PC - AOR PC GT3 Elite - Round 4 - Sakitto GP - 26/08/15 @ 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC GT3 Elite - Round 4 - Sakitto GP - 26/08/15 @ 8:00pm

• The AOR AWARDS 2018 are here! Vote to be in with a chance to win a copy of F12018

FisiFan91

Administrator
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
That was my penalty for hitting Viceguy last week.

Personally to me, I don't see how the decision has been made. I qualify towards the back of the grid anyway, so starting from the back is normal for me, the incident happened in the race so I'm not sure why the decision was to ban me from qualifying.

Anywho, like I say, I'll just be there to make the numbers up tomorrow, not expecting anything out of tomorrow's race.
It's the alternative penalty since a time penalty couldn't be applied (since you DNF'ed). Not many other penalties that can really be applied in that case.

Viceguy

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 15, 2014
Anywho, like I say, I'll just be there to make the numbers up tomorrow, not expecting anything out of tomorrow's race.
well since its top 16 that gets points and atleast 2 cars had that flying barrel roll bug that browneskiis video showed its not impossible to get points...
there even were some pitstop bugs tonight where cars didnt get new tyres on...

Browneskiii

Slowest GT3 Champion Ever
Premium Member
Nov 24, 2014
In all fairness, the forklift glitch only lasts a few seconds each time I've had it (It usually starts at about lap 15/16) but if it happens during S1 then you're screwed.
Hopefully no glitches happens to anyone though, doubtful, but I can hope :p

AJ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
  • AJ

AJ

In all fairness, the forklift glitch only lasts a few seconds each time I've had it (It usually starts at about lap 15/16) but if it happens during S1 then you're screwed.
Hopefully no glitches happens to anyone though, doubtful, but I can hope :p
Never noticed this bug before road america but now its hit in both road america social race and in last nights suzuka race aswell :( Such a race ruining bug.

AndrexUK

?? 2 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 6, 2015
Not enjoying this track at all :(
Only got 3rd in last nights practice due to other ppl dropping out (DCing) and missing some of the faster guys.
If I take a top 8, I'll be amazed that I hadn't wrecked the car, which I fully expect to have a major off at some point :(

Andy

Ryan Smith

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Apr 28, 2015
It's a tough circuit.. Made some setup adjustments and I'm managing 1.44-45's now. Think this track is all about momentum, especially through S1.

Canisbe

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 30, 2014
Hey, sorry guys but i'll have to leave this season.
Too busy and I haven't had the time for any practice on this track. And the Z4 isn't really my type of car. Should've sticked to the old ruf :-(

Good luck everyone.

FisiFan91

Administrator
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Well guys, I hope you're looking forward to the Sakitto (wannabe Suzuka) race tonight, and that you've had more time than me to practice (so more than 0 minutes) :p

Server will be up at 7:45pm, and details the same as usual (see PM).

Also the normal TeamSpeak server should be working fine again, so we'll be using that. Bear in mind that the permissions have been reset for some reason, due to a maintenance, so I'll have to re-assign you all to the "Racer" group before you can enter the GT3 Elite room.

Cya soon!

Ryan Smith

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Apr 28, 2015
Well that was ****. Two people spun infront of me, hit one of them and it gave me aero and steering damage. **** sake.

Noztra

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 3, 2015
Dc just as we go onto the grid... nice game, no bugs !
Well i disconnected 10 laps into the race.. But i think it was more down to my ISP provider than the game. :/

Davide Baggio

Junior Karter
Aug 21, 2015
This ( first for me ) race was frustrating... 3 pit stops... no tyre change every time... can't even keep the car on the track...

FisiFan91

Administrator
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014

Mazy CZ

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 14, 2014
Good racing there tonight. Unfortunately I messed it up at 130R where I forget to brake and went wide over the curb, got some drifting competition there but then @AndrexUK couldn't do anything and hit me there and I went nto the wall so I went tstraiht to the pits for 2nd time around lap 20 or so and I came out in 15th and managed to chase down and overtake some cars up to P7, ending around 35sec off the 1st so I guess I could challenge for the win tonight aswell bat today bad luck for me. But the car was fantastic in the race and especially in the night..(or mybe it was the driver :happy:)

Full report tomorrow.

Browneskiii

Slowest GT3 Champion Ever
Premium Member
Nov 24, 2014
On one hand, I'm very happy..
On the other, I'm not.
I feel that was mine to lose, and then lap 17 I had the forklift which cost me about 30 seconds in one lap! But the main championship rivals weren't too close, so I've pulled a bit of a gap which I can't complain at.

Congrats @RC_MoNsteR_99 for the win! Well deserved, great pace all race!

khaki

1-time AOR PC GT3 Elite Champion
Aug 3, 2015
I didn't have time to prepare myself and my Uston for the Legendary Suikiattoo GP, so my pace was horrible and I was very inconstant. Some spins, some damage, some other problems, but I crossed the finish line at 6th.

Congratulations to @RC_MoNsteR_99 for the win and @Browneskiii and @F1-Masa for the podium!

See You next week!

Tipple

GP2 Test Driver
Aug 1, 2015
Thanks for the great race guys, I knew it wasn't going to be a good race for me but in the end it was a lot of fun. After my initial mistakes at the start I had pretty good pace and made an ok-ish comeback. Really enjoyed the night time section of the race and the car felt great there!

Thanks to everyone who set it up! Always a great experience :p

Ycoms

AOR iRacing GTE S3 Pro Champion
Mar 4, 2015
I missjudged my setup, I had no chance on the straights in the race, quite weird that I didn't realize that yesterday...
Quali was again a PB and before I knew what times the others where setting I felt good on this track, but being again at a level of Donington after I was within two seconds at Road America I didn't feel great coming into the race.
Nailed the start for once, quick into P10 for some seconds before I got one of the two penaltys at 130R. From practice I knew I'd have to make a pit stop, but I completely missed the pit entry on a track I know by heart from F1 for so many years, embarassing. xDD Don't know how much time I lost, but if the guys in front didn't disconnect, I wouldn't have had any points today. Quite a cool battle in the end with @SonOfMaw and P15. That's it. :)

Viceguy

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 15, 2014
sorry for hitting you @Jepparh when you were sideways in a cloud of smoke :D couldnt see you until it was too late

apart from that...
quali went shite.. had no feel for the car... so i just decided to start in the back with the guys having quali bans... jumped the start so hit the brakes and let people behind past and got a drive-through penalty aswell...
i then finally get going and then i got run into a wall by a car rejoining track and i lost a tyre...
by the time i was back at the pits and finally got out i was a full 2 laps down on the guy in front of me...
then i went into pits on lap 2 to take my drivethrough... by this time i was now 3 laps down on everyone on track.. in the end i managed to only be 2 laps down on guy in front of me...