PC - AOR PC GT3 Elite - Round 1 - Nürburgring - 25/11/15 @ 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC GT3 Elite - Round 1 - Nürburgring - 25/11/15 @ 8:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Round 1 - Nürburgring GP
GT3 Season 3

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 25th November 2015
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Race: 30 Laps

Weather Conditions: (Sync-to-race weather progression)
2 weather slots:
- Fog with Rain
- Fog

In-game time-of-day information (x5 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 11:00
- Anticipated race start time: 11:00
- Anticipated race finish time: 16:00

Notices:
Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here. New for this season is the weather conditions and x5 time progression.

Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Weather Conditions: This race will feature driving in the rain and fog, therefore make sure you have a button assigned for the Windscreen Wipers and Headlights.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Reactions: Tipple

Browneskiii

Slowest GT3 Champion Ever
Premium Member
Nov 24, 2014
Did some wet to dry practice yesterday.. When I switched to the dry tyres, it actually felt like I was playing in fast forward :D As long as I escape T1 with no damage and no spins or anything, I feel like I could get potentially a podium, obviously depending on the top guys pace!
Just hoping for a clean race for the first time since S1 :p

Yorkie065

SMS Representative
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AOR Commentator
Jan 19, 2014
So pretty happy after last nights testing as some elements went really well, one or two things to work on but I can iron those out very easily....like not hitting your team mate right at the very start :p Sorry @AndrexUK

Gxbbs

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
So pretty happy after last nights testing as some elements went really well, one or two things to work on but I can iron those out very easily....like not hitting your team mate right at the very start :p Sorry @AndrexUK
Except I beat you :D its the first and probably last time though...

Viceguy

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 15, 2014
hehe.. i found a video of fenton (@AJ)

OT:
i really hope start will be better today compared to social

• Funny
Reactions: AJ

Yorkie065

SMS Representative
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AOR Commentator
Jan 19, 2014
Never seen anyone fly out of the box like that @Yorkie065

Oh wow!! I knew I absolutely nailed the start as I started moving right as the lights went green, however I certainly didn't jump forward a metre or two like that on my screen! :p That was kinda funny and it made the contact between me and Andrex even weirder. Might upload the start from my perspective though.

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
PM with server/teamspeak details have been sent out to all the drivers!

If you are unable to attend the race, please make sure to let me know in advance (that goes for every race throughout the season as well).

And of course, make sure you've done a bit of practice, as this will be the first time we're driving in the wet in this league!

Let's hope for a good race tonight :)

Viceguy

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 15, 2014
Please make sure you have your headlights on especially during the rain as its extremely hard to see someone behind you

• Agree
Reactions: FisiFan91

Browneskiii

Slowest GT3 Champion Ever
Premium Member
Nov 24, 2014
For anyone who wants to get hyped for tonight! Have a watch of this bad boy ;)

Reactions: khaki

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Guys, please do what you can to stay in the lobby until the end of the race, even if you crash out or are struggling. There's been some reports recently of the game freezing for other people when someone leaves a lobby. So if you have to stop racing, go back to the garage and sit there rather than quit out of the session.

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
Never been so excited to see the results of a race that I'm not involved in. Competitive AF :D

Reactions: Yorkie065

Togomies

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 14, 2014
Qualifying was ok, knew I wouldn't have pace to top 5 here and I was aiming to top 10 so p11 wasn't too bad. The race started almost in the worst possible way as my start lights must have been late (saw every car ahead started moving before my lights went green and the car behind hit me because of my late start). That wasn't still too bad as I only lost few positions but then I got hit again in the hairpin (t8) and lost few positions more. Luckily the car didn't get any major damage and I was able to continue, my pace and driving overall was just terrible so I'm just gonna forget this one quickly and wait for the next one :D

Reactions: TonyR
Status
Not open for further replies.