PC - AOR PC GT3 Pro League - S3 Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC GT3 Pro League - S3 Main Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord_Ridiculous

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 29, 2016
This is probably a noob question which I may receive flak for but I'm not one to shy away from trying to learn....can non participants spectate these races?

Browneskiii

Slowest GT3 Champion Ever
Premium Member
Nov 24, 2014
Nope. From next season, Fisi is planning to stream the Elite races so that's the best you'll get. No spectators in game though!

Daniel Nesterowicz

AOR PC GT3 Pro S8 Champion
Nov 21, 2015
Hi Daniel, I don't understand, are you not racing today? If this relates to the stewards thread, my understanding is, you received no time penalty, therefore the results remain the same. So the championship remains open too :)
i got a 10 point penalty.... ;)

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Hey chaps! We've got some Off-Season Events going on during the gap between Season 3 and 4!

Click here to have a look!

SVK_Duchi

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Oct 30, 2015
Congratulations to winners of the league!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Well done Michal and Martin my czecho-slovakian brothers will miss you in the pro league!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was really nice season!!!!!!!First time experiencing such events and all i can say is WOOOOOOW!!!!!!Lot of fun,learning,practicing,racing,knowing your limits............Realy looking for the next season!!!!!!!Seee you on specials comrads!!!!!

Reactions: Michal7M
Status
Not open for further replies.