Status
Not open for further replies.

Noztra

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 3, 2015
Well, at least we managed to judge the performance of one car correctly... :p

Yeah that's cool mate.

@Jepparh has also told me he wants to switch from the BMW M3 to the Audi.

@Noztra Do you also want to switch by any chance?
@FisiFan91 Yes please. :) Let me switch to the Audi aswell. :)

FisiFan91

AOR Admin
Staff Member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Ok, so all the BMW M3 guys have been switched to the Audi.

I've decided to pick the BMW Z4 for myself. This means that @SonOfMaw you'll have to go for your 2nd choice of the Aston Martin.

All that remains now is to see what car @Martin van der Bent will pick, which will also determine what @Martin Kučera gets.

SonOfMaw

Grandmaster of Spreadsheet Table Thingies
Staff Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014

AndrexUK

🏅🏅 2 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
Staff Member
PCARS Coordinator
May 6, 2015
Martin just spoke to me, to request the Ginetta G55 GT3!
No honestly, he did, you don't need to check with him - Just go ahead and assign it :)
I think he wants to be Browneskiii's team mate, as he also said he wanted to switch out of the rubbish Z4 for this season!
Again, you don't need to check with him either!

Andy

Browneskiii

Slowest GT3 Champion Ever
Premium Member
Nov 24, 2014
Martin just spoke to me, to request the Ginetta G55 GT3!
No honestly, he did, you don't need to check with him - Just go ahead and assign it :)
I think he wants to be Browneskiii's team mate, as he also said he wanted to switch out of the rubbish Z4 for this season!
Again, you don't need to check with him either!

Andy
:unsure: Umm... Okay? I'll go to Ginetta if you go to McLaren ;)

Ryan Smith

Formula Karter
Apr 28, 2015
What's wrong with the McLaren by the way, lads? I've just selected it for Season 2 and everyone seems to hate it :/

FisiFan91

AOR Admin
Staff Member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
What's wrong with the McLaren by the way, lads? I've just selected it for Season 2 and everyone seems to hate it :/
The tyre wear is the only downside really. Based on my experiences from last season, if you try to do a 0-stopper with the soft tyres, you'll have to endure a lot of laps with the wheel shake caused by severe tyre wear.

That's my only reason for changing as I'd like a car that can use the soft tyres and still push to a reasonable extent for the duration of the race.

Ryan Smith

Formula Karter
Apr 28, 2015
The tyre wear is the only downside really. Based on my experiences from last season, if you try to do a 0-stopper with the soft tyres, you'll have to endure a lot of laps with the wheel shake caused by severe tyre wear.

That's my only reason for changing as I'd like a car that can use the soft tyres and still push to a reasonable extent for the duration of the race.
So the only downside you've found it that your steering wheel starts shaking when the tyres get worn? Easily fixed, adjust the FFB settings ;)

SilverArrow3

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 15, 2014

Alot of guys in the pro league season 1 had that issue when the tyres are worn the wheel starts shaking , and it was in different cars. Some guys said it's because you have flatspots ...

SilverArrow3

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 15, 2014
:spitoutdummy::spitoutdummy::spitoutdummy::spitoutdummy::spitoutdummy::spitoutdummy::spitoutdummy::spitoutdummy:

Hope @SilverArrow3 has some juicy setups... Hey Teamie!
Hi teammate ,

hmmm no setups at the moment :meh:
but nice to see you are my teammate for once :) , in the past we were rivals in a couple of F1 leagues.

I tought I would end up the only one in the Aston Martin

Browneskiii

Slowest GT3 Champion Ever
Premium Member
Nov 24, 2014
Alot of guys in the pro league season 1 had that issue when the tyres are worn the wheel starts shaking , and it was in different cars. Some guys said it's because you have flatspots ...
It's definitely to do with tyre wear, although you can feel if you have flatspots.

Totally unrelated, but Martin van der Bent said that he's still on holiday and will miss the first two races, which will probably mean that he'll miss the car picking too.. Should Martin Kucera just be assigned to the Z4? It's a bit unfair on him to not know what car he's using when there's 24 hours until we race.

FisiFan91

AOR Admin
Staff Member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Totally unrelated, but Martin van der Bent said that he's still on holiday and will miss the first two races, which will probably mean that he'll miss the car picking too.. Should Martin Kucera just be assigned to the Z4? It's a bit unfair on him to not know what car he's using when there's 24 hours until we race.
Yeah, fair enough. The deadline is up in 4 hours anyway, so I'll assign the BMW Z4 to you @Martin Kučera. Hopefully @Martin van der Bent was not planning to pick that anyway!

khaki

1-time AOR PC GT3 Elite Champion
Aug 3, 2015
Yo dudes!

Car Preference #1: BMW Z4 LMP1
Car Preference #2: Aston Martin V-12000 Vantage GT3
Car Preference #3: Oodey R8 LMS Ultron-Omega

FisiFan91

AOR Admin
Staff Member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Yo dudes!

Car Preference #1: BMW Z4 LMP1
Car Preference #2: Aston Martin V-12000 Vantage GT3
Car Preference #3: Oodey R8 LMS Ultron-Omega
All six BMW's are taken I'm afraid so you'll have to go in the Aston V-12000!

khaki

1-time AOR PC GT3 Elite Champion
Aug 3, 2015
All six BMW's are taken I'm afraid so you'll have to go in the Aston V-12000!
It has MOAR cylinders, so it MUST be faster (better) ;D

Ok then, so I have to get used to this car as I'm familiar with Z4 LPM1.

Ryan Smith

Formula Karter
Apr 28, 2015
It has MOAR cylinders, so it MUST be faster (better) ;D

Ok then, so I have to get used to this car as I'm familiar with Z4 LPM1.
Also likes going sideways a lot out of slow corners - take it from me!

Status
Not open for further replies.