PC AOR PC GT3 Pro League - S3 Main Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014

This is the main thread for the GT3 Pro League - here you can chat about anything with your fellow league drivers!

General Information:
Race Day: Wednesday
Event start: 8:00pm (UK time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

League Coordinator: @Erti147
Race Host: Dedicated Server

Drivers and Teams:

See the Driver Announcement thread.

Infinity Racing (BMW M3)

@3ddii3 & @Canisbe

Team Wowww (BMW M3)

@Erti147

M&M Czech Racing Team (RUF)

@Martin Kučera & @Michal7M

American Audi Sport of Canada (Audi R8)

@Zach Plummer & @chaozbandit

Team name TBD (Audi R8) TBD

@AOR Adrenaline & @Szekely915

Team DoNe (RUF) TBD

@DozerKitty & @Daniel Nesterowicz

Privateers

@Jesper3h
@Mulleyg
@Neil Bywater
@ntunxun
@SVK_Duchi
@Ronald Rasmussen
@optimalspieler
@Felser
@Beppo
@Ranger
@DANGEROUS GIANETTA
@F1 racer
@awNE
@WarnTyre - BMW M3 GT

Reserve Drivers
@Gxbbs - BMW M3 GT

You can pick your preferred car here, and submit a team entry here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
Driver Update

- @barroni1981 has been promoted to Elite.

- @Canisbe has joined the Pro league from Elite as per his preference.

- @GA89 has kindly given a reserve a spot as he cannot make all races.

- @billzkid has been moved up to a main driver spot!

Last edited:
Reactions: Gxbbs and Canisbe

DozerKitty

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jul 20, 2015
About the race host, I have the means to host races and be the backup. The server is currently based out of Germany, but will be moved this coming week to the Coventry datacenter. We have developed a complete system behind it, having the final touches done to it now, with an automated event system. With this, we can set dates, settings etc for all races in a season, and the server will automatically start up at a set time.

We've also found a solution to the join lobby, "bypassing" the need to invite people, if they can't find it on the list. Instead, we can deeplink to the lobby, so people only need to click a link to join the server, which we have great success with. Only downside to this, the lobby needs to be actively started by 1 person, before others can join through the link, but this is due to how it's currently made by SMS. We're talking with them, and they're working on fixing it, so direct join will work. No ETA on this yet, though.

But, the entire system is still relatively untested, and we'll run a test of it in January. I can ofc still start up the servers manually as needed.

- Dozer.

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
About the race host, I have the means to host races and be the backup. The server is currently based out of Germany, but will be moved this coming week to the Coventry datacenter. We have developed a complete system behind it, having the final touches done to it now, with an automated event system. With this, we can set dates, settings etc for all races in a season, and the server will automatically start up at a set time.

We've also found a solution to the join lobby, "bypassing" the need to invite people, if they can't find it on the list. Instead, we can deeplink to the lobby, so people only need to click a link to join the server, which we have great success with. Only downside to this, the lobby needs to be actively started by 1 person, before others can join through the link, but this is due to how it's currently made by SMS. We're talking with them, and they're working on fixing it, so direct join will work. No ETA on this yet, though.

But, the entire system is still relatively untested, and we'll run a test of it in January. I can ofc still start up the servers manually as needed.

- Dozer.
We have a user in the league who has a dedicated serve for us so no need to worry mate.

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
Driver Update

- @Beppo Has joined the Pro league as the 8th reserve driver! (Pick your car) (8 reserves what is this)

Beppo

F1 Champion
Dec 9, 2014
Allrighty then.^^ I started my test program, to determine the right car. Actually a quite close battle between the Ginetta and Audi R8 so far.^^ The M3 GT felt great in the corners and especially in twiddly sections, but kinda off on the straights, so I don't wanna rely on that. ;) Still the Mclaren 12C to go

Last edited:

Beppo

F1 Champion
Dec 9, 2014
Sorry for double post. But, since the car selection thread is closed and I have made my choice, I just say it here:

My car of choice is the Mclaren 12C

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Erti147
Status
Not open for further replies.