PC - AOR PC GT3 Elite - Round 6 - Autodromo Nazionale Monza GP - 09/09/15 @ 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC GT3 Elite - Round 6 - Autodromo Nazionale Monza GP - 09/09/15 @ 8:00pm

Viceguy

GP2 Test Driver
Jan 15, 2014
I had good battles wih botho of them but then I found a bit of pace and closed on Viceguy. I overtook him at the 2nd chicane when he went a bit wide on the exit but his Audi was faster in straights and with slipstream he could close on me after ascari. I was hit under braking into parabolica meaning Viceguy had some damage and maybe I got some aswell but the car was OKish so I continued now in P2

im rather sure i wasnt close to top 5 at any point :D

Browneskiii

Slowest GT3 Champion Ever
Premium Member
Nov 24, 2014
Good luck to everyone in Sonoma! Now leaving! ;)
I live next to McDonald's, so I might be able to stalk you guys.. But have fun next week! Hoping the engineer comes a day early but I doubt it!

Viceguy

GP2 Test Driver
Jan 15, 2014
Race started well, was up in 4th having a good fight with Mazy and Miniblack then around lap 10-11 yorkie overtook me just before 2nd chicane but he messed up in chicane and i bumped into back of him and which put me way behind 3rd and in a fight with 7th and 8th then few laps later heading up to parabolica, Yorkie just rams into the back of me trying to force a gap up inside....... Very frustrated with whats happened.
hehe :D
you when you see yorkie coming behind you in social and race:

AJ

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014

Noztra

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 3, 2015
Qualify: Had a prette decent qualify this time and ended 5, which was the best for the season.

Race: To bad @AndrexUK disconnected, but allowed me to move up a slot and started 4. Got a good start and was 2 trough the first corner. @F1-Masa like expected started to pull out a lead. @Mazy CZ was 3, and i though he would catch me quickly, but started to pull out a gap to 3 secs. Made a mistake and @Mazy CZ passed me, but my Audi was faster and passed him on the back straight. On lap 14 i made a mistake and @Mazy CZ passed me again. During braking to Parabolica i hit him(Totally my mistake!) and got 30% aero damage. Drove one more lap but @Miniblack caught me quickly, so i decided to pit, but made the mistake to change tires, so the pitstop to forever. Came out 11 behind @Viceguy. Passed him quickly and then only had around 10 secs up to @SonOfMaw. Couldnt really catch him but on the last lap something happen with @SonOfMaw and @Viceguy so i ended up finishing 7, which was the best for the season.

Overall a mixed race with ups and downs. Taking into the account I was 2 the first 15 laps with a 3 secs lead, its disappointing to finish 7, but in this league where everyone is fast, every mistake counts. :)

Thx again to @FisiFan91 for the amazing work, and thx for @AndrexUK for a superb setup.

Yorkie065

SMS Representative
Staff Member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 19, 2014
hehe :D
you when you see yorkie coming behind you in social and race:
I laughed!!

Hopefully there won't be anymore incidents like the monza one in the future and the above will only be relevant when you know that the position you are in, is mine! :p