PC - AOR PC FR3.5 - Rounds 5 & 6 - Nürburgring GP - 06/06/16 @ 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC FR3.5 - Rounds 5 & 6 - Nürburgring GP - 06/06/16 @ 8:00pm

StelingDk

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 14, 2014
I wil sadly, not be able to be standby Reserve driver for tonight, since i have some family members who needs my help, Hope you guys get through a good and clean race :)

• Informative
  • Disagree
Reactions: FisiFan91 and AJ

ElNano

GP2 Reserve Driver
May 29, 2016
It's race dayyyyyyyyyyyyy at the Nurburgring!

Remember to let us know in advance if you are unable to attend the race. At the moment I am aware of no confirmed no-shows.

@R.Macieira @Scooby44 @Jozzers @DJ"Ballistic" @Francesco Cinque @Viceguy @AJ @iSaintRevolt @MrDBZLiker @t0daY @FlyingKman @IGCtci @RC_MoNsteR_99 @Beppo @Ricciardo @estebano @Dibbdroid @frejo @Gxbbs @Hideaki @SteveRogers @Paradyski @StelingDk @WarnTyre @ElNano @Andy92

@Richard Mintoft, since you have been an unannounced absence for 2 weeks in a row, I am giving you until 6pm tonight to let me know if you intend to race in this season. If I don't hear anything by then, your league spot will be given to the highest priority reserve.
Wait, I'm in? I thought I got in reserved driver status. No problem, just dont practicing, but if I'm really in, i go a few rounds before the race. :)

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
@Ricciardo has confirmed his non-attendance tonight, meaning @WarnTyre is guaranteed a spot.

@StelingDk looks set to be given @Richard Mintoft's main driver spot (if he doesn't reply to me in the next 20 minutes), but since he also can't make it tonight, @ElNano you are also confirmed for a spot tonight if that happens.

@Andy92 Unfortunately I can't confirm yet that there will be space for you, but there's always a little chance of an uninformed no-show, so if you are online at the time of qualifying start, and there is still space available in the lobby, I'll invite you in.

Reactions: ElNano

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
I am so wrecked from the weekend... did no practice at all so far, do not expect anything from me :D :D
Don't worry - I've been away all weekend (only just came home) so I've not done any practice either :pigeon:

MrDBZLiker

Reigning AOR PC Formula C Champion
May 10, 2015
Unfortunately I have an issue with the game, where it sometimes shifts up twice. It'll definitely hinder me a little bit if I can't get it sorted in the next 2 hours.
Does anyone have any idea on how to possibly fix this problem?

I'm using a Logitech G27.

Viceguy

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 15, 2014
Unfortunately I have an issue with the game, where it sometimes shifts up twice. It'll definitely hinder me a little bit if I can't get it sorted in the next 2 hours.
Does anyone have any idea on how to possibly fix this problem?

I'm using a Logitech G27.
its a problem with the wheel... its the small switch under the paddle where the "weldings" are broken on.. it can be an easy fix if you can find a similar switch somewhere on the internet and "weld" it on yourself...

my DFGT have the same issue on upshifter so im driving half paddle half stick :D

MrDBZLiker

Reigning AOR PC Formula C Champion
May 10, 2015
Okay, I'm pretty sure I found a way around my issue for the short term. All I have to do is press the paddle really lightly. If I press it too hard, then it does a double (sometimes even triple) shift. But as long as I press the paddle just enough, then it's all good.

AJ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Yet again getting forced off track, this time by @estebano which made me lose control of car, hit barrier, aero damage, suspension damage, tried to limp back round to pits but it was taking far too long.

Last edited:

estebano

GP2 2nd Driver
Mar 4, 2016
Yet again getting forced off track, this time by @estebano which made me lose control of car, hit barrier, aero damage, suspension damage, tried to limp back round to pits but it was taking far too long.

Really dont know if i want to continue in this fr3.5 league.
I didn't push you on purpose @AJ, I only want to apologize and then see the replay...

btw I had also damage and had to pit. Then finished 7th. At that corner last thing I think is there is a car, but ""a priori"" I accept is my mistake.

Stokemon

Formula Karter
May 30, 2016
I couldn't save replay for start of race 2. Not happy with not getting a chance to race due to stationary cars at the start :-(

AJ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I didn't push you on purpose @AJ, I only want to apologize and then see the replay...

btw I had also damage and had to pit. Then finished 7th. At that corner last thing I think is there is a car, but ""a priori"" I accept is my mistake.
You lot was long gone before i got car moving and then had to drive around track at like 30mph, even on straights to avoid car spinning as the suspension was wrecked.

2nd race, some good racing with @Gxbbs, bought car home in 4th, wow actually finished.

Last edited:

Gxbbs

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
You lot was long gone before i got car moving and then had to drive around track at like 30mph, even on straights to avoid car spinning as the suspension was wrecked.

2nd qualifying, @Jozzers was going slow coming out pits so i went to overtake then suddenly my car just went absolutely flying as jozzer slammed into me, then later in qualifying he warns me not to try overtaking him on an outlap again as its not going to happen..... is that a threat? and if that slam was on purpose then....

● Deliberately crashing into another car will result in being permanently excluded from the league.

2nd race, some good racing with @Gxbbs, bought car home in 4th, wow actually finished.
Great little battle we had in race 2. Shame I couldn't keep up. I kept making stupid mistakes.

• Friendly
Reactions: AJ

Gxbbs

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
thats a first... about time you help team out a bit m8...
[DOUBLEPOST=1465245825][/DOUBLEPOST]

you mean like pushing too hard rignt in the end and then dying losing 5 positions
Yes there was that as well :D

DJ"Ballistic"

Semi-Pro Karter
May 6, 2016
yeah he got me too in sprint race, gave me no room any place to go was a 5 sec penalty

Beppo

F1 Champion
Dec 9, 2014
A shame, that people still don't use mirrors and/or look left/right respectively back...

I can live with losing positions, due to my own mistakes being too impatient on the car, but herratic moving cars... well