PC - AOR PC GT3 Elite - Round 8 - Snetterton 300 - 03/02/16 @ 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC GT3 Elite - Round 8 - Snetterton 300 - 03/02/16 @ 8:00pm

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Round 8 - Snetterton 300
GT3 Season 3

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 27th January 2016
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Race: 35 Laps

Weather Conditions: (Sync-to-race weather progression)
1 weather slots:
- Clear

In-game time-of-day information (x5 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 14:00
- Anticipated race start time: 14:00
- Anticipated race finish time: 19:00

Notices:
Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here. New for this season is the weather conditions and x5 time progression.

Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Mazy CZ

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Haven't done any practice yet. Not looking forward to this one anyway :)

• Agree
Reactions: Tipple

Browneskiii

Slowest GT3 Champion Ever
Premium Member
Nov 24, 2014
Well we know now who added these. Races!

WHY YOU UNDERLINED?

Martin van der Bent

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 26, 2015
Unfortunately can't make it tonight due to work and traffic. Should have been able to make it, but traffic took me over an hour longer than usual. Missed last weeks race as well because of vacation which I think I forgot to post here. Apologies for that! Will be there again for the last two races!

• Informative
Reactions: FisiFan91

Tipple

GP2 Test Driver
Aug 1, 2015
Well that wasn't fun. Once again had the problem with my throttle pedal applying throttle even though the pedal is completely upright and my feet are no where near the pedals. Only instead of the 0-20% it was applying rapidly at Hockenheim, it was 0-50% rapidly up and down. Tried adjusting the deadzone which worked last time but it didn't seem to do much, instead I was having to try and keep tapping the throttle pedal or attempt to keep it at as low % as possible myself to minimise the amount of time lost. But as you can imagine, entering a corner at 50% throttle isn't ideal. After 15 or 16 laps my car just randomly stopped dead (The exact same moment @AndrexUK mentioned he had a screen freeze) and I was flipped around all over the place, the whole car destroyed instantly, wheels - gone, bodywork - gone, air freshener hung around my rear view mirror - gone. Going to take my pedals apart to try and fix this issue or I'm going to struggle to finish the remaining races...

Papand

F1 Test Driver
Jul 17, 2015
After my scandal performance last week on Hockenheim i did a ton of practice this weekend. I used the time to do setup for both Snetterton and Watkins Glen, so im already prepared for next race.

The only thing i did not prepare was my tire pressures and fuel for a whole race. The social yesterday should have provided me with the info, but a screen freeze ruined that. So 45 mins before race start i managed to get my tire pressures adjusted. For fuel i had to bet on the ingame suggestion. That was a mistake... I finished the race with +25 liters.

Qualifying was much better today and i was 6th on the grid. Moved up to 5th out of the box and was hanging on to top 5 for the first 2 laps. Then i did a huge mistake in turn 8 and my car was going left when the track went to the right. I kissed the barrier and was plowing around in the grass. Rejoined in 11th. Then everyone was just very nice. First @SilverArrow3 spun out, then @AndrexUK , then @TonyR , then @centro and for the grand finale @Browneskiii . I love you all and finished 6th. Cya next week. :D

Reactions: ramiboo and Tipple
Status
Not open for further replies.