PC - AOR PC FR3.5 - Rounds 9 & 10 - Road America - 20/06/16 @ 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC FR3.5 - Rounds 9 & 10 - Road America - 20/06/16 @ 8:00pm

AJ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Well seems forums and race was much more lively than the England game which is a shame as if its correct, our next match is next monday, so wont be attending that race either :(

• Obvious
Reactions: Viceguy

Dibbdroid

Pro Karter
May 20, 2015
also im kinda laughing inside myself about the people that decided to skip today to watch england draw 0-0 against a team that isnt even in FIFA :p i mean they avoided some **** racing but they might also have missed some easy points to watch england be bad as usual :p
Very droll, and exceptionally childish. People are born into their loyalty, it's not a choice. While watching your country play may not be your particular vocation others are drawn to it, an avoidable consequence of birth.

If you continue down this path of divisive commentary you will be physically removed from your place of residence and forced to watch Eastenders with a running commentary by John Major

• Agree
  • Disagree
Reactions: AJ and Viceguy

estebano

GP2 2nd Driver
Mar 4, 2016
My commentaries will be up within the next couple of hours for you all to (hopefully) enjoy.
Looking forward to this, I'd like to see exactly what happened to me at first lap first race.

I had a very good start and had El Nano right in front of me, he had a bit slower start so I lifted to not hit his car, at first corner I think I managed to overtake "eating" the apex, and i think there was @RC_MoNsteR_99 at the right side and I think @IGCtci left side. I avoided Pedro, then hear my radio "car left" and I think we had a little contact, so pulled to the right; then I brake a bit early to avoid problems at turn 2, and suddenly I got hit hard from the back and lost the rear wheel.

StelingDk

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 14, 2014
@Viceguy [/QUOTE]also im kinda laughing inside myself about the people that decided to skip today to watch england draw 0-0 against a team that isnt even in FIFA :p i mean they avoided some **** racing but they might also have missed some easy points to watch england be bad as usual :p[/QUOTE] Slovakia is in FIFA if i aint wrong, since hamsik and other players are in the game with that nationalty i do belive that means they are in the game, but those stats are the game was like a fifa game :) ( PS. I want a Kappa Emote on the forum i can use! )

• Optimistic
Reactions: Viceguy

Viceguy

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 15, 2014
Slovakia is in FIFA if i aint wrong, since hamsik and other players are in the game with that nationalty i do belive that means they are in the game
nah deji nah :p
Hamsik and the others are in the game because of their club :D

AJ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Very droll, and exceptionally childish. People are born into their loyalty, it's not a choice. While watching your country play may not be your particular vocation others are drawn to it, an avoidable consequence of birth.

If you continue down this path of divisive commentary you will be physically removed from your place of residence and forced to watch Eastenders with a running commentary by John Major
Well said (y)

AJ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
i feel like i had to say it because i got banged in the races :p and from what i know i hadnt chatted **** before (much) so i had to do it after :p

You always chat **** so whatever happened to you lastnight was fully deserved :finger:;)

• Agree
Reactions: Ghovand Keanie

Stokemon

Formula Karter
May 30, 2016
In my defence I finished university yesterday. The England game was a further excuse to indulge... Though it ruined the mood for the rest of the night. Should have raced!

Lorrentz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Hey guys,

I am watching this league either on livestreams on twitch or on fisi his onboard vids afterwards....and as a former ps4 pcars player and a current iracing league racer I have to make my opinion on driving standards in this league. I know i am not in this league but even as a viewer my hands are itching like hell....the driving standards are appalling...

Yesterday i watched the first race from gxbbs his twitch and damn...ppl crash in each other like they are not even there...also rejoining the track without looking if there are any other cars nearby....i know pcars doesnt have the best netcode in the world but all stuff that happened wasnt all about netcode collisions..ppl are just not awere where other drivers are on track. It looks like a bloody mess...

I have seen the barcelona races on another twitch with live commentary and broadcast and it was more or less the same...

Personally i think its because there is no tiering in this league so some drivers are 14 seconds slower than others...some cannot keep the car on track for more than 3 corners....

I think thats the main frustration why some ppl go ballistic on the forum...(cheeky wordjoke there) :D some ppl just wanna race for fun and some wanna race some real serious fun close fair race battles...everyone who signs up for aor is stating that he wants to do that....

I dont know if there are enough sign ups for 2 tiers but i think that will be the best solution so the slower drivers can have fun racing and the top drivers can have it also. On ps4 we had 3 tiers in gt3 classes and we had way less steward enquiry's than on this league.

I hope i can watch some epic battles in the near future instead of crashing and raging drivers :)

Happy racing all

Cheers
Lorrentz

P.s. That none braking into t1 in monza knocking out both nr 1 and 2 was the ultimate low...but also some sort of no braking happened at silverstone where someone flew across his screen lol...complete madness

Last edited: