PC - AOR PC GT3 Elite - Round 4 - Sakitto GP - 26/08/15 @ 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC GT3 Elite - Round 4 - Sakitto GP - 26/08/15 @ 8:00pm

FisiFan91

AOR Founder & League Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Round 4 - Sakitto GP
GT3 Season 2

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 26th August 2015
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Race: 30 Laps

In-game time-of-day information (x10 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 12:00
- Anticipated race start time: 15:20
- Anticipated race finish time: 01:20

Notices:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here. New for this season is the x10 time progression and that we have changed the tyre wear setting to Real.

Use of headlights at night: Please note the rule about the use of headlights during night time conditions. Make sure you have a button assigned for this before entering the session.

Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Mazy CZ

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 14, 2014
Haven't driven this track on this game yet :) I just know the 1st sector is different from Suzuka and there is no hairpun there and last chicane :) I guess it will be hard to overtake

Browneskiii

Slowest GT3 Champion Ever
Premium Member
Nov 24, 2014
What laps are good here? Did some practice last night and I'm at low 40's with high fuel. No idea what i'm aiming for though!

Viceguy

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 15, 2014
What laps are good here? Did some practice last night and I'm at low 40's with high fuel. No idea what i'm aiming for though!
check leaderboards for the different cars :D always best way to know what is good :D

Browneskiii

Premium Member
Nov 24, 2014
check leaderboards for the different cars :D always best way to know what is good :D
I normally would but they've been reset lately so nobody has really made any entries :p
According to the Z4 one, it's a 42.2 which is the best!

F1-Masa

3-time AOR PC GT3 Elite Champion
Aug 6, 2015
aston is little hard find good balance here oversteering or understeering so much.

Ryan Smith

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Apr 28, 2015
Wonder why they couldn't get the licencing for the official Suzuka track..

SonOfMaw

Grandmaster of Spreadsheet Table Thingies
Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Just about managing to hit 42's in race trim. Tyre wear doesn't seem to be an issue, but tempting to pit to drop the pressures for the night stint.

Yorkie065

SMS Representative
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AOR Commentator
Jan 19, 2014
Steadily been knocking the times on during the day today. Started off in the 43's/44's and have been making adjustments to get down into consistent low 41's and earlier hit a high 40. Still a number of things that I haven't adjusted which can make the car a little more comfortable and find that extra little time so happy with progress so far. Much happier now than I was earlier with the feel of the car and starting to find a few kinks with the circuit.

Browneskiii

Premium Member
Nov 24, 2014
Guys.. Look what's just happened again :cry:

Turns out it's like a disease and it's now spread to Japan!

Viceguy

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 15, 2014
so from what i can see from practice pit entry is F1 last chicane.. just to clarify whether we are supposed to take that or allowed to cut over..

just asking since it might create incidents if some people arent on TS and therefore dont hear that the guy in front is pitting and suddently brakes hard to get to pit on a pretty much full throttle straight

Mazy CZ

AC Coordinator
Jan 14, 2014
I guess we should take it clearly and not in full throttle.
Dat T1 is a nasty corner :D If I can get in top 6 I'd be happy chappy.

Browneskiii

Premium Member
Nov 24, 2014
That turn one is horrible! I can't find a balance for it so I'm having to brake earlier than I want to. Luckily the rest of the track is great for the z4.
What are you other car guys doing about pitting? Tyres aren't amazing here, so I'm curious

Mazy CZ

AC Coordinator
Jan 14, 2014
Not sure yet but my tyres are not very happy at Sakkito :D

Noztra

Banned Users
Mar 3, 2015
My soft are gone after 10-15 laps. :(

And the Aston Martin seems SOOOO fast on this track. Seen people reaching over 290km/h down the straight, where the Audi only can hit 281km/h.

F1-Masa

3-time AOR PC GT3 Elite Champion
Aug 6, 2015
My soft are gone after 10-15 laps. :(

And the Aston Martin seems SOOOO fast on this track. Seen people reaching over 290km/h down the straight, where the Audi only can hit 281km/h.
But bmw is 0.5 faster this track what i test time trial and almost all coming first sector.

Mazy CZ

AC Coordinator
Jan 14, 2014
I havent finished any race practice and Im going just 15 laps vith 20x time and x2 tyre wear and I always crash or spin :( not feeling comfortable atm at this track

Ryan Smith

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Apr 28, 2015
Well I'm banned from qualifying. Lols.

Not much point in me racing tbh.. I'm off the pace from all of the guys who are posting rough estimates of their times. I'm hardly braking out of the 1.50's.. Qualifying ban was a bit much imo.

Suppose I'll just be there to make up the numbers and try and get a point at least..

Last edited:

Mazy CZ

AC Coordinator
Jan 14, 2014
Banned from quali? I don't understand :)

Ryan Smith

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Apr 28, 2015
Banned from quali? I don't understand :)
That was my penalty for hitting Viceguy last week.

Personally to me, I don't see how the decision has been made. I qualify towards the back of the grid anyway, so starting from the back is normal for me, the incident happened in the race so I'm not sure why the decision was to ban me from qualifying.

Anywho, like I say, I'll just be there to make the numbers up tomorrow, not expecting anything out of tomorrow's race.