PC - AOR PC GT3 Elite - Round 1 - Nürburgring - 25/11/15 @ 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC GT3 Elite - Round 1 - Nürburgring - 25/11/15 @ 8:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonyR

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Nov 4, 2015
Until a couple of laps later still, a bunch of guys were in the pit, and merged together into T1.
Jumped up to a battle for 10th, with @USSRxALeXeR and @TonyR (I think I drove through TonyR while he was ghosted due to pit exit - I was sure I was ahead going into T1, but scared the life outta me to see the nose of an Aston inside my Z!).
Alex and Tony continued to battle behind me, which let me pull away a little with my tires probably holding a better temp than them straight after pitting.
Held a gap of about 3 seconds to Alex, which he started catching back up when he wasn't fighting TonyR anymore.
Haha yes. I saw you coming on the minimap and I thought you were further back. I think we got lucky there not having a collision :D

You are incorrect about Alex and me not fighting btw :D We fought right to the last lap. I was half a second behind him for 10 laps but the Aston was not able to overtake the M3 on the straight :/

Edit: What I forgot... Really nice clean and fair start from all I could see! No stupid manouvres and unnecessary collisions, thank you!

Reactions: AndrexUK

Yorkie065

SMS Representative
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AOR Commentator
Jan 19, 2014
Can you upload those pCars data files directly on youtube?
No. If you have shadowplay you can record it with that as file sizes are nice and small, it's easy to use but alternatively you might be able to send the file to someone who can record it and they can capture it the footage.

• Informative
Reactions: Noztra

Yorkie065

SMS Representative
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AOR Commentator
Jan 19, 2014

Noztra

Banned Users
Mar 3, 2015
Did yours happen in exactly the same way, like as soon as you got into the pits it crashes into the wall? Also did you get a warning saying that the pit box was occupied before entering the pits?
Yeah the same way. I didnt get any warning, but i didnt anounce my pit stop before i entered the pits.
[DOUBLEPOST=1448545753][/DOUBLEPOST]@Yorkie065 I heard that @Daniel Nesterowicz had the same problem, but dont know if he have any video of it?

So its Audi, RUF and BMW with the same problem. To be fair there were ALOT of RUF and BMW in the Pro race, but only 4x Audi's in the Elite race.

Last edited:

Yorkie065

SMS Representative
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AOR Commentator
Jan 19, 2014
Yeah the same way. I didnt get any warning, but i didnt anounce my pit stop before i entered the pits.
[DOUBLEPOST=1448545753][/DOUBLEPOST]@Yorkie065 I head that @Daniel Nesterowicz had the same problem, but dont know if he have any video of it?

So its Audi, RUF and BMW with the same problem. To be fair there were ALOT of RUF and BMW in the Pro race, but only 4x Audi's in the Elite race.
I don't think the car would have any affect, it would be directly AI related. And yeah, the pit request feature helps to notify you of your pitbox being full. Really need to get round to doing the video on pitstops that I have planned and how to utilise all the functionality properly very soon, as it's actually decent if you know how to use it right.

• Informative
Reactions: Noztra

hutch

Pro Karter
Aug 9, 2015
i had the pit occupied problem even though i did announce i was pitting, same as rest, ran across the wall then went speeding through the pit and i almost wiped out khaki i think it was at turn 1, stupid bug

Reactions: Daniel Nesterowicz

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
i had the pit occupied problem even though i did announce i was pitting, same as rest, ran across the wall then went speeding through the pit and i almost wiped out khaki i think it was at turn 1, stupid bug
By the way, I dragged you into the wrong Teamspeak channel..... :arghh:

Daniel Nesterowicz

AOR PC GT3 Pro S8 Champion
Nov 21, 2015
hi i can confirm that i had this SHxxxxT bug aswell.. i pitted at lap 19 (p10), not announcing, and once i was inside the pit it wrote: "box was occupied" and it did the same as i can read others experiencde, BUT when i got out, i could only drive in "penalty" mode.. meaning i had to do ca..70% of a lap 20km/h ish.... in the grass so i wouldnt hit others.... so that pretty much ruined the race for me, since i could se my pace was way faster later on .... sad... and felt pretty stupid to play the game.
[DOUBLEPOST=1448733831][/DOUBLEPOST]+ i have saved the replay, can record a video i assume.

Status
Not open for further replies.