maybe get an occasional top 5, I just have to work on my race consistency.

t0daY

Premium Member
Apr 7, 2016
Preparation time... :D :D over 1 hour pure engine sound *_*

Stokemon

Formula Karter
May 30, 2016
I'll be ready as reserve :)

I've never quite cracked this track. Being 5th reserve I shouldn't have to worry about it though lol.

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
It's race dayyyyyyyyyyyyy at the Nurburgring!

Remember to let us know in advance if you are unable to attend the race. At the moment I am aware of no confirmed no-shows.

@R.Macieira @Scooby44 @Jozzers @DJ"Ballistic" @Francesco Cinque @Viceguy @AJ @iSaintRevolt @MrDBZLiker @t0daY @FlyingKman @IGCtci @RC_MoNsteR_99 @Beppo @Ricciardo @estebano @Dibbdroid @frejo @Gxbbs @Hideaki @SteveRogers @Paradyski @StelingDk @WarnTyre @ElNano @Andy92

@Richard Mintoft, since you have been an unannounced absence for 2 weeks in a row, I am giving you until 6pm tonight to let me know if you intend to race in this season. If I don't hear anything by then, your league spot will be given to the highest priority reserve.

Reactions: ElNano

estebano

GP2 2nd Driver
Mar 4, 2016
Yeah, I'm in but there is a chance I'm not attending tonight, I have my daughter a little sick. Anyway, I'm in as she is getting better today ;)

I am 99% in, and looking forward to another good couple of races.

• Informative
Reactions: FisiFan91

t0daY

Premium Member
Apr 7, 2016
I am so wrecked from the weekend... did no practice at all so far, do not expect anything from me :D :D