PC - AOR PC GT3 Elite - Round 9 - Zhuhai International Circuit - 30/09/15 @8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC GT3 Elite - Round 9 - Zhuhai International Circuit - 30/09/15 @8:00pm

• The AOR AWARDS 2018 are here! Vote to be in with a chance to win a copy of F12018

Erti147

SMod & iRacing FR2.0 S7 T2 Champion
Staff member
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Round 9 - Zhuhai International Circuit
GT3 Season 2

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 30th September 2015
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Race: 35 Laps

In-game time-of-day information (x10 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 12:00
- Anticipated race start time: 15:20
- Anticipated race finish time: 01:20

Notices:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here. New for this season is the x10 time progression and that we have changed the tyre wear setting to Real.

Use of headlights at night: Please note the rule about the use of headlights during night time conditions. Make sure you have a button assigned for this before entering the session.

Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Ycoms

AOR iRacing GTE S3 Pro Champion
Mar 4, 2015
Can't participate as I'm off to Prague for a school trip from Monday to Friday. Best of luck for you all, c ya at the great final. :p
(@FisiFan91)

Mazy CZ

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 14, 2014
Damn, this track is a nightmare once the Sun starts go down. No braking point markers on the near side of the track and fog haze when the sun is going down means you are driving blind. Will be very difficult and I expecting mistakes happen during transition between day and night

Browneskiii

Slowest GT3 Champion Ever
Premium Member
Nov 24, 2014
Damn, this track is a nightmare once the Sun starts go down. No braking point markers on the near side of the track and fog haze when the sun is going down means you are driving blind. Will be very difficult and I expecting mistakes happen during transition between day and night
luckily tyre wear is practically nothing compared to some races this season. Although grip is very low and going wide at T1 almost always causes a spin!

AndrexUK

?? 2 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 6, 2015
Yet again, another track I'm struggling with...
Might be more to do with looking at Masa's laptimes, which are quite frankly disgusting!
But never driven this track before, and yet it looks very simple, but just can't seem to hook it up well, and struggling with braking points in the day time, let alone the dark.... eeek.
So yeah, I'm going to be counting on people making mistakes!

Andy

Miniblack

GP2 Test Driver
Apr 17, 2014
So for the couple of weeks I've had a feeling that I'm not getting the same speed as others.
being down on top speed for no reason at all. But I've been telling my self that it was just a bad excuse for being slow.

But now i though i'll test my pedals to see if anything was really wrong... turns out my breaks have been braking while they shouldn't... 2hours of cleaning and I've gained about 1 sec on this track. :) such a nice feeling! #CleanToCatchMasa

Viceguy

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 15, 2014
So for the couple of weeks I've had a feeling that I'm not getting the same speed as others.
being down on top speed for no reason at all. But I've been telling my self that it was just a bad excuse for being slow.

But now i though i'll test my pedals to see if anything was really wrong... turns out my breaks have been braking while they shouldn't... 2hours of cleaning and I've gained about 1 sec on this track. :) such a nice feeling! #CleanToCatchMasa

#rolferren
:p

(danish humor)

Michal7M

AOR PS4 GT3 Pro S8 Champion
Nov 18, 2014
@FisiFan91, have fun guys, I can't race tonight due to the business trip. Next week is the same, see you in S3.

F1-Masa

3-time AOR PC GT3 Elite Champion
Aug 6, 2015
i have to say i nothing sure i can drive tonight :)

AndrexUK

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 6, 2015
Is the smiley face, because you are going to let me take the championship lead, and then win it back on the last race???

lol, I say I will take the lead, as if I'm going to go well tonight.... unlikely!

Would rather you were there though!

Andy

Noztra

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 3, 2015
Cant make the race tonight. :(

Havent practiced due to work and when i get home i really dont wanna spend my entire evening practicing the last day before the race.

So good race tonight and cya next week. :)

If anyone have a live stream of the race, feel free to share it. :)

FisiFan91

Administrator
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Jeez, that's like 5 no-shows tonight already :dead:

SonOfMaw

Grandmaster of Spreadsheet Table Thingies
Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Honestly, my motivation isn't very high. Managed to do a few laps last night - never heard of this track before and I'm not surprised since it's flat and boring with all those low speed hairpins. It'll be a actual, literal miracle if I don't end up spinning off into a wall (especially once the Sun goes down). I'll be way off pace, but I'll stick with it since we've only got two races left.

AndrexUK

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 6, 2015
Yeah, I think he's on a wynd up connection now, and was rather temperamental last night...
Hope it stays alive for him during the race!

Andy

Krusen

Formula Karter
Sep 28, 2014
Sounds like I have a chance of scoring some points tonight - better start practicing!