PC - AOR PC FR3.5 - Rounds 7 & 8 - Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya - 13/06/16 @ 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC FR3.5 - Rounds 7 & 8 - Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya - 13/06/16 @ 8:00pm

Gxbbs

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
If you commentating together with TonyR, I am sure couple of people will stay and help you :D
That would be bribery and besides, we already have two commentators so no need for another.

Viceguy

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 15, 2014
You're right, they are rumours! :p :p

Sorry Tony but busy prepping for Le Mans as I leave tomorrow! On a slightly different note though, I need a load of people for a quick video recording so if any of you could hang around for 20mins after your races to record some manual rolling starts, it would be very much appreciated! :) I need about 10 or so, and we'll just do a few runs of it. Don't worry, I'll be talking everyone through how we'll be doing it.
im down :D i guess :p depends on how the races go :D

TonyR

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Nov 4, 2015
Vettels hair in the 2nd video t0day posted is legendary.
I won't be able to commentate tonight I'm afraid, I have some family matters I must attend to. @TonyR , over to you my friend
Well, that's a problem. I can't really talk today as I have problems with my wisdom tooth. So I'll probably only record the races from spectator mode. Maybe @King-kodiak wants to comment on them later.

Gxbbs

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Server is a bit delayed, resolving the problem now.

Paradyski

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 21, 2016
You're right, they are rumours! :p :p

Sorry Tony but busy prepping for Le Mans as I leave tomorrow! On a slightly different note though, I need a load of people for a quick video recording so if any of you could hang around for 20mins after your races to record some manual rolling starts, it would be very much appreciated! :) I need about 10 or so, and we'll just do a few runs of it. Don't worry, I'll be talking everyone through how we'll be doing it.

I'm happy to help :)

Reactions: Yorkie065

Beppo

F1 Champion
Dec 9, 2014
I'm sorry for the relative short notice. I won't be able to race tonight. My concentration ist totally in the gutter toda :(

Good luck and have a nice clean racing!

• Informative
Reactions: FisiFan91

Viceguy

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 15, 2014
People really need to stop joining, leaving and then rejoining... you are increasing the odds of ghost cars and other funny bugs quite a lot

and also be aware of the track limits at many of the corners... including last corner and the one going up to the backstraight

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
F*cking kill me.

I don't know who joined me in hell on the exit of the final corner on lap 11, but to whoever it was, I'm sorry.

Basically, I completely lost the backend of the car going through the final corner, which usually is easily flat but that time somehow wasn't (maybe I touched the kerb or something). Car stopped right on the racing line, and despite me thinking I kept the clutch engaged, the engine shut off and I had to sit there and manually restart it. When I finally got drive again, I tried to get the car moved off the racing line as soon as possible. I thought it would be done fast enough for the next oncoming cars to see it in time... unfortunately, it was not...

RIP.

• Kappa
Reactions: StelingDk

ElNano

GP2 Reserve Driver
May 29, 2016
I'm a patient man, but a professional team like this, every races ramming me somebody, and therefore no chance to reach an acceptable result, so… a bit gloomy... I thought it was clear races are here. :(

Gxbbs

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I'm a patient man, but a professional team like this, every races ramming me somebody, and therefore no chance to reach an acceptable result, so… a bit gloomy... I thought it was clear races are here. :(
Your complaining but you left me no room whatsoever in the second race for T2...

StelingDk

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 14, 2014
I would like to say very much sorry to you el nano in second race, i locked my tyres up, and tried to pull out, sadly it was to late and i took you with me , i can only say sorry, i normaly dont overshoot like this at all, i guess i an blame my wheel for being a dumb as* tonight, was wierd and steering all over the place, i hope you can accept my apology

IGCtci

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 23, 2015
I would just like to check a few things as after these races I am unclear regarding AOR's etiquette:
  1. Off the start line is it acceptable to just swerve to the left or right if the car in front of you doesn't get a great start, hitting another car that is going in a perfectly straight line next to you? @Gxbbs .
  2. I know the first corner was horrible in the first race, but if you get caught up in the chaos should you a) stay still and wait for the cars behind you to pass, or b) just drive straight across the track taking the cars behind out as you do so?
  3. If you spin and end up in the middle of the track with fast car approaching, should you a) Stay still and give them a chance to avoid you or b) try to move out of the way but actually drive straight into the path of the passing car #IDied, #Only2WheelsOnMyRide. @FisiFan91
  4. And finally, if your braking into a corner behind another car, with yet another car on your outside, if the car in front brakes a little early should you a) brake also and stay in position or b) move to the outside collecting the car that was there all along. @Gxbbs
Guys I know no one intentionally drives into anyone else, but if in doubt stick to your line or keep still when you have spun.

• Agree
Reactions: FisiFan91

DJ"Ballistic"

Semi-Pro Karter
May 6, 2016
3.If you spin and end up in the middle of the track with fast car approaching, should you a) Stay still and give them a chance to avoid you or b) try to move out of the way but actually drive straight into the path of the passing car "which @worntires did to me in second race

Ghovand Keanie

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 21, 2015
happy with my performance today with a feature race win in my first pcars online experience, was quite frightened of bugs :p

Reactions: Lorrentz

Viceguy

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 15, 2014
had a great first race until last lap where @Gxbbs hit me :p luckily i didnt lose positions...
2nd race went okay.. made many mistakes until last lap where i was in P8 and lost it going up hill for the back straight and i spun into wall and lost a tyre... i then tried to make it back home but @Gxbbs came and tried to help but killed my car :D

all in all a decent night for me as i wasnt involved in all the crashes apart from @Gxbbs
also a great thanks to my teammate @AJ for some great racing.. really giving the team some good points :p

MrDBZLiker

Reigning AOR PC Formula C Champion
May 10, 2015
Best result of the season so far with a 4th in the feature race and a 7th in the sprint race.

I managed to stay out of the pits in the feature race, my tires were dead! I was locking up at every breaking zone in the last 2 laps. Had there been 1 or 2 more laps, @estebano would've caught me for sure.

In the sprint race, I started in P10, got up to P4 in the first lap. Then the mistakes started, and I dropped all the way down to 8th. Managed to finish in P7.

Anyway, I more than doubled my points tally tonight, so I'm absolutely delighted!

Dibbdroid

Pro Karter
May 20, 2015
Can someone post a video of the melee in Race 1 first lap turn 1?

While a few drivers (and we were the ones in early but still managed to avoid he car across the track) took their time and tried to avoid contact a number of, quite frankly, retards barrelled into the corner trying to push their way through resulting in a large number of cars having to pit and ruining their chances.