PC AOR PC GT3 Elite League - S2 Car Selection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Browneskiii

Slowest GT3 Champion Ever
Premium Member
Nov 24, 2014
It has MOAR cylinders, so it MUST be faster (better) ;D

Ok then, so I have to get used to this car as I'm familiar with Z4 LPM1.
I've been saying all along the Aston V187 is the car to choose this season, but nobody has taken my hint apart from @SilverArrow3 and @SonOfMaw! You in my eyes are favourite for the title because of that, and how quick your TT's were! I'm in my underpowered Z4 "LMP1" and it's going to be slow all season ;)

Ryan Smith

Formula Karter
Apr 28, 2015
I've been saying all along the Aston V187 is the car to choose this season, but nobody has taken my hint apart from @SilverArrow3 and @SonOfMaw! You in my eyes are favourite for the title because of that, and how quick your TT's were! I'm in my underpowered Z4 "LMP1" and it's going to be slow all season ;)
A bad workman always blames his tools ;)

khaki

1-time AOR PC GT3 Elite Champion
Aug 3, 2015
Schieeet, I already love Aston (with little tweaking)! Just tried it on Nurburgring GP, and after about 3-4 laps, it's nearly as fast, as a Z4 (for me)! And feels pretty stable!

http://cars-stats-steam.wmdportal.com/index.php/leaderboard?track=3348999902&vehicle=1452261378

I was like "Meh, Z4 is already taken, let's choose anything which looks fine and sounds good", but now I feel I've made a preety nice choice and I'm happy with it!

Let's try it at Hockenheim, that time with ABS off, of course... :happy:

FisiFan91

AOR Admin
Staff Member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Schieeet, I already love Aston (with little tweaking)! Just tried it on Nurburgring GP, and after about 3-4 laps, it's nearly as fast, as a Z4 (for me)! And feels pretty stable!

http://cars-stats-steam.wmdportal.com/index.php/leaderboard?track=3348999902&vehicle=1452261378

I was like "Meh, Z4 is already taken, let's choose anything which looks fine and sounds good", but now I feel I've made a preety nice choice and I'm happy with it!

Let's try it at Hockenheim, that time with ABS off, of course... :happy:
If that lap was clean, then fair play :eek:

Erti147

SMod & iRacing FR2.0 S7 T2 Champion
Staff Member
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
The deadline for car selection had now passed. Your choices are locked in for the season. Any guys who have not chosen will get what is left. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.